Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class
    Dee, you're on FIRE :laugh:

Happy to see you getting it done! Congrats to ya!

Carl -
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class
    Dee, you're on FIRE :laugh:

Happy to see you getting it done! Congrats to ya!

Carl -
    Thanks Carl!:flowerforyou: Not much scale loss, but I'm losing inches. So, I guess I am on FIRE! :laugh:
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Morning: Turbo Fire- Core 20 + Stretch 40
    Evening: T25 Alpha- Cardio
    I miss T25, so I'm including it again.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I went to the dog park with my dog this morning for over an hour and then I got in a 26 mile bike ride this morning! It took me 3 hours and a lot of water since it's 92 degrees today at noon here in Orlando Fl. That's 1395 calories burnt! :smile:

That was tremendous figures especially in that heat.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Was at the gym today, started off with a 40 minute run/walk on the Treadmill which included running non stop for 4km (2.5 miles) which is a new personal best for me, then done 20 mins on the eliptical cycle which I'm really starting to like as it is not hard on my ankles or knees which the treadmill is. Finished up on the weights, had started the Stronglifts 5x5 program a couple of weeks ago but have changed this today to the Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 which has the basic Stronglifts routines plus a few more, dissapointed to feel pains in my lower back when doing my last set of Squats, had done all my stretches and warm-ups too which is really annoying, my back is sore and stiff now just hope it doesn't interupt my training schedule.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Was at the gym today, started off with a 40 minute run/walk on the Treadmill which included running non stop for 4km (2.5 miles) which is a new personal best for me, then done 20 mins on the eliptical cycle which I'm really starting to like as it is not hard on my ankles or knees which the treadmill is. Finished up on the weights, had started the Stronglifts 5x5 program a couple of weeks ago but have changed this today to the Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 which has the basic Stronglifts routines plus a few more, dissapointed to feel pains in my lower back when doing my last set of Squats, had done all my stretches and warm-ups too which is really annoying, my back is sore and stiff now just hope it doesn't interupt my training schedule.
    Back injuries, same here... Be Very Cautious, might need a slower pace for this area of your body than you do for the rest of it. ...just sayin!
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Mon, May 26th: 1hr kickbocking foundation
    Tues. May 27th: 1 hr kickboxing Elevate
    Wed, May 28th: 1hr kickboxing foundation, 1hr yoga class

Thurs., May 29th: 1hr kickboxing class or
    Fri., May 30th: 1hr kickboxing class
    Sat.: May 31st: 45 min kickboxing Elevate
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Back injuries, same here... Be Very Cautious, might need a slower pace for this area of your body than you do for the rest of it. ...just sayin!

I hear you Carl, I would have always been partial to lower back pain so I know how serious it can be, really thought by doing this program that starts with really low weights and gradually builds up would be perfect for me, I'll stick to the cardio work for a week or two to be sure, but I won't let it stop my journey, thanks for the advice. Paul
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i decided to take advantage of this nice long weekend by being outside as much as possible! we did alot of walking and hiking and even visited the museum. Even with all the extra exercise i still went over on calories almost everyday. 500 on friday!! so being down 3 lbs on monday was a suprise! i have 2 lbs to go to reach my goal. so i really have to kick it into gear to make it by saturday!!

Great Job everyone!!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Morning: Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class
    Evening: T25 Alpha- Speed 1.0

Awesome job everyone!!!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour of Zumba after work!!!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire: Fire 30 + Sculpt 30 Class, T25 Alpha: Total Body Circuit
  • pmackey49
    Options
    A day with my trainer......
  • 1013carl
    Options
    My daily walking routine!
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Walking with hubby...gonna try for 5 miles
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I didn't really work out this weekend. And I felt terrible. That probably has more to do with the terrible diet that comes when I'm in vacation.
    Anyway
    Yesterday was pull day so I did lots of rows and curls, hanging leg raises and 30 minutes on the bike.

Today was push day so I did bench press, skull crushers, flys and weighted sit-ups. I'm planning on 90 minutes in the bike tonight.

Ps. Cheesecake Factory is a terrible place, I went on Monday and that one meal was more calories then I generally eat in a day. It didn't help that I had a burger for lunch that day too.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Chris wrote:

Ps. Cheesecake Factory is a terrible place, I went on Monday and that one meal was more calories then I generally eat in a day. It didn't help that I had a burger for lunch that day too.
    I hear you Chris.... I took a steep hit there last week too...

More than anything it's made me gun-shy about just blindly ordering whenever I'm out... They have some meals that are not so "Heavy", (like spring rolls)... I'll be making a point to stick with choosing them instead from now on. Oh... and I'll be passing on the cheesecake too for quite awhile for the same reason.

Keep hitting those workouts... they are impressive!
    Carl -
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    oh yeah. Their cheese cake is no joke. I had the orange chicken. The worst part? It's not every very good. :/

But it's the danged bread that catches up with you.

"more bread?"

"oh sure"
  • pmackey49
    Options
    today is Zumba day for me...
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Was good to my word, went to gym after work this morning and done 40 mins on treadmill and 25 mins on eliptical cycle, back was still too sore to go anywhere near the weights. Tomorrow is a rest day so I'll see how my back feels on Saturday, if it is still sore I'll stick to the cardio work.