Let's discuss it all. Welcome home.

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having Friendly's Limited Edition Vanilla Pineapple.

It's pretty good. The pineapple bits really make it.

140 cals per serving, which is decent. :)

Sounds yummy!

Giant Store has a Coconut Pineapple Gelato pint that I of course ate in one sitting cause it was so delicious.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I tried the de Lish s'mores swirl tonight.

I really liked it. I didn't take any pics because we just saw some pics of this one the other day. Overall I think the graham cracker swirl is the star of the show-- it's got a really pleasing crunchy texture. I also liked the marshmallow base. I wasn't as big of a fan of the chocolate base because it's dark chocolate, which I don't generally like as well. But still it was a good mix of flavors and textures. It beats the pants off the Ben & Jerry's s'more flavor, which barely has any graham cracker flavor.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Oh hai

eV69SvE.jpg?2
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Oh hai

eV69SvE.jpg?2
    Holy ****ballz
  • Alluminati
    Options

I really liked it. I didn't take any pics because we just saw some pics of this one the other day. Overall I think the graham cracker swirl is the star of the show-- it's got a really pleasing crunchy texture. I also liked the marshmallow base. I wasn't as big of a fan of the chocolate base because it's dark chocolate, which I don't generally like as well. But still it was a good mix of flavors and textures. It beats the pants off the Ben & Jerry's s'more flavor, which barely has any graham cracker flavor.
    I tried the Talenti PB cup. Twas amaze.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Went to a new grocery store that opened recently in my city, it's sort of a gourmet or specialty grocery store-sort of what I imagine Trader Joe's is like, if we had them in Canada.
    I mostly went to scope out their baked goods and ice cream section. Haha.
    Anyway, I got some hazelnut gelato there that is out of this world. I love hazelnuts so I wasn't disappointed. It is nice and smooth with the occasional chunk of hazelnut. I'll post pictures in a day or 2 :)
    I think I'm going to have to try affogato with this-I love hazelnuts and coffee!

Quoting myself to post pictures of my hazelnut gelato...easily in the top 3 ice cream/gelatos I've ever had.

20140731_030610_zps01555415.jpg

Edited for size, because I can never get the bloody size right..it's probably going to be tiny now haha
    O m g
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I tried the Talenti PB cup. Twas amaze.

Awesome, I love that one.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    It was 11pm and I was upset with myself for not going to the store earlier in the day. So I decided to go check out a store someone had recommended I visit. They said it had great stuff, they were right. I finally found this:

Steve's Sunday Morning - It's a maple syrup based ice cream with pieces of waffles in it. I was excited to try it but wasn't sure what I would really think. I'm a little surprised at how much I loved it. If you can find it it's worth a try.

uqquKPr.jpg?1

N1Bv2x4.jpg?1

That sounds really good. I don't think they have that one where I got the pint of Steve's.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    0NF1aeJ.jpg?1

AKoj5ob.jpg?1

It's toffee ice cream with caramel swirls and caramel filled mini chocolate cups. I ate it over two fudge brownie cookies

It was...pretty damn good. The base was light and buttery, not too sweet, the caramel was thick and creamy and the caramel cups were interspeed nicely. Not too many but also not too few. Yum yum
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Finally got hold of some salted caramel ice cream to try. This is hazelnut with salted caramel and chocolate covered hazelnuts.

2ntybuq.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Finally got hold of some salted caramel ice cream to try. This is hazelnut with salted caramel and chocolate covered hazelnuts.

2ntybuq.jpg

I WANT.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

2ntybuq.jpg

When I went to log this I found an entry in the data base for the same brand where someone had entered 0.971 of a tub. Who does that? Why not eat the whole tub? Did some one else get the 0.029 bit?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I dipped into that Maple Flavored Jif Whips yesterday and it is badass! I've got the Market Pantty Mini Donuts pre-logged for later. Will report back!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

2ntybuq.jpg

When I went to log this I found an entry in the data base for the same brand where someone had entered 0.971 of a tub. Who does that? Why not eat the whole tub? Did some one else get the 0.029 bit?

I might. coneofshame.gif

:laugh:

Because often if I've got a chunk of calories I'll just see how much ice cream I can fit in, even if it's a weird amount, and I'll just eat that.