Replies

• Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 30 + Sculpt 30 Class
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I had to leave work today close to noon... that took out my walking course.. I may only get in a 30 minute session of strength training today for exercise...:angry: I I'm lucky.

Then later I was Bad.... very, Very BAD!.... My son and I dropped into the CheezeCake Factory and had dinner.... Kinda scared to go look up the food numbers.... they are going to be big trouble! :grumble:

Carl -

It added up to be 3,650 calories over.... :frown:
    Now what to do?
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today was a Push day. A really pathetic Push day. But I did 90 minutes on the bike for 1230 calories.
    Bench Press
    Band Fly
    Band Tricep push downs
    Push ups
    Hanging leg raises
    Squats
    Shoulder Press

I was just not feeling it today. I think I need more sleep.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I had to leave work today close to noon... that took out my walking course.. I may only get in a 30 minute session of strength training today for exercise...:angry: I I'm lucky.

Then later I was Bad.... very, Very BAD!.... My son and I dropped into the CheezeCake Factory and had dinner.... Kinda scared to go look up the food numbers.... they are going to be big trouble! :grumble:

Carl -

Now what to do?

Never worry, get back on that horse tomorrow, if you can't go off the rails now and again what is the point of it all? Enjoy it and start again tomorrow.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Dang Carl. Now that's a meal! Just call it a refeed like I do. :)
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Thanks guys.... I won't be doing that again anytime soon that's for sure!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour of Zumba today...
  • Dee9394
    Options

Carl -

Now what to do?
    Hope all is well! Today is another day!
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Good session at the gym after work this morning which included running for 2 miles on the treadmill without slowing down at all to walk, I know 2 miles isn't that far but to me it was as good as any marathon that I use to run 20 odd years ago, when I started this journey 19 weeks ago I couldn't walk 100 yards without being out of breath so 2 miles is another great milestone for me (no pun intended)
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good session at the gym after work this morning which included running for 2 miles on the treadmill without slowing down at all to walk, I know 2 miles isn't that far but to me it was as good as any marathon that I use to run 20 odd years ago, when I started this journey 19 weeks ago I couldn't walk 100 yards without being out of breath so 2 miles is another great milestone for me (no pun intended)

Great Job Smirnoff65! i am still working on running my first mile! im up to running almost a full 8 min before having to walk on treadmill. i find it more difficult on pavement.

been getting more walking in tho. 4 miles last night!
  • Smirnoff65
    Options

Great Job Smirnoff65! i am still working on running my first mile! im up to running almost a full 8 min before having to walk on treadmill. i find it more difficult on pavement. been getting more walking in tho. 4 miles last night!

I got my first mile done the week before last, then done it again on my next two runs, last week I was pushing to the mile and a half so this morning I just said lets do this which I know probably sounds cheesy and corny but I did and I have to admit I felt I had some more left in the tank but slowed down to a walk once I hit that lovely 2 mile number. It took me just over 21mins so it wasn't a massive fast pace (5.5mph) but I'm happy enough to keep on improving. That is great what you are doing I would say within the next two - three weeks you will be hitting the mile, if necessary slow down a bit it may allow you to run a bit longer.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    My sister is in town. No workout today. Pizza instead :)
  • 1013carl
    Options

Great Job Smirnoff65! i am still working on running my first mile! im up to running almost a full 8 min before having to walk on treadmill. i find it more difficult on pavement. been getting more walking in tho. 4 miles last night!

I got my first mile done the week before last, then done it again on my next two runs, last week I was pushing to the mile and a half so this morning I just said lets do this which I know probably sounds cheesy and corny but I did and I have to admit I felt I had some more left in the tank but slowed down to a walk once I hit that lovely 2 mile number. It took me just over 21mins so it wasn't a massive fast pace (5.5mph) but I'm happy enough to keep on improving. That is great what you are doing I would say within the next two - three weeks you will be hitting the mile, if necessary slow down a bit it may allow you to run a bit longer.
    You two have some great days ahead of you....you're paying for them now. Smirnoff, nothing cheese about getting it done! What ever it takes! Congrats to BTW.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sun, May 18th: 35 min jog
    Mon. May 19th: 1hr 15 min kickboxing class
    Tues. May 20th: 1 hr kickboxing class
    Wed, May 13th: 1hr kickboxing class, 1hr yoga class

Thurs., May 14th: 1hr kickboxing class or
    Fri., May 15th: 1hr kickboxing class
    I didn't get to a class today (thurs.) so if I want another one in this week I have to go to a 6:30am class before work. Mentally preparing myself for the alarm clock. Wish me luck! Sun.-Wed. was all accomplished though.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 30 + Tone 30 Class
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I'm making time this weekend to burn calories each day. Hitting the bike trail each day for starters!

I've gotta make up some lost ground from the slip up I has earlier this week! :grumble:
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire EZ Class
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    My sister has been in town which means lots of beer and junk food. My back has been telling me to take it easy too so I took a few days off. I did ride the bike for 75 minutes the other day but aside from walking around museums and such I haven't done anything else. Today I'm getting tattooed all day long but this evening I'll get some kind of workout in. Maybe today will be chest day. My back is still a little sore, old injuries suck.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I went to the dog park with my dog this morning for over an hour and then I got in a 26 mile bike ride this morning! It took me 3 hours and a lot of water since it's 92 degrees today at noon here in Orlando Fl. That's 1395 calories burnt! :smile: