Workouts

Options

Replies

• MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the group. Started clx this week. I've enjoyed the burn circuits but not the cadio workout. I'll be doing tubrofire instead. They're so much more fun! I'm almost at my goal weight. Just working on the last few lbs
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    yesterday: push 1 week 2 complete
    today: rest- but I did a 20 min yoga routine and the P90X ab workout

Angie
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    hi I am new to the group and will be staring the 5 Day Inferno tomorrow as my start to the TurboFire plan. I have 25 lbs to lose and am so stoked to find Turbo Groups for support :)
  • caracamm84
    caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first full week of CLX and am loving it! I have been so obsessed with trying to get that "number down" and am now excited because Chalene has made me comfortable just gaining muscle and toning up! Doing CLX has made me feel strong and athletic, even after a week. I told myself that I am just going to enjoy the ride and not worry about my weight. If I am fueling my body healthy and incorporating fitness, the rest will follow! I added in a 20 min Turbo Jam workout this week and plan to do that for each week in the Burn Phase. Tomorrow is my 'rest' day but I feel like I may go for a run just because! Loving the new attitude Chalene is giving me! Would love some support from people either starting or who have done CLX... feel free to friend!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and Lean 1 done for today. This is my last week of CLX, but heading straight into round two next week. :happy:

Great job, guys!! :heart:
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 - done!

So I returned Insanity today. It just wasn't fun and I dreaded it every day. So instead of forcing myself to endure what felt like pure punishment I sent it back. So glad I bought Turbo Fire first when I started this weight loss journey - if I had tried Insanity first I would have given up on exercise entirely.

I might try Brazil Butt Lift tho - sounds like way more fun and my favorite exercises have always been ones for my butt and legs.
    Anyone here ever do/try Brazil Butt Lift? Thoughts?
  • caracamm84
    Options
    So today is my scheduled off day but I really feel in the mood for some Chalean! Going to do BC1 Week 2 tonight and get ahead on my schedule!

I also told myself that I wasn't going to weigh myself until after the full first month but caved in b.c the BF bought a new scale this morning and.... lost 3 lbs on week 1 on Burn Phase! Wo-Hoo!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Did my first one today...I don't feel I did it right tho.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options
    Did my first one today...I don't feel I did it right tho.

I felt the same way my first week. I think once you get past the initial workouts, you start focusing more on quality over quantity. The second week you have your weights written down that you lifted and can progress from there knowing if you need to go heavier or lighter. Keep going...you'll find your niche. :happy:
  • jlepitzki
    Options
    Starting week 3 of the Burn Phase today :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burn intervals
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Burn intervals

:heart:
  • kel7298
    Options
    Burn 2
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    push 2 today. this is supposed to be my last week doing push but its taken me 6 weeks to do 4... so i think i will do it again next week and try really hard not to skip a day. anyone notice that the modifier said the wrong weights she was lifting? she said 10 but it was clearly 8....

deltoids - i cannot do what they are asking for any of these exercises. my body is turning all over the place and i am only using 5lbs. does anyone know of some other exercising i can do while they are doing them?
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Monday --- Fire 60 and a stretch (great great feeling)
    Today-- finished up Fire 45 EZ and Upper 20 and a few extra tricep exercises. Woohoo! And had a good eating day as well! :)
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options
    Tuesday ~ Fire 55EZ :heart:
    Wednesday ~ Lean2W4
    Today ~ Fire 45

The Fire 45s are just mentally difficult for me to get through, but dangit, I'm not gonna let them! :laugh: Tomorrow is my last lifting day to complete my 90 days of CLX, then it's on to round 2 Monday. :happy:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Finished day 8 of CLX. Burn 1 done and I will be adding Cardio Party Remix on my circuit days. Hoping to run tomorrow on my rest day.
  • caracamm84
    Options
    Did Burn Intervals and Ab Burner which I love!!! Awesome workout today but whew my shoulders hurt! I really think that I am underestimating the calories burned though. Is it a good enough investment to get a Heart rate monitor? Thoughts ?
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of Push!! I am looking forward to starting Lean on Sunday.

Caracamm - I love my HRM. It really helps me figure out how many calories I am burning and what percentage of my max heart rate I am currently at. During the workouts I actually push myself harder to raise my heart rate. As for the calories... I was really under estimating my calories burned during the cardio workouts and over estimating my calories burned during the weight lifting workouts. Since then I raised my weights, and my calories burned raised quite a bit. The HRM was one the best Christmas gifts I received this year!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Yesterday I did Burn It Off

Today was Burn 3