• Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who have made goal or who are really close! :drinker:

MYA_July_23_2014_zps04f2b5df.jpg
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    It got really toasty out there before I dragged myself out of bed on my last day of vacation! :bigsmile:

7/23 - 3.2 “run”, MTD 116.8

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    It got really toasty out there before I dragged myself out of bed on my last day of vacation! :bigsmile:

You are setting the bar high again - Go for it - it was a Scorcher! :drinker:
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    5 miles

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    7/22- 4.7 miles walk/run

It's been awesome being in the yellow, but I've decided to up my goal from 70 to 95. :happy:

exercise.png
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Updating - 7/23

4 miles walking
    6 miles biking

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in a 3.5 mile walk before 6 a.m.! Yay I beat the HEAT!!

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Man, I was just NOT feeling it in spin class today. I think I didn't eat enough breakfast/protein before class, nor did I drink enough water pre-class.

I'm typically getting 19-21 miles per hour class... but today, I got a measly 16.3. <sigh> That's going to make it more challenging to stay in the green through the weekend... every mile counts for me right now!

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL today by: PHYTOGURL, WTW0N

JTH11706 – Welcome back and welcome to the green!

ANGELMO8 – Good job on upping the goal – so noted on the spreadsheet!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I had noticed that Dave might need some help, and well, I like sitting on my rear and “decompressing” at the end of the day – so this seemed like something productive I could do to help the group while I watch bad TV. Hahaha. Let me know if you notice me screwing up anywhere along the way  (I will admit, though, that I don’t know how to do all those fancy emoticons, so you’re not going to get raised beer glasses or blushing cheeks from me – at least not until I give in and learn how to do that, but I’ll try to at least get the spreadsheet correct!)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Adding another 26 miles for a total of 610 out of 700. Ended my day with a crash but other than my pride and a couple abrasions, I'm OK. Thanks goes out to my LBS for getting my bike put back together this afternoon so I'm good to ride tomorrow.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

7/23 - 3.2 “run”, MTD 116.8

Dave
    MFm4m5.png

Nice run Dave. Especially for a hot day. :drinker:
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    3.6 mile walk Millwood Loop

52.6 / 60
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,439 Member
    Options
    They say our low clouds and nice breeze have ended and are threatening us with 96 degrees for tomorrow. Ah, man...it was nice while it lasted!

Tuesday -- 2.70
    Wednesday -- 2.84

exercise.png

Have a great Thursday!

Chris
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to exercise all week because I've been sick, so it isn't looking good for me to meet my goal.
    I managed to get in 1.2 miles today, hopefully I'll be back at it more soon :smile:

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @HKristine1 - Thanks so much for helping, without you awesome moderators..I'm sure we'd all be lost

ending to day with 8.63 walking miles

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @HKristine1 - Thanks so much for helping, without you awesome moderators..I'm sure we'd all be lost

I'll second what @wanderan said - Thanks so much to all the moderators who have jumped in to help - This is taking time out of "real life" and it is not lost to us! Thank You! :drinker:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    HKristine - I can't do the fancy gifs that Dave does but I can do the beer glasses. When you open the box to post something there's a button on the top right that says "Add Smiley." That's all there is to it. It's simple enough that even I can do it LOL.

exercise.png
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    7/23 - 3 miles

164/230
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Not a good month for moving, ugh.... I'm ready for my hubby to get back to work and me getting back to the schedule.
    adding 13.33

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    7/23 - 8.75 (walking/sprints, bike)
    Total to date: 113.5 of 130 miles
This discussion has been closed.