Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I drank all weekend (including Sunday which I try not to do) but was only 2 over my 19 weekly goal. I ate a lot of candy though so was over calories for the week. Oh well....clean it up. I'd like to try for 0's Monday and Tuesday, but it's really nice here and there is a bottle of Toad Hollow rose' (one of my faves) in the fridge. I drank mostly liquor this weekend and that seems to help out. I have to consciously make a drink instead of just topping of my glass of wine.....over and over and over again. Plus vodka is cheaper and has less calories. I was mixing with grapefruit beer this weekend. Yum!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!! I'm exhausted!
    I worked from home thursday and was off friday! I cleaned all day thursday, then Thursday night Len picked up some 6pks we had two each, then we walked to ABC brewpub and had 3 beers, then another at home. I was pretty drunk. Got up later than I hoped but still made it to the gym friday. Then prepped food all day. Len came home from work early so we started drinking cherry vodka and sprite....we almost finished an entire big bottle of vodka :huh: Got up saturday went for a little (and very slow) walk before we got the house ready for guests. Saturday was very successful and a lot of fun. I had tons of champagne, followed by pineapple vodkas and then vodka tonics. I passed out around midnight and felt like *kitten* all day yesterday and ate all the food!!! We woke up yesterday and finished the remaining champagne and that was it for the day!
    I am still hurting today and definitely going for a zeros the next couple of days.

I forgot I was the only one in the office today....today will be VERY unproductive :wink:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 5oz white
    Tuesday- 5oz white
    Wednesday- miller lite
    Thursday-0
    Friday-Blue Moon Agave and 5 oz red
    Saturday- 2 coors light and 5 oz red
    Sunday- 2 Blue Moons, Limearita, and 5 oz white

12 total for the week not too bad

Going to shoot for some zeroes this week!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I have an appointment from 1 to 5 today to pick out new colors for the new house. I am sure to be brain-fried by the end. Here's a pic of the model if anyone is interested.

http://www.ryland.com/find-your-new-home/14-twin-cities/4813-bailey-lake/24025-cambridge.html#elevation=Cambridge+B

WOW, that is gorgeous! I love the layout!!! Hope you had fun with paint colors :happy:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=3 drinks
    Saturday=4 drinks
    Sunday=1 beer

Not sure about this week, I will try for a 0 or two...
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I drank a lot this weekend.

I'm going to go for 0's for most (all?) of the week. Next week is vacation and my liver needs a rest.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been lushy and not exercising - but, today was 70'ish and I did attempt to go for a run outside. I felt out of shape and miserable. I have no idea how I am going to do a 1/2 marathon but I need to buckle down and make that my priority.

The house colors are all done and most of the electrical is laid out. Next, we meet with the low voltage people and I think the only thing we are going to do is wire for speakers throughout the house.

I have computer training at work this Thursday and Friday - so, it will be immensely boring days for sure.

10 days until we list our house. Our progress is slow although Ron is busting his *kitten* with all the "projects". He knocked out the all the staining of the doors and they turned out perfect. 2 more rooms to paint, install the new kitchen counter and then we must CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. Best part is, the leaves are starting to bloom and our pics will have some nice foliage because we live on a park and that is our best selling feature - seclusion :bigsmile:

I hope that all who believe had a blessed Easter...and, lots of champagne :happy:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Vacation starts Wednesday morning when I get to airport. I will be consuming copious amounts of alcohol until 5/4/2014, I am so ready for a break!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 6 beers
    Gave up beer for Lent.
    Good Easter!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    0 last night. The Toad Hollow remains closed in the fridge. I may try for another 0 tonight, but Tuesdays are hard because I'm off Wednesdays. We're going to a free concert on the waterfront tomorrow night, so I'll be drinking then. I may try to hold off till Wednesday.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nothing last night and planning another zero tonight. Really going to try for nothing until thursday or maybe even friday. My SIL is visiting while the boys are away fishing so its bound to be an extremely lushy weekend!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Well I started off the week with about a half bottle of red.....crappy day yesterday :ohwell:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    0 for me. Shooting for 0's all week. Off to the salon for some pampering and I usually have some wine but I'm going to try to be good
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I had this half bottle of white wine going bad in the fridge so I drank that, but it fit with my cals and I stopped, didn't move on to beer or anything.
    I might go for 0s tonight but I don't know. I have the house to myself and planning on a run so I will have some extra calories to burn, while I watch my new guilty pleasure-Ink Master! I am fascinated by that show...
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Had the BIL and his son over yesterday for drinks and grillin'.

This morning the scales had me up FIVE POUNDS! :noway:

WTF!

Need some zeros this week!
  • rjadams
    Options
    almost vacay time!!!!!! vodka rocks to soothe the soul
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes!! I feel like I haven't checked in forever! Hope you're all doing well!

I haven't drank anything since Saturday night...and even then I only had like 3 beers. I've been battling allergies/acute bronchitis since Sunday morning, so I've been downing water like it is going out of style!! Finally got some antibiotics though & some codein to help me sleep and not cough all night...so I'm on the mend! I think I'll be 100% by Friday!!

I went for a little walk last night (1.5 miles). I might go to the Y tonight, but that depends on how I feel by 5o'clock. Otherwise, I'll just go home & lounge about with my meds!

Happy Hump Day!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Bridget!! xo

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0, although I have a bottle of wine calling my name.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I feel ya on the allergies, Bridget. Hang in there.

Another 0 for me last night. Let's see if I can go for 3 in a row...its been a while since Ive done that.