Leslie Sansone July 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Michelle! So glad you joined us! 1 mile a day is a great goal as that is 30 miles per month! :drinker:
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Marvelous Monday! Glad to see you are safe home zichab and walking- a great way to clear the gills.

Painting continues- didn't log in the other day on this site so I have a total of 4 miles since last time. lol- The good thing is the painting has been a great project that will now be checked off my to do list. Yeah!
    68/110
    Tomorrow me and Leslie are going to be as one :laugh:
  • startergal53
    Options
    (2) 5 advanced miles with Leslie today - yes I did it twice again today, so 6 days now

10 miles outside today

124 miles with Leslie to date

94 miles outside to date

218 miles total to date

I beat my miles record and finally got in 20 miles today!!!! I walked 20 miles! Can't believe it!~

goal 150 ----MET MY FIRST GOAL!!!!

next goal is to get to 245 miles by the end of the month!!!

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn

Wowza!! I'm feeling a wimp- lol - but a wimp that is cheering you on girl-
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    :explode: Goal 120 Miles for July! :explode:

July 1st, 4 miles 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk - did mile 3 twice.
    July 2nd, 5 miles 4 Mile Super Challenge plus the Muscle Mile
    Jule 3rd, 3 Miles Walk and Jog plus Mile 1 of the 4 mile super challenge.
    July 4th, 6.8 miles Trail walking with my DH
    July 7th, 3 Miles 3 Mile Power Walk
    July 8th, 4 Mile Super Challenge
    July 9th, 4 Miles 2 of Debbie Rocker's Walking for Weight Loss and 2 of Leslie's 5 Day Slim Down
    July 12th 5 miles The 5 Day Slim Down
    July 13th, 3 Miles Walk Your Belly Flat
    July 15th 7 Miles, 4 Mile Super Challenge and the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
    July 16, 8 Miles Miles 1, 4 and 5 of the 5 Day Slime down, 30 minutes to fitness 2 miles and cutting the grass, 3 miles. I'm so tired I can't see straight. What a day.
    July 17, 6 Miles Debbie Rocker AM & PM walks and Belly Blasting Walk
    July 19 5 Miles 5.2 Day Slim Down
    July 20 5 miles 4 Mile Super Challenge and 1 Debbie Rocker Mile
    July 21 6 Miles Walking for Weight Loss-debbie rocker and 3 Mile Power Walk Plus Went to Zumba tonight and I think I can safely say I walked 3 miles in that class, maybe more...

42 Miles to go.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Marvelous Monday! Glad to see you are safe home zichab and walking- a great way to clear the gills.

Painting continues- didn't log in the other day on this site so I have a total of 4 miles since last time. lol- The good thing is the painting has been a great project that will now be checked off my to do list. Yeah!
    68/110

Startergal - you made me laugh about your and Leslie! Good for you getting the paint project one. I despise painting. It's the prep work that drives me nuts the most. Good on you for being able to check it off your list.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I can't really set a goal this month as I am doing too much traveling. So, my goal will be as many miles as I can while visiting my son and new granddaughter and then traveling later in the month! July is busy this year!

July 4-Endomondo tracked 3.13 miles walked around my son's neighborhood in the The Hague. I miss my USA fireworks Happy 4th to all the Americans!
    July 12- Endomondo tracked 6.23 miles walked in Amsterdam. We traveled from The Hague to Ann Frank's house in Amsterdam today as my wonderful Daughter-in-law knew I loved Ann's diary and bought us tickets as a gift. What an experience to actually see and be in the very rooms where Ann wrote her diary. In her room, all the pictures she glued to her wall of her favorite movie stars/art etc are preserved. Most heart wrenching were the lines her parents drew on the wall charting the growth of Ann and her sister Margot. It is amazing how children and their parents continue to do the most normal things even in the most abnormal of circumstances. It was an emotional day, but added miles to my month at least! 9.36 total
    July 21-Jet lag and traveling to my mountain home in NY have prevented me from walking,even with Leslie! :sad: However, that ended today with my first mountain hike of the season! 1 mile hike up a pretty steep assent. 10.36 total

zichab,
    Welcome home. And congrat's and getting right back into the fray so to speak with a mile hike. Admit it, you missed us! LOL!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thank you Michelle and Startergal! I love that we all have our own goals and everyone is so encouraging no matter how many miles walked! no mile is too small!

(2) 5 advanced miles with Leslie today (back on track after just doing 5 miles sunday)

3 miles outside today

139 miles with Leslie to date

102 miles outside to date

241 miles total to date

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. My walk was hot and humid this morning. I am not gonna lie I much prefer the cooler brisk mornings but dripping in sweat makes me feel like I accomplished more. LOL I walked an additional 6 miles this morning. I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep on walking.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Thus far 105/135 for the month.
  • zichab
    Options

68/110
    zichab,
    Welcome home. And congrat's and getting right back into the fray so to speak with a mile hike. Admit it, you missed us! LOL!
    Thanks Startergal & AnnofB! It is great to be home ...safely! I was keeping up with everyone even though I was tending to my granddaughter and helping my daughter-in-law more than I was walking! :wink: However, I did miss adding up miles and walking with Leslie, so yeah- I missed all of you!

Mountain hiking is on the agenda for today, so I will be reporting I later! It is good to see everyone walking strong! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    explode Goal 120 Miles for July! explode

July 1st, 4 miles 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk - did mile 3 twice.
    July 2nd, 5 miles 4 Mile Super Challenge plus the Muscle Mile
    Jule 3rd, 3 Miles Walk and Jog plus Mile 1 of the 4 mile super challenge.
    July 4th, 6.8 miles Trail walking with my DH
    July 7th, 3 Miles 3 Mile Power Walk
    July 8th, 4 Mile Super Challenge
    July 9th, 4 Miles 2 of Debbie Rocker's Walking for Weight Loss and 2 of Leslie's 5 Day Slim Down
    July 12th 5 miles The 5 Day Slim Down
    July 13th, 3 Miles Walk Your Belly Flat
    July 15th 7 Miles, 4 Mile Super Challenge and the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
    July 16, 8 Miles Miles 1, 4 and 5 of the 5 Day Slime down, 30 minutes to fitness 2 miles and cutting the grass, 3 miles. I'm so tired I can't see straight. What a day.
    July 17, 6 Miles Debbie Rocker AM & PM walks and Belly Blasting Walk
    July 19 5 Miles 5.2 Day Slim Down
    July 20 5 miles 4 Mile Super Challenge and 1 Debbie Rocker Mile
    July 21 6 Miles Walking for Weight Loss-debbie rocker and 3 Mile Power Walk Plus Went to Zumba tonight and I think I can safely say I walked 3 miles in that class, maybe more...
    July 22 5 Miles Walk You Belly Flat and Walking for Weight loss by Jessica Smith

37 Miles to go. Woot!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    thank you Michelle and Startergal! I love that we all have our own goals and everyone is so encouraging no matter how many miles walked! no mile is too small!

(2) 5 advanced miles with Leslie today (back on track after just doing 5 miles sunday)

3 miles outside today

139 miles with Leslie to date

102 miles outside to date

241 miles total to date

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn

Bandit
    Fantastic job. You are a walking Queen!!!!
  • zichab
    Options
    I can't really set a goal this month as I am doing too much traveling. So, my goal will be as many miles as I can while visiting my son and new granddaughter and then traveling later in the month! July is busy this year!

July 4-Endomondo tracked 3.13 miles walked around my son's neighborhood in the The Hague. I miss my USA fireworks Happy 4th to all the Americans!
    July 12- Endomondo tracked 6.23 miles walked in Amsterdam. We traveled from The Hague to Ann Frank's house in Amsterdam today as my wonderful Daughter-in-law knew I loved Ann's diary and bought us tickets as a gift. What an experience to actually see and be in the very rooms where Ann wrote her diary. In her room, all the pictures she glued to her wall of her favorite movie stars/art etc are preserved. Most heart wrenching were the lines her parents drew on the wall charting the growth of Ann and her sister Margot. It is amazing how children and their parents continue to do the most normal things even in the most abnormal of circumstances. It was an emotional day, but added miles to my month at least! 9.36 total
    July 21-Jet lag and traveling to my mountain home in NY have prevented me from walking,even with Leslie! However, that ended today with my first mountain hike of the season! 1 mile hike up a pretty steep assent. 10.36 total
    July 22- Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-2.38 miles=12.74 total
  • startergal53
    Options
    70/110- tis a hot one today walked with Leslie- road bike for 12.78 thank you "endomondo!"
    Sounds like a french concierge doesn't it? Lol- Oh Endomondo! I love it that you keep track of me. :happy:
    If only he and Leslie could get along but alas that is not to be:cry:

And Pinkypan1 just remember: Leslie loves everyones sweat. Not too many people can say that right? :bigsmile:
    Keep up the good work folks - focus on your goals and enjoy the journey one step at a time.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    (2) 5 advanced miles with Leslie today

3 miles outside today

149 miles with Leslie to date

105 miles outside to date

254 miles total to date

next goal is to get to 245 miles by the end of the month!!! ~~~~~~MADE MY SECOND GOAL!!!!!!

AnneofB, more a walking fool then a Queen..lol..I compete with myself too much! once I get the last 11 lbs off before the wedding, then I can slow down. 11 lbs before sept 14 and I will be happy, then can work on the last 60 at a slower pace.

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn
  • AnnofB
    Options
    (2) 5 advanced miles with Leslie today

3 miles outside today

149 miles with Leslie to date

105 miles outside to date

254 miles total to date

next goal is to get to 245 miles by the end of the month!!! ~~~~~~MADE MY SECOND GOAL!!!!!!

AnneofB, more a walking fool then a Queen..lol..I compete with myself too much! once I get the last 11 lbs off before the wedding, then I can slow down. 11 lbs before sept 14 and I will be happy, then can work on the last 60 at a slower pace.

Happy Walking!!! LouAnn

LOL LouAnn! I know you are going to reach your goal weight by the wedding. You've done so well. We're cheering for you and hope you'll post some of the Mother of the Bride pic's after the wedding. :smile:
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    July 20
    morning: 1.5 miles
    afternoon: 0 miles

total to date: 165 miles

total calories to date: -9300 cal
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No walks yesterday. I took advantage of my teenagers absence, emptied their rooms and scrubbed them down.

Nibble walking and Pilates for me today.

Have a great day everyone x
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Good morning! There was a storm brewing and my husband asked me not to walk this morning. I got dressed and stood on the deck and told him that the lightening was so far off I could out walk the storm. LOL We watched the Doppler radar and the weather gal said no rain for a few more hours. That was all I had to hear. Kissed my husband good bye and I got 6.5 miles in. It was not until I walked in the house the rain came down. I am not gonna lie I was hoping to be rained on. So I am looking forward to telling my husband that today I managed in 90 minutes to walk faster than the storm. It was incredible watching the clouds swirl and then wind picking up speed. I grabbed a cup of coffee and I sat on the porch and watched it rain before hitting the showers. I hope everyone has an incredible day.
  • startergal53
    Options
    I had me some "mist" no swirling storm just gray rain stuffed clouds trying to remain composed. A light jacket was all that was necessary at the track finished 5 miles now home to scrub floors and some sorting to do.
    75/110 woot!

Wooly Wednesday isn't over yet- can't wait to see what everyone ends up doing today.