Like Minded Lushes - April 2014

Options
14567810»

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Last night was the pub crawl. We had a good time but it is a little on the quiet side down here. It is unseasonably hot so Doug and I are melting. We booked a wine tasting sunset cruise for tonight. The bike tour we did yesterday was awesome.A nice ride and entertaining history/culture stories. Key lime bike tours and at the end you enjoy airconditioning and a slice of key lime pie!

Blessesd Beltane my dear lushes.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Tue - 1 beer
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had 2 beers at lunch. Getting my Derby weekend off to an early start!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Today has just felt off all day. I think I'm PMSing hardcore, and I'm ready to bite someone's head off at the drop of a hat! Really tempted to pick up some beers on the way home tonight. It is Thirtsy Thursday....I've made it all week with 0's, and I really want a few beers tonight...we shall see!!

Thinking about maybe working out tonight, but I don't know if that'll happen either. :grumble:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-Wednesday: 0
    Thursday- 1 grape vodka and sprite zero
    Tonight, will be low key. We picked up some wine last night, so there is a good chance I will have a whole bottle myself.
    Tomorrow we are waking up super early, walking, then brewing out 7th anniversary ale (double IPA), then starting to paint our bathroom. We will finish up sunday.
    This is the first of many rooms we need to paint before we put the house on the market next year!!! We also need to replace carpets BUT our friggin cat keeps peeing on the walls...*kitten*, he is lucky he is so damn cute!
    We are going to have to wait to replace them until we find him a good home. We won't be taking him to Hawaii with us. He has too much anxiety and wouldn't fair well with the flight and the 120 days he needs to spend in quarantine!!! It would be selfish for us to put him through that :cry:
    Anywho's FRIDAY!!!! I m very happy. The only thing that could make this day better is if my boss leaves early so I can get home and relax!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5 bottle of wine
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 3 glasses of wine
    Thursday, 0
    Fri, ???
    Sat, ???
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    back from vacay and am ready to detox and get back in shape. I'm sure I'll have a drink or 2 sometime this weekend but some good steady 0's actually sounds appealing. I also have a dr appt at some point this month so it would be nice to drop a few and get back on track before then.

we need robin back to start the new month thread...it's may.yay!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thursday=0. I had to get my mom at the airport late and decided not to drink before driving :noway:

Not sure what tonight holds, but I am looking forward to the weekend and some extra sleeping...:yawn: