Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Talenti is on sale at Shoprite again. Hnggggggggggg
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Tonight's new flavour I tried. It was seriously delicious, if you love ice cream and cinnamon buns, ugh.. just so good with little bits of cinnamon bun, and the "icing" swirl through it. :love:

cinnabonicecream_zpse4a87a03.png

I'm not totally sure but I think it may just be a Canadian brand, they've come out with some neat flavours and have my favourite chocolate peanut butter ice cream of all time.

chocpbicecream_zpsb236ef2d.png

Their birthday cake one's good, want to try the salted caramel and considering PB&J but not sure how that would be as an ice cream flavour...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    'bout time the Canadians get a good brand. :flowerforyou:
  • palmerdanielle
    Options

Haha, it's so true though :laugh:
    Usually have to make a trip over the border to find the good stuff sometimes. It was weird when I visited Ireland though. While things are different there, I felt like there wasn't as much variety as I was used to, so I guess we have a decent selection but whenever I go over to the U.S it's pretty exciting finding all the different options and flavours of things that Canada doesn't have or just hasn't gotten yet haha.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Tonight's new flavour I tried. It was seriously delicious, if you love ice cream and cinnamon buns, ugh.. just so good with little bits of cinnamon bun, and the "icing" swirl through it. :love:

cinnabonicecream_zpse4a87a03.png

I'm not totally sure but I think it may just be a Canadian brand, they've come out with some neat flavours and have my favourite chocolate peanut butter ice cream of all time.

chocpbicecream_zpsb236ef2d.png

Their birthday cake one's good, want to try the salted caramel and considering PB&J but not sure how that would be as an ice cream flavour...

I had PB&J ice cream at an all-you-can-eat ice cream fundraiser recently. It was freaking delicious! It also won most creative flavor, and 2nd place overall.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Will definitely be trying this soon. Not my picture. Have n o idea who max is, I saw it online.

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

What?! I didn't see that the last time I checked out their freezer section. Must check again. :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Will definitely be trying this soon. Not my picture. Have n o idea who max is, I saw it online.

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

We need a Trader Joe's. ASAP.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

Do you have Aldi's? I just heard they were the same as TJ's. I'm going to have to stop in there sometime soon and check it out.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

Do you have Aldi's? I just heard they were the same as TJ's. I'm going to have to stop in there sometime soon and check it out.

I don't think so-- I've never seen one anyway.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

What?! I didn't see that the last time I checked out their freezer section. Must check again. :love:

I will check my TJ's this weekend. I was there two weeks ago and didn't see it :|
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

I think they're owned by the same family, but Aldis isn't the same kind of store.

www.aldi.us
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

I think they're owned by the same family, but Aldis isn't the same kind of store.

www.aldi.us

Awwwww, man! Way to burst my bubble! :wink: I pass it on my way home from my adoption events, and every time I say "I need to go in there." I'm gonna make it happen.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

www.aldi.us

Awwwww, man! Way to burst my bubble! :wink: I pass it on my way home from my adoption events, and every time I say "I need to go in there." I'm gonna make it happen.

LOL!

Have you ever been to a Wegman's? I wonder if they have any good ice cream flavors?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

www.aldi.us

LOL!

Have you ever been to a Wegman's? I wonder if they have any good ice cream flavors?

I did once, because there's one right across the street from the Petsmart, but I didn't make it past the baked goods! :laugh: I walked out with a delicious peanut butter cup cupcake. If they need me this Sunday, I guess I'll be making two stops. For science. :bigsmile:
  • palmerdanielle
    Options

Haha, it's so true though :laugh:
    Usually have to make a trip over the border to find the good stuff sometimes. It was weird when I visited Ireland though. While things are different there, I felt like there wasn't as much variety as I was used to, so I guess we have a decent selection but whenever I go over to the U.S it's pretty exciting finding all the different options and flavours of things that Canada doesn't have or just hasn't gotten yet haha.

Finally, another Canadian who understands! I had no idea we were so deprived up here for ice cream flavours :sad:
    President's Choice has some good flavours though...I've had the birthday cake and it was pretty good, didn't know about the cinnamon roll ice cream! I love cinnamon rolls so that ice cream just got put on my grocery list. Which store did you get it at?

I know right? I never knew until I saw all these other awesome ice creams and now I'm like wow, this is so sad:(

Ooh, the cinnamon one-- It's delicious you should definitely keep an eye out for it! I got it at Loblaws :)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    10576899_10152333674591794_1488381566040760871_n.jpg?oh=23dd18d6f8ba8bcd961ef849e89e1f92&oe=5448FB14&__gda__=1413892465_91ac272907dbebadcc32ce039a4a9daa

Triple C (cardamom, cream, and coconut) and caramel toffee crunch gelato. Yum. Love this place; decided to not go for the black pepper or the avocado basil. They always have such interesting flavors.