Options
    Since we rolled...

tumblr_lfwuf16Vbs1qbulq9o1_500.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled...

This is one of my favorite ice creams. The Market Pantry Mini Donuts mimics this in flavor, but 1/2 the cals.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled...

This is one of my favorite ice creams. The Market Pantry Mini Donuts mimics this in flavor, but 1/2 the cals.

When I was pregnant with my first son, I ate the B&J Cinnamon Buns almost every single night. No wonder the kid asks for cinnamon rolls every Saturday morning...

I have been eyeing that Mini Donut flavor at Target, so far I wasn't crazy about the base of those Market Pantry ice creams, it tasted too bland and light, but I suppose if the mix-ins are good, then the base will be more tolerable.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    That Mexican caramel ice cream roll......

goYVZ4a.jpg?1

oh boy! i bet that's good. *drooling*
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled...

But I still can't find it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

But it's ok. I just had four Special K chocolate delight pastry crisps with Talenti hazelnut. Seriously those two things are just meant to be eaten together.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    In for more ideas. I need to branch out more...
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Since we rolled...

Yum! One of the best.

I wish Trader's was closer to try the Cookie Butter ice cream. Maybe Lotus will make one haha.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    In for more ideas. I need to branch out more...

You are welcome to try whatever's in my freezer-- I need to do some serious cleaning out
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    In for the jealousy - we have ridiculously boring flavours in New Zealand
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Just went to Graeter's to try the Key Lime Pie (I think it's available only in stores)...it's very tasty, they captured key lime.

It took me forever to get...in line behind out of towners getting vanilla milkshakes. Given the dizzying array of options, including some killer sundae's why would you get vanilla?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Up tonight: Talenti Hazelnut

a4dd1d07-f0c2-4187-ab18-265f70272cd9_zps7322446d.jpg

I found this at Target. It has really nice flavor and it's got the typical creamy Talenti texture. I doubt I'll buy it again though, because no mix-ins. But if you're a huge fan of hazelnut or if you don't care about mix-ins it might be a good choice for you. Also the calorie count is decent-- 220 calories for 100 grams.
  • Francl27
    Options

I found this at Target. It has really nice flavor and it's got the typical creamy Talenti texture. I doubt I'll buy it again though, because no mix-ins. But if you're a huge fan of hazelnut or if you don't care about mix-ins it might be a good choice for you. Also the calorie count is decent-- 220 calories for 100 grams.

That's the best thing ever. But I love Hazelnut. I eat it between two Special K pastry crisps (the chocolate delight ones). It's amazing.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

That's the best thing ever. But I love Hazelnut. I eat it between two Special K pastry crisps (the chocolate delight ones). It's amazing.

That would probably improve it a lot for me. I need different textures to really enjoy ice cream/gelato. So if there aren't any mix-ins, it's got to be freakin' amazing for me to want to have it over and over.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

That would probably improve it a lot for me. I need different textures to really enjoy ice cream/gelato. So if there aren't any mix-ins, it's got to be freakin' amazing for me to want to have it over and over.

What about breaking up the Special K pastry crisps (or pop tart flavor of choice) and working it into the ice cream. I may be in the minority but I am not crazy about ice cream sandwiches where the ice cream smooshes out the side of the sandwich, and that's what I've always found with cookie ice cream sandwiches or pop tarts. I'd rather have the flavors mixed into the ice cream I think. May be just me though...

Also - Magic Shell might be good on that hazelnut Talenti...
  • Francl27
    Options

What about breaking up the Special K pastry crisps (or pop tart flavor of choice) and working it into the ice cream. I may be in the minority but I am not crazy about ice cream sandwiches where the ice cream smooshes out the side of the sandwich, and that's what I've always found with cookie ice cream sandwiches or pop tarts. I'd rather have the flavors mixed into the ice cream I think. May be just me though...

Also - Magic Shell might be good on that hazelnut Talenti...

Did that, it works too. More dangerous though, as the space is limited when you make it a sandwich at least.