Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Week 11, day 1-Decelerator done. My butt needs to get back on track nutrition-wise. Not eating cleanest past few weeks:(
  • rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wanted to check in on everyone and see how everyone is doing on their journey. I am back after a 2 week rest period and now Im starting t25 with my wife who needed some encouragement. I started tonight with cardio and man t25 is murder on the legs lol. Im actually looking forward to getting back to x3 after this program is over.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did CVX (for the cal burn) & will do a T25 workout (also for the cal burn) later!
    I am NOT losing ANY weight with X3 but I admit I have NOT followed it's meal plan either! I HATE to diet!! When the word diet is mentioned I just want to eat!!! not good!!!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Dynamix after work today. That will complete Block 1, Week 4. Taking measurements tomorrow.
  • vhuber
    Options
    MMX today! I LOVE that one!!
  • alyssa92982
    Options
    Tried complex lower yesterday, what an awesome leg burner! My buns are sore today . Triometrics on tap today to wrap up week 11 of block. 3!!
  • jdelot
    Options
    Just finished Eccentric Upper. Getting better at pushup and pullups.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Did a 4.5 mile SPEED walk along with leg/glute work plus pullups along with some upper body work! Nothing X3 but I still worked it!!
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had to take a week off after finishing block two transition week, due to a heavy cold and bronchitis. Started back yesterday; I've repeating the transition week and then going on to block three next week. Did Isometrics last night.
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just did The Challenge for the first time. Arms feel like rubber. Can't wait to see how they feel tomorrow!
  • jdelot
    Options
    Doing Eccentric Lower for the first time today.
  • jdelot
    Options
    Just did The Challenge for the first time. Arms feel like rubber. Can't wait to see how they feel tomorrow!
    I felt the same way after I did The Challenge for the first time. Good soreness the next day. That was my favorite workout in Block 1.
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    CVX this morning. I do like cardio. And my arms are not at all sore from the Challenge yesterday. Go figure.
  • jdelot
    Options
    Just finished Incinerator for the first time. Good workout. Could have done higher weight on a few of the exercises...
  • jdelot
    Options
    3 miles at lunch, then MMX after work. Love MMX. I won't run on the same day again, though.
  • alyssa92982
    Options
    Pilates x today:) not too bad, like that's it's core centered
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    Have to do either The Challenge or Complex Upper today; I'm not sure which one to go for. They'd both kick my butt; I'm still aching a lot from Decelerator on Monday :-(
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    Have to do either The Challenge or Complex Upper today; I'm not sure which one to go for. They'd both kick my butt; I'm still aching a lot from Decelerator on Monday :-(

So I ended up going with The Challenge (I decided Complex Upper would be too hard considering the pain I was in!), It kicked my butt, but I kicked its butt back! I ended up doing 12 more pull-ups and 42 more push-ups compared to block 1 (102/181)!
  • alyssa92982
    Options
    90 days of x3 done !! I'm debating on starting elite block today or tomorrow
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    90 days of x3 done !! I'm debating on starting elite block today or tomorrow

Congrats! Must feel so good to have complied it! And well done for getting right back into it; not taking a long break between rounds!