What book are you reading?

Options

Replies

• E_Goldfish
    E_Goldfish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ghosts of Ascalon by Jeff Grubb. It's the first in the Guild Wars 2 books.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Loved Firefight, started the Ocean at the End of the Lane By Neil Gaiman last night.
  • hemmymomma
    hemmymomma Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Currently reading the outlander series !! Wheel of time is on my list ! I have the series but haven't started them yet !
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Divergent Series, Ive been reading the Outlander Series inbetween other books so until the next book I'm in the middle of The Fiery Cross. Waiting on the next Alpha and Omega book by Patricia Briggs.
  • brendamkay
    brendamkay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished the Broken Empire Trilogy by Mark Lawrence (Prince of Thorns, King of Thorns, Emperor of Thorns). Delicious! Need to read Wise Man's Fear next!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I multitask books....

With my son... The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice Book 2) - Jim Flanagan
    When in the car ... Crossroads of Twilight (Wheel of Time Book 10) - Robert Jordan
    When just reading ... Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Book 1) - Terry Goodkind

The Wheel of Time is a reread/relisten before I actually read A Memory of Light for the first time which will bring to close a very large portion of my literary history and love. Not sure I am ready for it. Still have a couple of more books to go thankfully to resolve myself to the fact that it is over.
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Philip pullmans northern lights trilogy. All in one book. Have to be careful reading it in bed. If i fall asleep it'll land on my head an break my nose!!
  • mthompso101
    mthompso101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. A must if you're into awkward geeky romances, lol. I just bought Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children because I heard it was good, but haven't really opened it yet...
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly making it through The Hollows series.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just finished Skin Game by Jim Butcher and am (impatiently) waiting for his new release.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The Black Prism by Brent Weeks... almost done.
  • KiraJade88
    KiraJade88 Posts: 45
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The Giver book was awesome! Movie was ok.

Does anyone else buy books from BookOutlet.com? It's amazingly cheap. Most of it is overstock or slightly damaged books. Check it out! Also, they have an awesome sale coming up! Plus a chance to win a $25 gift card! ^_^ bookoutlet.com/promo/earnbucks
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Current fiction read is William Gibson's The Peripheral which came out a few months ago.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peripheral
    I'm only about a quarter into it but it's really started hopping. Gibson is one of my favorite sci-fi authors so I was really stoked to get into this one.

Comix: just finished the first TPB of Alan Moore's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for the first time. I saw the movie way back when but had never gotten around to reading this - it's great!

Next up is a Fables prequel, 1001 Nights of Snowfall
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1001_Nights_of_Snowfall
    I'm excited about this too, as I've never read any Fables stuff. Should be fun.
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    'The Angels are the Reapers'

Pretty good for an non-standard zombie story. It's intriguing....
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    World War Z and Dragon Age: The Masked Empire - need to dig into some more Drizzt books next...
  • Arduinna4
    Arduinna4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The parrot's theorem!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If I want serious/historical its "Guns, Germs. and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies". If I want something relaxing its "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".
  • popuhvcolor
    Options
    I'm currently reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I love the Divergent series so much! What are you reading?

• popuhvcolor
    Options
    Im reading the Immortal Souls series and thinking of reading the Eragon series again.
  • Rlavigne93
    Rlavigne93 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just started Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill. Nice and creepy so far. Torn between Horns or rereading The Study Series next.