Welcome! Please read before posting :)

Options

Replies

• BOSIFE75
    BOSIFE75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello my name is Bobbie Rose O. I am somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3 depends who is doing the measuring. I have two daughters 17 and 12. Ever since I had my oldest I have never been able to lose any weight. Then I got pregnant with my youngest and seemed like I grew even larger. It's difficult because before I had my daughters I was 100 lbs and now I am double my size plus some:(. I'm just looking forward to losing at least 20 then I will work harder from there.
  • cdhardison
    cdhardison Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello my name is Crystal and I'm 5"2 and trying once again to loose weight :sad:. I'm not new to MFP I just decided to come back and try a different approach by joining groups hoping to find friends and a great support system to help me reach my goal. Take a look at my profile add me if your looking for a great friend and a excellent support system to help you reach your goal as well.
  • MommyMonk
    MommyMonk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Maureen i am 5'1.75" I weigh 171 and wont to get back down to 125. It great that there is a group on here with people my height that can relate to trying to get down to 120 or less.
  • Monkeybutt48
    Monkeybutt48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello VC'ers! I'm Linda, 64 and 5'. If I were 'longer' my voluptuousness ;) would not be an issue, but since God put the best things in small packages :) I'm tryin' to 'git er dun! Have lost 28 so far but still need to lose a bunch more. Make me a friend if ya so desire..I would love it!
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Hey, I'm bri. I'm 21 and 4'11 and 3/4ths tall. It's nice to meet all the other short people. :)
  • agiesting
    agiesting Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to MFP and looking for some support and encouragement. I am 5'1" and think this group is great to find other women with the same challenges as me! Also love the idea of a monthly challenge...hope it will help to keep me motivated!
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashley and I'm 4'11 1/2. Nice to meet you all!
  • pennysocean
    pennysocean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Penny- 5,1' and about 160- ultimate goal-120 ish... YIKES it's going to be a long road.
    Add me as a friend if you would like to take the journey with me :)
  • dhealy11
    dhealy11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dyana! -5'1" and about 130lbs...hoping to get down to 115, when I felt good!
  • deborah0123
    Options
    HI I am new to MFP and to this board. It was very interesting I found a board for short people. I hope to be encouraged and encourage. I am about 5'1". I only weighed 100lbs 3 yrs ago, After I got kidney cancer I gained up to 150 a lot of meds. I am still on meds but cancer is gone. weight stayed..also since then depression high blood pressure and also I am on bipolar meds. so it seems as if it is an uphill battle to lose weight. Since I have found you I am determined I am going to lose at least 30plus lbs.
    I wish all good luck in their endeavors. I hope I can stay motivated.
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Dinah. I am 56 and 5'1 inch. I am currently doing Wii step and Step Up and strength training. I do Breakfast and Lunch protein shakes, and a healthy dinner, 2 protein snacks around 1100 to 1200 cal a day. I also have a fitbit which really encourages me to take that extra step.

I am looking for some vertically challenged challenges to keep me motivated.
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Penny. I am 5' 3". I am 40 years old.Currently 165 pounds. I am a pear shape (got booty! LOL). I am diabetic type 2 . I have a goal of 25-30 pounds I would like to lose. I would love to make some friends who are similar to me.Please send friend request telling a little about yourself.
  • LindaM66
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP and I am 4'11. I have lost a total of 7 lbs in 2 weeks and still need to lose about 43 more. it's nice to know there is support out there :)
  • peralta855
    Options
    Hi there:)

So far I believe I am the shortest here!:)

I am 50 years old, 146 cm and weigh 38.5 kgs. My goal is to get fit but I find that I lack motivation. This is why it is so great hearing from all you wonderful people!
  • sylrog
    Options
    Hello Everyone:
    This may be just the group for me! I'm 5 foot 1. Will check out the challenges. I'm looking forward to being in this group!:smile:
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Becky and I'm 5 ft tall (maybe a tad shorter). I'm 22 and I'm looking to lose weight and be healthier overall!
  • jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Jane, standing at 157cm (5ft 1inch). I've been using the weight and food tracking on MFP since mid June and so far have lost 17kg.
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Camille. I just joined this group this morning. I've been using MFP since July 12 2012. I've lost 20.4 pounds so far. I'm 5ft 2.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Belle to my MFP friends, but Kathy is my real name. I'm 60.5 inches tall. I want to get down to about 125. Only 91 more pounds to go!
  • patmat
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Pat. Great to be able to join the group. I am 52 years young, 5'2" and I have 50 ilb of body fat to dispose of.
    I am motivated and wanted to join a group that I thought will help to to connect with others who have similar weight issues.
    I hope that we as a collective group can mentor and support each other during our journey..
    Happy trails..in good health