Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Core 20 + Stretch 40 Class

Reading everyone's workout gives me more motivation!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Came home from work this morning and done 4.4 miles brisk walk/run before bed, new PB for me in doing the 4 miles in under 56 mins, I'm gradually increasing the amount I run during these walks but realise I still have a long way to go to reach the stage were I'm running the whole 4 miles.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thursday work was hectic and I missed getting my walk in [gurr].... Friday I made up for it and walked 20 stories in the parking garage. also took my son biking today and did 10 miles.

Haven't seen a pound drop yet but keepin at it!!

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Tight Work Everyone! Keep it going! :drinker:

June arrives in 27 days!

Carl -
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Finally got the basement put back together on Friday ( took most of the day ), then Saturday we cleaned the rest of the house from top to bottom. Needed it after having all of the basement stuff in the rooms. Today was day one of Slim in 6, felt really good afterwards. Also, did a 20 minute brisk walk.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I pretty much took the last two days off. I just did cardio.
    Today I came back with avengence. 50 minutes of weight training including ab work. 65 minutes of vigorous cardio and 20 minutes of stretching.

The weight training was
    Heavy bench press
    Heavy skull crushers
    Over head tricep press
    Flys
    And lastly
    Kettlebell press. Which is something really cool I saw on line. Basically you're doing a dumbbell bench press but with Kettlebells. BUT you hold the kettle bells with the handle sticking straigh down. It makes it really hard because you have to balance the Kettlebells and grip it really hard to keep it upright. It works your pecs triceps and especially your forearms.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today is a one hour session with my trainer.
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i didnt do great over the weekend. i got 35 min of jogging intervals in on Sat. and spend almost all yesterday afternoon doing yard work. i didnt get up and workout this morning which really bums me out, so i will have to really kick it into gear tonight..
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 Class. Doing 30 minutes of some type of exercise later today.

Keep pushing everyone!
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Night run:
    30 min @ 6.7 mph
    5 min @ 6 mph
    5 min @ 3 mph
    5 min @ 6 mph
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Today was back shoulders and biceps.
    Heavy rows
    Heavy shoulder press
    Curls
    Dead lift
    Romanian dead lift

60 minutes of cardio broken into two sessions.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Today, Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10.
    I will be mostly without internet for a week but will continue Turbo Fire and incorporate T25 (to counteract the extra calories) for the week. Rest day will be on Thursday.
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    yesterday was very busy. i missed my morning jog but got 15 min brisk walk in the afternoon. this morning i got 35 min of jogging intervals in.
  • pmackey49
    Options
    Today is Zumba day.....60 minutes of nonstop cardio.:smile::smile:
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Morning run:
    20 min @ 6.7 mph
    5 min @ 3 mph
    5 min @ 6.7 mph

My energy level was low this morning.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Well,
    I got my walking routine in both yesterday and today!

Keepin on!

Carl -
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    So far this week...doing good! One weights class and one 35 minute cardio session.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    I was feeling strange today so I decided to try a fitness blender workout. It was 30 minutes of hiit alternating with ab exercises. I had to adapt it a little due to back and foot injuries, but it was pretty good. I followed up with some light hack and back squats and 60 minutes of very vigorous stationary bike. Man I can sweat! Also I lost two pounds since last weigh in. Hooray.

Remember to drink your water folks.
  • dslynn8
    dslynn8 Posts: 21
    Options
    Got a couple of walks in today, total 6 miles. Not to bad for having trouble with my knee last week.
  • pmackey49
    Options
    Today I have a session with my trainer scheduled for an hour.