Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    looks like MMX today for me whew haven't done this one in a while so it should be fun yikes. I too am doing a tune up on my eating. I wasn't eating bad through the first blocks but had a couple slip-ups and was also eating a lot of pro tine bars and stuff to supplement. I am going back to a more whole food approach for the last 4 weeks and see if I can shed a few extra lbs that way.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I skipped X3 today and just rode bike & ran/walked for 3 miles! I felt tired & b!tchy all day. I only had about 5 hrs of sleep last night!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was ECCENTRIC LOWER BODY plus I got in 11 miles on the bike.
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I also just finished Eccentric Lower - going to start my 9-hour work day now!
  • vhuber
    Options
    INCINERATOR today plus xtra UB/LB reps & 3 miles on the treadmill! Had to burn off some cookies! DAMN!!!
  • rhino45
    Options
    trio today whew. lol I wish I had some cookies sometimes lol
  • vhuber
    Options
    My workout today was MMX & I LOVE_LOVE_LOVE this workout!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    The Warrior today for me. I had a sort of epiphany today too. During my other workouts, I would walk it out when I couldn't push through all the reps. I thought the pause button was weak. Today I used that pause button. ALOT. I ended up adding 10 whole minutes to my workout. But that means I didn't cheat myself. I did every. single. rep. If I stopped, the clock stopped. I am exhausted and really feel the burn. My HRM showed me that I worked harder too. I burned about 130 extra calories today than my other workouts. Yay for putting in the work.
    AWESOME!!!! You did what you're suppose to do! Results will be there!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    MMX complete also threw in ab ripper x3. Block 2 is officially conplete
  • vhuber
    Options
    MMX complete also threw in ab ripper x3. Block 2 is officially conplete
    Way to go!!!! Your beautiful & have done awesome!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did ISOMETRICS today & I was lot's better!!!! I threw in some reps, pull-ups, ab work & 3 miles between the bike & the elliptical. Oh I also did spring cleaning in the living room, hall way & entry!! A GOOD DAY of moving my @ss!:wink:
    Have an AWESOME week Xers!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    DYNAMIX today along with the treadmill & numerous other reps for my other challenges!
  • vhuber
    Options
    ACCELERATOR. I like this workout, just not at 5 a.m.!! It is REALLY hard for me to bend, stretch etc at the time. My body especially my back is very stiff at the time. I can do the bike or treadmill just fine at that ungodly hour just not a "real" workout!!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    The Challenge for the first time. My arms are noodles now, but I like it.
  • rhino45
    Options
    lol I do love that challenge workout. I usually have a hard time drying my hair after the shower :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Accelerator dine- still a tough one! Love the burn on the shoulders from planks
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I slept in(on purpose) and then went to the gym. I used the pullup assist and did The Challenge routine at the gym. WOW! So much better of a workout than using the bands at home. I think I will try to continue this since that workout is just once a week. I am sooo sore this morning, but it feels great! I wasn't able to do nearly as many pushups since I was doing harder pullups- but that was okay with me. I felt strong!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Got up at 0500 and did Warrior for the first time. Kicked my butt...that seems to be a common them this first week. :)
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    Week 13/ Day 3 - Pilates. Nearing the end and 0 workouts missed! Had to double up one day due the ice storm, but STILL losing the NO EXCUSES CHALLLENGE to my daughter and son-in-law! They haven't missed ANY DAYS - while living in Lucca Italy! Looking for the next challenge!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Saturdays workout was Dynamix & CVX plus another 23 minutes of reps! It was a good day! I started month 3 today!!!