32 min @ 6.7 mph
    3 min @ 3 mph
    4 min of rest
    10 min @ 6 mph
    1 min @ 7 mph
  • holmed90
    holmed90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did Les Mills BodyAttack at my gym today. Has anyone else done it before? What did you think of it?
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    last night me and the hubby go over an hr walk in. but again this morning i struggled with getting up to get my jogging in. so tonight i have to do work even harder....
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today was chest and tricep day. So
    Dumbbell press
    Skull crushers
    Tricep push downs
    Flys
    Push ups until failure at the end

And I threw in some hanging leg raises too just because

Now I just need to ride the stationary bike for 60 minutes.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I went out for my customary walk/jog with me wee dog Rosie tonight, done our usual 4.5 miles, new personal best for me as I walked 4 miles in under 52 minutes and Rosie had a new PB too as she done 112 pisses which beat her record by 8 lol.
  • hirstrl
    Options
    Im really struggling here! my food is fine. im always under goal. but, i am having the hardest time this week getting my exercise in. i have the time just lack the motivation. last evening i jogged for 30 min but i dont feel like i gave it my all. just kinda slugged my way thru. then again today i didnt get up and do it the morning (which is my best workout time) so tonight i will have to make myself workout and it is always hard for me in the evening because after work im tired and lazy and there are other things that distract me.
  • hirstrl
    Options
    I went out for my customary walk/jog with me wee dog Rosie tonight, done our usual 4.5 miles, new personal best for me as I walked 4 miles in under 52 minutes and Rosie had a new PB too as she done 112 pisses which beat her record by 8 lol.

Lol Great job to both of u!!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today is Zumba day!!!!!!! one hour
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    LOL... Smirnoff, funny tale. Congrats on your PB.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Im really struggling here! my food is fine. im always under goal. but, i am having the hardest time this week getting my exercise in. i have the time just lack the motivation. last evening i jogged for 30 min but i dont feel like i gave it my all. just kinda slugged my way thru. then again today i didnt get up and do it the morning (which is my best workout time) so tonight i will have to make myself workout and it is always hard for me in the evening because after work im tired and lazy and there are other things that distract me.
    hirstrl, Enough of that! The next week is important on the June goal.... 8 days from now we'll be on the downside of June. Move your can and make this time count! (pardon my French)! :laugh: Get your things ready tonight and go to sleep early, tell yourself like 19 times "that you are going in the morning and that it will be a good workout".... Do not wait for anything in the morning, when the alarm goes off... get moving right then! ...and make it a good run!

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Today, I tripled up on my walking after not seeing the scale move since I started. Like 12 days ago... I've not cheated on food and have a 10 day streak of coming in under my calorie goal.

Tonight I saw the scale move for the first time.... down by 3 lbs. !

Carl -
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today, I tripled up on my walking after not seeing the scale move since I started. Like 12 days ago... I've not cheated on food and have a 10 day streak of coming in under my calorie goal.

Tonight I saw the scale move for the first time.... down by 3 lbs. !

Carl -

Congratulations, Carl! That's quite an achievement! Keep on keeping on and good luck!
  • jewol
    Options
    Thursday runs

Morning -- 30 min @ 6.7 mph

Evening -- 13 min @ 6 mph and 3 min @ 7 mph
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Today was back shoulder and bicep day. I tried lower weight with higher reps today. I get a better pump that way. I don't know if it's particularly beneficial or not, but it feels good.
    Pulls ups 5x5 (really making progress)
    Drag curls 10x15
    Barbell rows 5x10
    Front raises 5x10
    Lateral raises 5x10

85 minutes on the stationary bike since it was pizza for dinner and of course I wanted beer with my pizza,
  • hirstrl
    Options
    Thanks Carl!! thats exactly what i did! last night went for a 40 min walk and went to bed early then got up this morning and jumped on the treadmill for 35 min of intervals. the scale hasnt really moved since monday but i expect by next week it should budge a little in the right direction!
    feeling good today! had to move my belt to a new hole!!
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Challenge day today. Pushed myself really hard as there was no rest time. Instead we would do 10 reps of one of the following moves, then once finished, we had to run around the court until everyone was done and another move was called.

Prisoner Split Lunge
    Burpees
    Weighted Row
    Prisoner Squat
    Push Ups with Mountain Climber Move
    Over-Unders
    Dips
    Frog Jumps

45 minutes of this and I'm completely beat! Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow though.

29023330.png
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    no workout planned for today, wanted to take a walk outside, but it's raining out....
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Thanks Jewol. I think I'll be happy with the movement I get over the next 10 days!

hirstrl... :Nice Job!!! ...that report makes us all happier :bigsmile:

I cant seem to move away from Chris's pizza and beer diet.... something makes me want to give it a try! :laugh:
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Oh yeah beer and pizza are awesome for weight loss. As long as you burn 1200 calories before hand. :)

Today is leg day. I hate leg day. So I wanted to get it done with. I loaded up all the weight I have on my bar bell and did 5x3 hack squats and dead lifts. I did some body weight lunges and squats too. And of course I did a few warm up sets of squats and dead lifts too.
    I did hanging leg raises and sit ups too.

Then I tried some hiit on the stationary bike. I'm on it now, shooting for 90 minutes today.
  • jewol
    Options
    Boot Camp Challenge day today. Pushed myself really hard as there was no rest time. Instead we would do 10 reps of one of the following moves, then once finished, we had to run around the court until everyone was done and another move was called.

Prisoner Split Lunge
    Burpees
    Weighted Row
    Prisoner Squat
    Push Ups with Mountain Climber Move
    Over-Unders
    Dips
    Frog Jumps

45 minutes of this and I'm completely beat! Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow though.

29023330.png

That's a workout to make a Marine recruit gasp! I think you have pushed yourself this past week, so kudos to you!