Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yoga done. Starting block 2 tomorrow with eccentric upper. Can't wait!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    So I said I would post my results at the end of each block and here goes. I have dropped 16 lbs and 16" over all. excited to move into block 3 on monday. keep up the good work everyone.
    That is awesome! Good job!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Triometrics today!! ooooohhh lalala! My legs are going to be crying tomorrow!!!! I then ran 2 miles & biked 3!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Think I might be starting over from the top. I've been sick for a week and went to the Dr today, nearly pneumonia. So now I'm on strong antibiotics, which sucks but sometimes you don't have a choice, and should be good by Friday at the latest. I thought about just redoing block two, but I think I'm just gonna go from the top and work back up. It will go by fast and a little extra workouts never hurt anyone. I'll also be starting the couch 2 5k app and my burpee calendar all next week hopefully. Keep rocking it guys! I'm sad that I'm not here to post my workout of the day, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?

:)
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    decelerator done 1st day of block 3 wowwwza. I think I may need to break out the rug doctor lol
  • vhuber
    Options
    X3 YOGA & YES I NEEDED it!!! I also rode 6.36 miles in 30 min on bike!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did Accelorator this morning. I (for some reason) wasn't looking forward to it- I knew it would be hard. It was, but certainly manageable. With this workout you're up then down, repeat. Which I hate... but with a few short pauses I got through it well. I need to ramp up my exceitment/motivation to get through this last block. I think I'm feeling discouraged still from this past weekend of overeating. :P
  • skinnywitt
    skinnywitt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Block 1, Week 4 (Transition Week), CVX. Major improvements since week 1, hard to say this but starting to enjoy the CVX and Cardio.
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    X3 yoga today. I hope I get a good stretch in. I'm pretty sore for only being 2 days into week 1

That's good! That means your pushing yourself and making changes! You won't always feel super sore. Next week you can see how much you've improved! I learned to really like and appreciate the yoga, it moves fast though!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Walked outside for 45 minutes then did Eccentric Lower! That was a good one!
  • rhino45
    Options
    in block 3 now. did agility x today felt pretty good. I am playing catch up a little because I couldn't get my workout in yesterday so Im making that my rest day this week and will continue through sunday. hope everyone is till on track and pushing it hard. keep up the post everyone. they help me quite a bit.
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    in block 3 now. did agility x today felt pretty good.

Are you doing the classic schedule, Rhino? If so, how do you feel having not done Agility X since block 1? Was there a noticeable difference in performance, balance etc? I just finished my last block 1 Agility X this past Tuesday - I'd be interested to know what it's like coming back to it!

As for me, I did my last Challenge of block 1 today. Was pretty tired having fitted in a day's work, an evening of KTV and then X3 Yoga last night; then doing this workout first thing this morning! It went well though; I upped my numbers again, so felt good!
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    yesterday was a great day for me! I did my Accelorator, which probably could have been done a bit better. But I went for a walk at the mall with my mom(1hr) and then I tried Zumba at the gym. I've done Zumba in the past, but this was a new instructor and it's been a while. It was fun- but I'm used to higher intensity and some of the songs are more technique which makes it harder to put a lot of energy into it... I suppose with time I'd get better. I like have some cardio in the evening though- keeps the snacking at bay!
  • phatman007
    Options
    So... I did PilatesX today, and I have to say I really do not like it. The breaths and all that stuff just real confusing. I assume it is working though because my abs burn while doing it. I can not wait to start block 3. Never thought I'd say this, but I am looking forward to all of that cardio and hopefully will start to see abs before the pool opens up! Block 2 results: Took no measurements: and weight is the exact same!
  • rhino45
    Options
    Shane, I would say there was a noticable difference from block 1, not huge but deffinately did better. hell I had the 3.4 run all the way till the last 3 seconds. plyo puchups were a little easier and my jumps were quite a bit further and with much softer landings. all in all I enjoyed the workout much more than I did in block (I actually hated it) not because it was really hard but just didnt like it. however I now think its a good workout. I still burned huge calories with 515 in 30 min. I can say none of these that I have seen get any easier you just get better at them and push yourself harder. dropped another couple of lbs this past week so I know this program is working well and have now started getting others involved in it at work. 30 more days and I cant wait. of course I plan on doing it again afterwards. so keep it up everyone it goes by faster than you think.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Incinerator & 3 miles on the bike.
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    Pilates. I know I did this one before but it felt completely new to me. Except for a few crazy moves I feel I did it ok- even tried to keep up with the breathing(something I barely paid attention to the first time). Guess my core is better than I thought! Well, fingers crossed that it's so. :)
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    Rhino, that's some really great feedback - thanks for that. It's good to hear that there's a difference in form and performance! That 3.4 run still annoys me; I think I need to work on that separately sometime; I just get too confused by it all and find myself giving up. I just think I have no coordination!

Congrats on losing even more weight; it's awesome to see that even with your body now being used to such training, it's still shedding the pounds! I'm hoping I can see some changes in numbers soon; although I'm not gonna feel defeated if it doesn't happen. People have noticed a difference in my body shape, and that's what counts!
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    CVX today. Man, nobody warned me about that one!! I'm happy to say that fitness wise, workouts get better each day. Coordination wise, I can't watch someone do twisty things one way and try to do them too. I will get it.

Yeah, that CVX caught me off guard, too! If you're doing the classic schedule, the combination of The Challenge, CVX and then The Warrior really hits hard at the end of the week! It's great to hear that your workouts are getting better, and you're not being put off by the intensity! I'm almost at the end of week three and I still love it; it's not boring, annoying or troublesome at all!
  • vhuber
    Options
    MMX was my workout today! Got an awesome calorie burn & I LOVE this type of fitness!!!