Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    C25K- Week 4 Day 2 and about 20 more minutes walking/jogging on treadmill.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Good brisk walk tonight
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 30 + Upper 20 Class
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Great 6 mile walk done tonight apart from getting absolutely soaked on the way home and came in like a drowned rat lol, the things you do for a healthy lifestyle. :bigsmile:
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 55 EZ and Abs 10 Class and C25K- Week 4 Day 3
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- fire 60 + stretch 10
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Well this weekend I get to do more things around the house.... fixing and cleaning oh boy! I will also get a long ride in early tomorrow.... maybe a small one this evening.

Enjoy your weekend!

Carl -
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Last three nights have all been good brisk walks with good burns, rest day today as it is my first night back in work but the gym is going to get ripped up tomorrow morning (look in bag for trainers - check) looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow, hope to have at least 2lbs off this week. :drinker:
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 30, Core 20, and Stretch 40 Class
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Nice gym session this morning after work, enjoyed it so much I may just go back again tomorrow morning and do it all over again lol
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Today I got a ride in..... went along with a group of 7 today. Planned a 26 mile ride and did it in just over 3 .5 hours... this was a slow pace and the calories burnt was quite low compared to others I've done..

At the 13 mile marker one of the women riders crashed and wound up with road rash on her shoulder and chin... We helped her, and she said she was ok to ride back and so the return 13 miles were at slow pace. Later we found out she had a sprang wrist and a fractured forearm.

Carl -
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10 Class...so happy that this is recovery week because everything from my neck down is sore! :smile:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Great 6 mile walk done tonight apart from getting absolutely soaked on the way home and came in like a drowned rat lol, the things you do for a healthy lifestyle. :bigsmile:

Now that is dedication.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Nice gym session this morning after work, enjoyed it so much I may just go back again tomorrow morning and do it all over again lol

Think I need to get my **s moving to catch-up to you! Dang!
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Morning. Got a lot of walking in this weekend including a 6.5 miles hike through the mountains on Saturday. I need to upload a few photos. It made me miss being so close to the mountains. My Trainer moved the Monday workouts to 6am which doesnt do well for me because of work. So I need to work on getting some new routines going because I think Boot Camp is going to slowly fizzle plus I'm traveling on business all of next week.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Morning. Got a lot of walking in this weekend including a 6.5 miles hike through the mountains on Saturday. I need to upload a few photos. It made me miss being so close to the mountains. My Trainer moved the Monday workouts to 6am which doesnt do well for me because of work. So I need to work on getting some new routines going because I think Boot Camp is going to slowly fizzle plus I'm traveling on business all of next week.

Please do stick some photos up, would love to see them.

Got my gym session in this morning, don't normally do two days in the gym in a row so can feel DOMS setting in already tonight in my arms and chest no doubt I'll be aching tomorrow. Also had a nice 4.5mile walk with Rosie tonight.
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got 2 small rides in today... Going to try something more serious tomorrow!

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff - I should have some pics posted later today - at least a few. The rest are on my other camera.

Was able to get about 5 miles in walking yesterday. Nothing too strenuous but at least I was moving!

Carl - I'm with you. I need to get something more serious today. I'm hoping to get home in time for a bike ride!

Have a great day
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Stretch 10 and C25K- Week 5 Day 1
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Just a 4 mile walk tonight with Rosie to get rid of some of my stiffness
This discussion has been closed.