Options
    Hiya fellow little people!!

I'm Anna, 4' 10 and ONE HALF!!! haha!!

Love being small, but could do with a smaller *kitten*!! :laugh:

Good luck to you all in your goals :flowerforyou:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the group as well. My name is Tanya and I am 5'2". I am currently 144 lbs and would love to get down to 135 and then I'll see if I want to loose anymore weight. I am excited to be a part of this group!
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to the group anf MFP. I am 5'2" and need to lose 30lbs. I am current doing the 30 day shred, so far L1D4, hoping to stick to it and lose weight. :wink:
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jamie and I'm 5'2 I have about 28lbs more to lose to get to my goal weight. Its nice to see a group where people understand how it is to be short and overweight!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new members! Glad to see so many faces. :bigsmile: This is excellent!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This group looks great!
    My name is Ronké, I'm 23, 5"2.5 and have about 50lbs to lose. Really looking forward to the challenges,this group seems so motivational and most of all, FUN!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! How strange to be one of the tallest here at 5'3"!!!

My name is Sarah and I'm 31. I have 3 kids, my son Jordan is 14, daughters are Camryn 11, and Hannah 8. My husband Andy and I have been together for 16 years now, highschool sweethearts. :heart:

I am about 186lbs (haven't weighed myself in a week) right now, started at 222! My goal is to get to 140lbs and go from there. I don't want to get skinny, and my husband doesn't want me to either. LOL He would love nothing more than for me to stop right now where he thinks I am perfect (he thinks I am perfect at any weight) but I am not healthy at this weight, so I'm going to keep plugging along.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is malissa and I am from Australia.
    I am 5'1 and a bit haha and 179 lbs
    I am mum to 4 kids who are all taller than me by miles!
    So great to have a short people group!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I realized I should put some info about myself on here!

I'm Sarah.
    I'm 5'1.5" tall.
    I started here in September after hitting an all time high of 147. I'm working my way down to 114 (or lower) just to see if I can.
    I like 120 but even at 120 there's room for improvement so I've decided I'm going to go for it this time.

Twenty pounds to go!
  • carrie1610
    carrie1610 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great group! :smile:

I'm 5'2 and after last Christmas reached my all-time highest weight of 172lbs. I've lost a little (and gained a little) throughout this year by myself, but then joined MFP and I'm so glad I did. I've been logging food and exercise for 7 weeks now and have lost 12.5lbs in that time. My current weight is 155lbs and my goal is 125 - 130lbs, though I may change that as I get closer. It's been many years since I've been that kind of weight!
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My height if 4'11" and fairly new to MFP but starting to see the results of being here. I turn 40 next month (yikes!) Ideally I'd like to be around 105lb but if I can get below 112 I'll be happy with that

Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals
  • insyweensy
    insyweensy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'0" and have been on MFP for almost a year now. It helped me get down to (almost) my goal weight before my wedding, but now I'm pretty much back to the beginning. I'm very excited to be in a group with other short folks. My goal is to get to 106lb and maintain it.
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! 5'0 (4'11.5 ;) ) and 149 over here, goal of 115-120. Can't wait to achieve this goal with you all!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    im new to the group and i am 5'1 1/2 lol I am 42 so what else should i say? hmm lol Hope this group can help me lose the weight. I am 144 now i keep bouncing from 144 to 146 and i am getting sick of it. However i am not giving up. I want to continue I think if i keep fighting my body will eventaly give up and say okay you win you win here im sheading some weight. lol
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and very overweight for my 5'2 height at just over 200lbs and I have already lost about 14lbs! I think that around 130 would be a healthy weight for me but I'm not sure so I'm going to reevaluate when I get there! I definitely know that under 120lbs I look emaciated and gross, so I think I am maybe a bit bigger framed than some of my short colleagues LOL.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Barbara, 5'2. And I'm really looking forward to here your stories and to participate in the challenge!
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Rose...new to the group...I'm 5'3" but I'm a loooooot heavier at 217 lbs than most of you here ...sheesh... working hard to get that off but my goal weight is around 150ish....sounds like a lot compared to all the other shorties but I think that weight looks best on me (I have a larger frame)...looking forward to the journey with you all.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello Good People

I'm actually somewhere between 5.2" and 5'3", currently 179 and looking to get down to 135 (then we'll see what happens). I'm 39 years old and my weight loss has been slow, I'm thinking that may have something to do with age. But slow and steady wins the race! Glad to be apart of this group!
  • leannelately
    leannelately Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Leanne and I'm new to the group as in just a few minutes ago. I am exactly 60 inches- 5 feet on the dot. :-) I'm at my heaviest ever by about 20 lbs. I was 188 but am now down to 178 in the past month. My goal is 126.

I'm the Director of Development and Special events at a nonprofit organization and I want to be able to wear some great dresses to my future gala events instead of wanting to cry when I try things on. Can't want to get to know everyone!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im 34, 5' and 119 lbs now. My goal weight is 110ish. I'll see how I feel when I get there. I lost from 129 to 112 in 2008 (well, 107 during an illness) and this year I have gained 7 lbs back. I was very poorly motivated to workout and flat stopped considering what I was eating for the most part. I'm not buying bigger pants, though, so I'm getting myself to the gym and counting calories again!

It's good to be around fellow short-statured people. I think it's much more of a challenge to lose and maintain weight loss at our height! We have to be determined and disciplined. I'm struggling with both of those, but taking it day by day!