Beginner Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lainey5051 wrote: »
    My two cents on the Bob discussion... he was probably bit on the leg that was cut off. Which will save his life and the group will rescue him. He just seems to be a lucky guy. I hope anyway. I like the Bob and Sasha story line.

That's a good thought. At least I hope that's the case. I'm still not sure if eating an infected leg will make someone turn, but I sure hope so. I hate those termites! They are the worst people yet in this entire show, I'll take 100 Governors over one of them.
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    CindyB97 wrote: »
    My two cents on the Bob discussion... he was probably bit on the leg that was cut off. Which will save his life and the group will rescue him. He just seems to be a lucky guy. I hope anyway. I like the Bob and Sasha story line.

That's a good thought. At least I hope that's the case. I'm still not sure if eating an infected leg will make someone turn, but I sure hope so. I hate those termites! They are the worst people yet in this entire show, I'll take 100 Governors over one of them.

I thought it was bit too. Regarding him being bit on the leg they cut off, wouldn't Garrett and the group have seen that when they cut it off and were cooking it?
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    CindyB97 wrote: »

I thought it was bit too. Regarding him being bit on the leg they cut off, wouldn't Garrett and the group have seen that when they cut it off and were cooking it?

That's what I was thinking, they would have seen the bite if they cut that leg off.

Is there anyone here that reads the comic?

• Lainey5051
    Lainey5051 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    [quote="That's a good thought. At least I hope that's the case. I'm still not sure if eating an infected leg will make someone turn, but I sure hope so. I hate those termites! They are the worst people yet in this entire show, I'll take 100 Governors over one of them.
    [/quote]

Ditto on the 100 Governors.
  • DucMouse
    Options
    I was just seeing this is a 9 week challenge. So at mid season break I'm assuming we are done? Will there be a second half to this challenge?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    DucMouse wrote: »
    I was just seeing this is a 9 week challenge. So at mid season break I'm assuming we are done? Will there be a second half to this challenge?
    Yes. This is a 9 week challenge and we will do a part 2 in February when the show starts again.

• DucMouse
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    DucMouse wrote: »
    Yes. This is a 9 week challenge and we will do a part 2 in February when the show starts again.

Awesome! thanks, I'm excited!
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm getting antsy! Can't wait til they reveal the winning team...... :)
  • AnutChelle
    AnutChelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    MsTiffamee wrote: »
    I'm getting antsy! Can't wait til the reveal the winning team...... :)

Me too!
  • DucMouse
    Options
    Me three!!
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can't take it lol!
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Oh good. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE........ LOL
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    me too! looks like i have to bump up the cardio this week
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just need to know if I have to fit in a punishment or not. I plan my weeks in detail on Sunday nights so this waiting is really messing with my mild OCD lol
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Really wanted to hold out for scores, but it's my bed time! Lol!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

MsTiffamee wrote: »
    Really wanted to hold out for scores, but it's my bed time! Lol!
    Sorry it took so long! It's up now!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1464795/weekly-winning-teams-and-mvps-trophy-case#latest
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I also thought Bob was bit under water and going outside to leave the group for good. That kiss with Sasha really smacked of an intentionally last one...We also hope that the termites eating him would mean they bite the dust early so the show can go onto a new bunch of bad guys, but time will tell.

I don't see the cannibals not noticing a bite on a leg they were about to roast, so I doubt the "they cut off the leg, saved bob and doomed themselves" wish, but I also wouldn't mind if that were true! Of course, they've already done the one-legged survival story with Hershel, so maybe they're not keen to repeat it. I'm thinking I don't have great hope for Bob. :(
  • MsTiffamee
    Options
    Just out of curiosity....how many team members do we have now? I know the ones that didn't check in are sent to the Walker Horde, so how many are left?
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    From what I see in Cindyinpg's results post, it says "Beginner Team. 29 out of 49 checked in for a total score of 167.35 for each member."

I wonder if that means we are down to 29 people?! That's a serious loss to the zombies! But I'm proud of us all for coming in second last week! Next week, lets come in first. :)