Beginner Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I still like the zombie survival workout....Hope we win. Looking forward to the show tonight
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I vote for the zombie survival workout too.
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My vote is for the zombie survival bc it is based on level
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Zombie workout sounds best it goes with the theme
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I had to do 10 more minutes of strength training yesterday to get in, but posted a few hours before closing having completed all the challenges :)
  • CindyB97
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just finished watching tonight's episode and I have to say, if they keep this up I'll be down to my goal weight, and beyond, in no time. Eating is the last thing I want to think about. :|
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hated to see the Bob-b-q...........

Great episode!
  • LouLouBeans
    Options
    I feel like a terrible person, but I giggled when I read "Bob-b-q"

Poor Bob!
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That's what they called it on the talking dead and I giggled a little too although I was very sad. I started to like him, and seeing him and Sasha so happy! :(
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just watched this weeks episode, aww poor bob and sasha, so sad.
    Also agree I vote for zombie workout
  • CindyB97
    Options
    I agree, I liked Bob too, and I feel bad about laughing but Bob-B-Q and Shish KaBob and all that are pretty funny, you gotta admit.

I was wondering why he was outside crying in the first place. My husband thinks he got bit while they were in the water in the food bank. I think maybe so too, but you would think they'd have shown us the bite. Maybe I missed it; I'll have to watch it again (if I can stomach it).
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Am I the only one that got the feeling that Bob was going outside to kill himself? I thought when the zombie pulled him under maybe it got him or something. We will see I guess! From the looks of next weeks preview...he isn't dead yet and we all know its possible to make it with one leg! So I've still got a little hope for Bob!

They should have went back and killed all survivors of Terminus.....
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I vote zombie workout as well. Also, my speculation on the whole Bob B Que....he went outside to be sad because he got bit at the food bank and was going to kill himself. Now he's infected and the Terminites ate him.
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Zombie workout
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    23 Beginners have posted already - GREAT JOB!! :D

Still dont see the following team members on the scoreboard thread - MAKE SURE TO RECORD YOUR WEEK!!!

ANewCrystal4Life
    Bhcb1
    brightsideofpink
    Celticsnowflake
    Emwalker3406
    fourstamps
    Gottafitthedress
    Harlows
    independant2406
    jdecossas
    jeccalou
    jen7eleven
    jennhen
    julebg79
    karicatastrophic
    Kimberlee3090
    lhmcarthur
    MsTiffamee
    naanaamoreno
    r_jen
    shreddin_mama
    siratlas
    tamatisk
    Tbaby1514
    tiffany011191
    xMissMariex

I messaged Cindy Saturday to let her know my list would be late
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

I messaged Cindy Saturday to let her know my list would be late
    Yes. No worries. You were counted in. :smile:

• CindyB97
    Options
    I vote zombie workout as well. Also, my speculation on the whole Bob B Que....he went outside to be sad because he got bit at the food bank and was going to kill himself. Now he's infected and the Terminites ate him.

Except that we're all infected, so I don't know if him getting bit makes a difference.
  • k8161819
    Options
    CindyB97 wrote: »

Except that we're all infected, so I don't know if him getting bit makes a difference.

Yea, getting bit probably just will kill them so that they turn. Also I donno if he was bit, I think he is just so focused on being positive that he didn't want the group to see him upset about what happened at the food bank.
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Only thing I can figure is maybe they can't survive the bite??? Everyone is infected and everyone becomes a zombie once they die regardless of being bitten or not, but I don't think anyone can survive a bite. No one has survived a bite so far (aside from Hershel, but they cut his leg off immediately, which "saved" him). That's what I'm thinking anyway! Lol!
  • Lainey5051
    Lainey5051 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My two cents on the Bob discussion... he was probably bit on the leg that was cut off. Which will save his life and the group will rescue him. He just seems to be a lucky guy. I hope anyway. I like the Bob and Sasha story line.