Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Got my Yoga X in- just need to do Dynamix tomorrow and I'm done with Block 2!!!! I was amazed at my flexibility today. Maybe because it's transition week and I haven't been pumping iron... but I definitely see improvements. And the scale was nice to me today. :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did not rest yesterday but took my DH & furries for a nice walk! Today was a 60 minutes speed walk/jog & then got hubby to do ECCENTRIC UPPER with me! At least someone gets use out of the pull-up stand! I must say I am liking block 2 better than one! But I think Tony is retarded sometimes & will start pushing music with cues so I don't have to hear his immature comments and sounds!
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    Did Agility X today, first time in a while. I agree some of his comments, especially in this video, are a bit harsh if you're not apart of the group. I actually was doing this video while my mother was in the back using an elliptical- which he makes fun of. Fortunately she was upstairs before he said the thing about aging. I'm sure she wouldn't have appreciated it. She did miss me doing the plyo pushups... would have been nice to show off. ;) (of course- modified...)
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I already posted this here or not lol. But last week was crazy for me and I had to miss a few workouts. I decided to just do that week over so Im now back to my first week of block 3 . Still loving the program just don't want to short change my results. keep up the good work and welcome newcomers. make sure to post it keeps everyone motivated. for those that may be falling off the wagon jump back up there and get to work hehe.
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    Week 11 Day 1 - Decelerator: Will never be able to do the Crane Cracker Pushups! Have modified that one every time!!
    Short two mile run - enjoying great Atlanta weather this week!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I'm still with ya gang but this week has been CRAZY! I did not get a workout in yesterday. Only had 4 hrs of sleep the night before & then company arrived & I cooked dinner & when that was over I was trashed! Today I speed walked 4.5 miles & then did 200 UB reps & 100 LB reps & 100 Core reps!
    I will do doubles tomorrow so I don't miss out! But I got my assist band today!!! I did 5 pull-ups! They were freaking hard still but I did 3 in succession then 2 more!! I use to use the assist machine when at a gym but these work pretty good, I'm impressed!
  • GaFez
    Options
    Week 11/ Day 2 - Agility X: Good workout, got the heart rate up. Much better than last go at it.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in INCINERATOR & 6.5 miles on the bike! I sure like my assist band!!!
  • Kdunbar77
    Kdunbar77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new :-) I'm on day ... 6? Of classic p90x3. Had the warrior today. So sore from Cvx though!
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    I'm still with ya gang but this week has been CRAZY! I did not get a workout in yesterday. Only had 4 hrs of sleep the night before & then company arrived & I cooked dinner & when that was over I was trashed! Today I speed walked 4.5 miles & then did 200 UB reps & 100 LB reps & 100 Core reps!
    I will do doubles tomorrow so I don't miss out! But I got my assist band today!!! I did 5 pull-ups! They were freaking hard still but I did 3 in succession then 2 more!! I use to use the assist machine when at a gym but these work pretty good, I'm impressed!

Congrats on doing some pullups!!!! That's AWESOME! I think I want to get the assist band. I feel like I'm short changing my workouts because I'm using the bands. It wears out my arms, for sure, but not to failure. Although I'm still working on full pushups as well. I can do some, but not many so I still do the modified. It's getting better.
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did CVX (block 1, week 4) tonight. I'm so happy! I managed to do the whole 30 minutes without a single pause of the video! That's the first time I've managed it, and it's (for me) a true indication of my progress in this program. I didn't even feel so tired by the end of it; I'm sure I could have done more!
  • GaFez
    Options
    Week 11/Day 3 The Challenge - 11 (assist band) pullups 22 Powerstand pushups. With the burnoutout 103 pullups and 191 Pushups during the workout. My favorite workout. Run 3 miles - 26 mins.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Hey I'm new :-) I'm on day ... 6? Of classic p90x3. Had the warrior today. So sore from Cvx though!
    Hang in there you can do it! I am on second month & just completed week 2 of Classic! I am loving this month!!
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    either way will be fine doubles or sat and sunday. I had a killer workout tonight 485 calories down and I am a sweaty mess. I am glad I decided to do this week over from last week. I was in a workout slump last week and didn't get all my workouts in and the ones I did do I felt lacked motivation. but Im back and kicking it this week. not too long and Ill be a graduate and ready to start round 2. I want to see just how fit 30 min can get you. I have had great results so far and haven't done any other workouts with the program. anyways getting my check in, in. glad to see everyone is still going strong.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Completed MMX today to wrap up day 5 week 6 of block 2.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did MMX AGAIN today cuz I think it is FUN!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was Eccentric Upper!!! Plus I took a run/walk outside. Gosh the wind was around 30 mph so it was a little tough going!
  • Busymomof003
    Options
    Well, I'm taking a break this week from P90X3. My friend wants to do a 7 day Jillian Michael shred program- and I thought that would be fun to do with her. Plus I'm refocusing my diet to pretty much 100% clean eating. I have a headache from the sugar withdrawl!!! Anyways- I will restart my third block next Monday or Tuesday. I was only a few days into the third block- so I'd rather restart and finish it strong.

This particular JM video is only "30 minutes". Well, that's a lie- it's 36 minutes and constant, ~ no breaks! I can do it fairly well after P90X3, but I could use 15-30 seconds of breathing time in there! I like Tony's workouts better for sure!
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have Triometrics today - not done that before. Had Eccentric Upper yesterday, that was fun, although I had to use the bands; there was no way I could do those pull-ups like that!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was Triometrics & it was tuff! I had already ran 3 .5 miles & did 7 minutes of HiiT & some leg work for another challenge so ALL the quad work had me quitting with a few counts left on some moves & my balance was off so I used the tv stand for a little balance! After that I added 4 miles from the bike!! I'm in too many challenges!:noway: