Let's discuss it all. Welcome home.

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I got some of the Talenti Hazelnut at Target. I already had a serving but haven't had a chance to type up my report yet. :laugh:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Okay Jeni's fans-- if I had to choose between the almond brittle and the salty caramel which should I get?

No matter the brand if I have to pick salty caramel is always the winner
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have the TJ's Cookie Butter Ice Cream pre-logged for tonight. I'll let you guys know how it is!

*fingers crossed it's good* I didn't get a chance to stop at TJ's on Friday, so I'll be going tomorrow.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Will definitely be trying this soon. Not my picture. Have n o idea who max is, I saw it online.

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

We need a Trader Joe's. ASAP.

Do you have Aldi's? I just heard they were the same as TJ's. I'm going to have to stop in there sometime soon and check it out.

I think they're owned by the same family, but Aldis isn't the same kind of store.

www.aldi.us

Awwwww, man! Way to burst my bubble! :wink: I pass it on my way home from my adoption events, and every time I say "I need to go in there." I'm gonna make it happen.

LOL!

Have you ever been to a Wegman's? I wonder if they have any good ice cream flavors?

I stopped at Wegman's, and I will be going back with an ice pack! I got caught taking pictures, and the guy I talked to said he would put Wegman's ice cream up against B&J's any time. He said all 3 of these were good. They were the only brands that were different from what I normally see, although I've seen Yuengling at Weis. Wegman's PB&J ice cream will be in my belly in the very near future! :bigsmile: OH! And I bought a pint of the pineapple coconut frozen yogurt at Giant. That was good! I got one serving before the kids demolished it. Next I want the lava cake! Mmmmmm.

e1d8a20b-8c64-46ad-8f17-646ebd95de35_zps7dc674ab.jpg

53b72711-7e97-4518-9f3c-be34f7aa90b1_zpsf6de6c7b.jpg

7225e0de-12dd-4510-9850-69a4ba1fb340_zps0729fd1f.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Bought these

511D4188-C450-20BF-4682-9FB49CAF1F61-7480.jpeg

It's pretty good! I like the macros too (150 calories, 9g of protein). Not sure it will be a regular occurrence though because it was expensive.

I've seen all those Wegmans flavors too (and the wine ones). I'm a bit reluctant though and would love it if someone could try them out :laugh: I haven't seen any flavor that really caught my eye though, but again there were other things I wanted to try first anyway (ok I lie, I remember that Boardwalk one). Same with Yuengling ice cream... I wonder how good it is.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Bought these

511D4188-C450-20BF-4682-9FB49CAF1F61-7480.jpeg

It's pretty good! I like the macros too (150 calories, 9g of protein). Not sure it will be a regular occurrence though because it was expensive.

I've seen all those Wegmans flavors too (and the wine ones). I'm a bit reluctant though and would love it if someone could try them out :laugh: I haven't seen any flavor that really caught my eye though, but again there were other things I wanted to try first anyway (ok I lie, I remember that Boardwalk one). Same with Yuengling ice cream... I wonder how good it is.

I've never seen Greek yogurt gelato. Where is that from? I don't recognize the brand. Trust me, I'll be trying the Wegman's very soon. I still have to go to Aldi's. I didn't have time to go there yesterday. I'll probably get the Yuengling chocolate marshmallow, since I know my kids will eat it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I got it at Shop Rite. It's creamier, thicker and richer than regular frozen Greek yogurt. I like it.

I need to check TJ too... but I have the feeling it will be too high calorie for me.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Will definitely be trying this soon. Not my picture. Have n o idea who max is, I saw it online.

PJzQjyY.jpg?1

We need a Trader Joe's. ASAP.

Do you have Aldi's? I just heard they were the same as TJ's. I'm going to have to stop in there sometime soon and check it out.

I think they're owned by the same family, but Aldis isn't the same kind of store.

www.aldi.us

Awwwww, man! Way to burst my bubble! :wink: I pass it on my way home from my adoption events, and every time I say "I need to go in there." I'm gonna make it happen.

LOL!

Have you ever been to a Wegman's? I wonder if they have any good ice cream flavors?

I stopped at Wegman's, and I will be going back with an ice pack! I got caught taking pictures, and the guy I talked to said he would put Wegman's ice cream up against B&J's any time. He said all 3 of these were good. They were the only brands that were different from what I normally see, although I've seen Yuengling at Weis. Wegman's PB&J ice cream will be in my belly in the very near future! :bigsmile: OH! And I bought a pint of the pineapple coconut frozen yogurt at Giant. That was good! I got one serving before the kids demolished it. Next I want the lava cake! Mmmmmm.

Nice! Glad to see they had some decent choices. I was surprised how much I liked the Pineapple Coconut flavor too & also was looking at the Lava Cake flavor today, but decided to get it another time. Today I bought Green's Vanilla Brownie & their Sea Salt Caramel Truffle & Edy's Cinnamon Bun flavor that's limited edition. I noticed they have a huge tub of Talent's Sea Salt Caramel for around eight dollars.

That TJ's Cookie Butter flavor looks amazing!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Very interested if you try the wine ice cream - combination of two of my favorite things!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Very interested if you try the wine ice cream - combination of two of my favorite things!

The one I was interested in was the chocolate cabernet. The guy said if you like wine, you'll like this ice cream.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

The one I was interested in was the chocolate cabernet. The guy said if you like wine, you'll like this ice cream.

It reminds me of a couple years ago, when I was home alone with my kids - one age 9 months had a blowout diaper while I was holding him at the exact same time that my then 3 year old took a header onto the sidewalk and was screaming bloody murder. All I could think, was, "why don't they make wine ice cream?" I mean, obviously after I thought all the compassionate mommy thoughts...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    <snip>

It reminds me of a couple years ago, when I was home alone with my kids - one age 9 months had a blowout diaper while I was holding him at the exact same time that my then 3 year old took a header onto the sidewalk and was screaming bloody murder. All I could think, was, "why don't they make wine ice cream?" I mean, obviously after I thought all the compassionate mommy thoughts...

Oh geez! I would've just been wanting the bottle! After the compassionate mommy stuff was done with, of course. :wink:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Full Lazy Dinner : Red Velvet Mug Cake, 300g TJ Cookie Butter Ice Cream, 980ml Kefir w/ 250g Frosted Mini-Wheats Raisin Fruit Centered
    xY1V4o6.jpg

TJ Cookie Butter Review: 10/10 IMO! Very unique flavor profile, haven't had anything much like it. Combination of a Vanilla Ice Cream base with Chewy Cookie Butter swirl all throughout. The only downside is the macros kinda suck. However, a serving is 95g so it kinda off sets it I guess... 220 cals, 12f, 25c, 2p per serving. Give it a whirl, it won't let you down!
    xe6Kaiy.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    That cookie butter ice cream looks awesome.

Last night I dreamed that Dora sneaked all of us onto a plane and took us to Hawaii where we sampled all kinds of ice cream and then joined the circus. I had a pet lemur.

So . . . do with that what you will.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Last night I dreamed that Dora sneaked all of us onto a plane and took us to Hawaii where we sampled all kinds of ice cream and then joined the circus. I had a pet lemur.

It does look awesome. And that's weirder than any MFP dream I've had. :wink:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Oh that's not even close to the weirdest MFP dream I'm had. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There was one that involved zombies AND being framed for murder.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Oh that's not even close to the weirdest MFP dream I'm had. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There was one that involved zombies AND being framed for murder.

What are you smoking before you go to bed?! :laugh: The last one I had, _crafty_ invited me to her wedding, but she's not even on my FL.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    So guys, to roll the thread, what's y'all opinion on the Häagen Dazs Salted Caramel Gelato? I'm working my way through a pint presently and I'm loving it, though I have nothing to compare it to. Has anyone had it? How does it compare to Talenti, which I will try someday before I die?

Roll thread! Whee!

I don't care for it. It's really really really sweet. Too sweet, I feel.

ROLL!

25600-Ice-Cream-Gif_zpscb827a21.gif