Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friday night run: 50 min @ 6 mph. I started feeling strong, but was tired 40 minutes in. I probably should take a day off from running.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I probably should take a day off from running.

Weight lifting is a good alternative :)
  • sashiibunz
    sashiibunz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friday evening run/jog totaled 6.1 miles & happy to say I've reached the 10lb loss :) hoping to see more weight loss from here until June :)
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I got up and got a 14 mile bike ride in this morning... roughly took 2 hours. = 737 calories burnt

Carl -
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Today was chest and tricep day.

Also I was wondering if I was losing strength since I'm eating such a high deficit. I'm not!
    I did my heavy 5x5 bench press routine today and it was no problem. I also did some more bench after than at a lighter weight.
    Then I did some tricep extensions. My tris were pretty sore already but it was good.
    I also did some hanging leg lifts. They're getting easier but I really felt it today. Tomorrow I'm taking a day off from abs.

Then I did 65 minutes on the stationary bike. Also went for an hour walk. Grand total of 1550ish calories burned.
  • ilkesa
    ilkesa Posts: 7
    Options
    As I have been travelling and off-the-track terribly, I could not exercise properly last week. But this weekend I am back and strong and recovering!
    Yesterday Jillian M Ripped in 30 and today full length Extreme Shed and Shred which literally killed me. It was great though.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend, too!
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Today is mothers day. Happy mothers day to all the moms.
    And since it is mothers day my wife and I went out to a late lunch with the kids. Mexican food, her choice. I ate like a beast. But it's okay because I planned to have a refeed day today. I'm also taking the day off from weight lifting. My exercise today has been stationary bike and playing with my kids.
  • jewol
    Options
    I probably should take a day off from running.

Weight lifting is a good alternative :)

You are right. I figure that once I hit the 180s, I'll alternate the two.

Saturday: Rest day
    Sunday: 71 min @ 6 mph
  • jewol
    Options
    Today was chest and tricep day.

Also I was wondering if I was losing strength since I'm eating such a high deficit. I'm not!
    I did my heavy 5x5 bench press routine today and it was no problem. I also did some more bench after than at a lighter weight.
    Then I did some tricep extensions. My tris were pretty sore already but it was good.
    I also did some hanging leg lifts. They're getting easier but I really felt it today. Tomorrow I'm taking a day off from abs.

Then I did 65 minutes on the stationary bike. Also went for an hour walk. Grand total of 1550ish calories burned.

Hey, Chris. You had a great day! That's an amazing number of calories burned. -John
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Saturday an hour of Zumba and another hour with my trainer....Sunday relaxed......Today an hour with my trainer.
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sat went for a nice walk and to a concert that evening. MFP calculated my calories for 5 hrs of (standing/rock music) at over 1000 cal. Of course i didnt eat them all back but i am curious if that is an accurate amount.
    Yesterday i did some cleaning and gardening.
    tonight 30DS and going for a jog
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Joined a gym and went for my first session this morning at 7am after doing a 12 hour nightshift (that was either brave or stupid lol), anyway my plan is to do the Stronglifts 5x5 program so with today being the 1st day my weights were very low (20kgs, felt a bit embarrassed lifting the bar without weights as it weighed 20kgs) but at each session you up the weight by 2.5kg, so in about 12 weeks time I should be up to about 130kg Yikes!! Also done about 25 mins Cardio on the treadmill after the 5x5's
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Smirnoff,

You've been doing great for some time, as well as during this "June" challenge. You'll now be able to get some additional local support for your workouts. The first day's embarrassment is old news now.... don't sweat the little things! You're on a mission! :smile:
    Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Friday evening run/jog totaled 6.1 miles & happy to say I've reached the 10lb loss :) hoping to see more weight loss from here until June :)
    Very Big Congrats to you sashiibunz... keep posting here with us and it will help others meet their June challenge as well!

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    As I have been travelling and off-the-track terribly, I could not exercise properly last week. But this weekend I am back and strong and recovering!
    Yesterday Jillian M Ripped in 30 and today full length Extreme Shed and Shred which literally killed me. It was great though.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend, too!
    Good to hear you are back on track and ready for a better week. Check in often and let us know how you're doing!
    Carl -
  • ilkesa
    ilkesa Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Carl.
    Yesterday I wanted to keep it low and sticked to Jillian's Yoga Meltdown as I am trying Intermittent Fasting and yesterday was my first day. I did not want to go crazy with the exercise. This morning at 6 am, another date with Jillian, but this time 30 Day Shred.
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Zumba Day!!!!!!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did the Curves circuit and day 1 of 30DS, today 30DS, day 2 and will see what I feel like later, possibly some walking or kettle bells.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    Yesterday was back and bicep day.
    Rows
    Curls
    Chin ups
    Hanging leg raises

85 minutes of cArdio

Today will be leg day
    Dead lift
    Squat

85 minutes of cardio
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm back from vacation. I stuck to my plan. Today, Turbo Fire- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 class.