Welcome! Please read before posting :)

Options

Replies

• Little_Ms_
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm 4' 11' so I must be the shortest here too! Well at least among other shorties :smooched:
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Look out - I'm a real girl now instead of a fairy lol :(

Oh how I wish i was a fairy :laugh:
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group.
    I'm 5'0" and 149, goal around 115 :)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Look out - I'm a real girl now instead of a fairy lol :(

Oh how I wish i was a fairy :laugh:

Hey! You're a real live girl! lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Nitalynne,
    No problem for relocating the group. Sorry I had to delete that post. Once I created the new topics it pushed the welcome one to the bottom and I had to redo it. :happy:

Not a problem with the post being deleted. I'll just reintroduce myself.

Hi! I'm Nita. I'm 5'1" with a CW of 191.8lbs. So glad we have a real home now!:happy:
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for making this group :) I'm 5' and a little change, currently about 149 lbs as well. It's hard having to convert those coz I'm from Australia, lol!
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    :ohwell: I'm in Australia too!

My starting weight is 141 lbs
    My goal is to reach 116 which would put me at the top of my healthy weight range.
    My ultimate goal would be 110

I'm 4' 11' and at 44 years old, I seem to have only small losses
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Hi - I am 5 feet 1 and a half inches and in need of support with women of the same height - goal weight range - Thank you for starting this group :):smile:

I am 49 years old and from Australia - finding it hard to shift the kilos :(
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" and 41 years old. I am at my goal weight between 105 and 108. I've been maintaining for about 6 months now. I still count calories and log everything (except some weekends or special occaisions) .
  • goateelocks
    Options
    i think that i am the only male here. :happy:

my name is jack. i might have to leave this group, although i hope not, as i am 5'4". Please might i stay?
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm so excited to have found this group. I'm 5'1 and a half! I will probably join in on the next challenge and am looking to make new motivating friends here. Feel free to add me!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome all the newbies to the group! I'm Leslie (aka smurfette). Standing tall at 4'11 (and 3/4)..lol. Almost at my goal weight of 110 lbs, just 2 more to go!
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 27 and my height is 4'11. I would love to be 110-115 again, but I'll just be happy at 120. It's close enough for me. I'm currently 80+ lbs over that. v_v Hopefully not for long though. I'm trying to work my way back to the lower end of the scale.
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    i think that i am the only male here. :happy:

my name is jack. i might have to leave this group, although i hope not, as i am 5'4". Please might i stay?

Oh no, you can absolutely stay! I wasn't really sure where to cut off what is considered short, we'll because everyone is taller than me lol. However, no you are more than welcome to stay. I believe you may be the only male. It adds a nice dynamic. Hope we don't scare you off lol. Welcome to the group!
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    Welcome all new members! Glad you are here! :drinker:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm so excited to have found this group. I'm 5'1 and a half! I will probably join in on the next challenge and am looking to make new motivating friends here. Feel free to add me!

Hey! finally someone like me who is 5"1 1/2!!! Great to find some more shorties like me to lose weight with!!!
  • rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends!

I'm 5'2" and I don't have a definate goal as far as the scale goes. If I were to say anything, it would be 135??? I've lost 18 so far. I'm a lifer- I just want to be healthier. I may not participate in challenges because of my experience with s l o w progress, but do welcome new friends and support both ways.

I try to accept the slow progress, because for me, I need to live like this the rest of my life, which basically means I can eat anything in MODERATION and although I do enjoy exercising, I don't kill my self for hours/ 7 days a week. (that probably sounds stronger than it actually is LOL. I promise I'll listen to your suggestions!).

I enjoy Zumba, walking, and I just started a cardio- sculpt class. I also enjoy College Sports and I never sit down without my iPad and MFP.
  • empressM
    Options
    Hi everyone another newbie to the group...

I'm 5'1", currently at 124 and my goal is 110. I'm determined to (finally) shed my "baby weight" by the time my son turns 2 in February. I've had some small successes in the past, but have not managed to keep the pounds off. MFP was recommended to me as a way to track my calories and it has made all the difference. Now that I'm accountable for what I eat, I'm making steady forward progress for the first time! I can see this as a new way of living rather than just a way to lose a few pounds.

I've met some really nice people so far (I've only been a member for a month) and look forward to getting to know more. Feel free to add me as a friend--I appreciate the encouragement and love to do the same!
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    Welcome Jack!

For those wanting to lose their baby fat - well my youngest is 12 and I'm still trying to get it off. So don't feel bad just keep aiming to get there (like I am) :happy:

It seems like most of us like that 110 number. Ohhhh how I look forward to seeing it!
    I was 101 when I got married 20 years ago but no one told me that I should only eat half of what the husband ate! So slowly but surely the weight came on! 10 years later I was divorced and I'm still trying to get back to my happy weight. 110 will do it for me :laugh:
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    We can do it together!!!!