Leslie Sansone September 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Great goals everyone!

SEPTEMBER GOAL: August total miles= 86 I'm going to set a goal of 90, that's about an average of 3 miles per day. That's a stretch goal for me.
    09/01/2014: AM=0 PM=2i
    09/02/2014:

TODAY is Monday: 2 miles PM

Total Miles Sept Inside: 2
    Total Miles Sept Outside: 0
    Hello im new to the group and my goal is 100 miles for the month. Already did 3/100 this morning. Off to a great start and so happy I found this dvd collection!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I did 2 Leslie Sansone videos. (3 Mile Weight Loss Walk) (3 Mile Sleek and Slim) I started at the park walking and then a thunderstorm moved in and I had to come home and work out. I thank God for Leslie!!

6/154
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the Walk Challenge. My goal is 25 miles a week/125 miles in a month.

Yesterday I did Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes. 3.00 miles per DVD / 2.50 miles per Fitbit

3/25 week
    3/125 month

I'm planning on doing Leslie Sansone 4 Firm Fast Miles after work.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in this month too...I have found that when I try for miles it appears to be overwhelming for me, my mind just goes crazy thinking about "miles" so last month I changed to minutes and that seemed to work a lot better. Since I started that new process a bit late I didn't make my goal but I was close.

So this month my goal is 1000 minutes. :flowerforyou:

**2essie/Ann/Pinkypan this is double my minutes from last month :happy:
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 13/100
    cal: -400
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I'm in this month too...I have found that when I try for miles it appears to be overwhelming for me, my mind just goes crazy thinking about "miles" so last month I changed to minutes and that seemed to work a lot better. Since I started that new process a bit late I didn't make my goal but I was close.

Good for you! I like the way you think. Changing from miles to minutes makes a lot of sense. You got this!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

7 Miles done. 118 minutes
  • AnnofB
    Options

2jayjaysmom -- Double the fun, huh? :laugh: We can do it!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I'm sorry that I didn't record for the last two weeks of last month but I did manage to start walking almost as soon as I got out of hospital and am already up to two miles at a time. I'm not allowed to do anything other than walking for another two months so I will aim for 120 miles during September.

Happy walking everyone xx

heavenlyb -- Welcome back! Glad you are up for some more walkin'. :flowerforyou:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    7.24 miles walked today, all outside. Such a beautiful day.

12.93 miles walked to date
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options

Wow! I am impressed. Double your minutes from last month is incredible. Well done you :drinker:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    7.24 miles walked today, all outside. Such a beautiful day.

12.93 miles walked to date

Awesome walking Jean!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Did 1 mile of Leslie's 4 mile boosted walk . I wanted to do more but overate today and felt too sick to do more. this not a good start to my goal for the month... :">

Oh dear. Never mind, we have all been there. The good thing about all this is that we get another chance tomorrow.

^^ Agree! ^^ :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:

2 DVD miles: The Big Burn: 2 miles of intervals, then 'Interval Walk' & 'Dance Walk' & 'Flexibility Walk' from Walk Blaster DVD.

0 outdoor minutes.

Goal for September: To be determined

So far: 2 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 70 outdoor minutes

So far: 7 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

@ heavenlyb14, Please don't be sorry that you couldn't keep up logging your walks, the important thing is that you get well :heart:. That is so good that you are able to walk so soon! That must feel good to be able to do that. Leslie says something about Walking being medicine! You are proving that statement!!

@ mrsdrunkinbud, welcome to the September Walk Challenge! You ARE off to a good start indeed!

@ PinkyPan1, 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk and 3 Mile Sleek and Slim are great workouts! that is an amazing w/o doing them back to back :drinker: I am also blessed to have discovered the LS DVDs :smile: .

@ KymGreer92, welcome to the LS walk challenge for September! We are glad that you joined us.

@ 2jayjaysmom, minutes work just as well as miles :tongue: Whatever way helps you achieve your fitness goals is the correct way for you :wink: . WOW, you are doubling your goal for this month! You go girl!

:flowerforyou:
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

16 miles with Leslie to date

3 miles outside

8 miles outside to date

24 miles total /goal 165

Happy Walking!!!
  • _gwendolyn_
    Options
    Sept. 1 = 4.75 miles

TOTAL: 4.75 miles
    GOAL: 128 miles
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    SEPTEMBER GOAL: August total miles= 86 I'm going to set a goal of 90, that's about an average of 3 miles per day. That's a stretch goal for me.
    09/01/2014: AM=0 PM=2
    09/02/2014: AM=2 PM=1
    09/03/2014

TODAY is Tuesday: 2 miles AM + 1 mile PM = 3 miles today

Total Miles Sept Inside: 5
    Total Miles Sept Outside: 0
    Options
    I am going to try for 40 miles this month. Haven't been in here for a while and forgot about the Challenge so I will start today when I get home. Thanks for doing this. One way to HOPEFULLY keep me on track.
  • _gwendolyn_
    Options
    Sept. 1 = 4.75 miles
    Sept. 2 = 6.64 miles

TOTAL: 11.39 miles
    GOAL: 128 miles