Workouts

Options

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I'm officially done with the Push phase....now on to Lean. Looking forward to the change!

Almost Friday!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm going to try to get CLX started all over again this weekend! Wish me luck...
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm going to try to get CLX started all over again this weekend! Wish me luck...

you can do it!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    W4, Lean 3 - Done!

I am officially done with ChaLEAN Extreme! I finished the 12 week program with my own TF modifications and with two additional weeks that I had to restart due to injury and illness. But I did every lifting class and burn intervals each week.

Will probably do another round after Insanity, if I've reached my goal weight. And I'll probably modify it to include more Push Phase classes - LOVED that month!

The rest of the week is going to be TurboFire.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job on completing the program muffintopminx!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    WTG, Muffin!!!!!!! Have fun with Insanity!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Just finished HIIT 25 and core20. Starting lean phase tomorrow...can't wait! Happy Friday all!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I've just realised I haven't posted all week... I think I've done well this week considering... I've lost 2.6 lbs......!!!!!

My week...

Monday - too tired to exercise... so rest day

Tuesday - Start of 2nd week of Burn - Circuit 1 complete + Turbo Fire 45EZ class because I slacked on Monday, and also I was going out to a Christmas dinner the following day

Wednesday - wasn't planning to exercise, but I felt I over-indulged at the Christmas dinner, so I did 2 Zumba DVD classes for an hour (Rush + Activate)

Thursday - Burn Circuit 2 + TF HIIT 15 + Zumba Rush DVD class (20 minutes) twice...

Friday - I so didn't want to do any exercise, but wanted a good weigh-in today, so I did Turbo Fire 60 class....

That was my week so far... now I've just got to pep myself up to get Circuit 3 done...
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Started week 3 of Burn today! I can already see a difference in the amount of weight I can lift.

On a side note...anyone else feel like slapping that smile off of Laylee (sp?) LOL :tongue: :tongue:

Angie
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ - done!

aeverton - LOL! Yes, Laylee is a bit too chipper - don't worry, she gets the boot in part of PUSH and she's totally gone in LEAN.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options
    Skip used to rake my nerves HORRIBLY. LOL I guess I've gotten so used to his whining, I just tune him out now.

I guess I didn't pay as much attention to her in TF where they didn't really single her out much, but I would LOVE to have arms and shoulders like Toni!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    I'm with you guys...Laylee is a bit too chipper for me, and Skip grunts way too much. I started lean today...so different from push. I have to get used to doing 12 reps again. A lot of balance work too!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ya skip, he makes too much sounds. and i am so done hearing about Toni's 7 babies!!!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I keep saying that I am going to get back to working out and eating right, but I have completely lost my motivation. I am sick and tired of feeling like crap all the time again. I am going to get my butt moving starting tomorrow. I have already gained back 8 pounds of the 35 that I lost and I refuse to give up and gain the rest of it back. I will be doing CX in the morning and a HIIT workout after that. I had great results with that when I did it last time and that was only for the last 5 weeks. I want to see what I can do if I do that for the entire 12 weeks. My plan looks like this:

Monday - BC1, HIIT 15
    Tuesday - TF cardio
    Wednesday - BC2
    Thursday - TF cardio
    Friday - BC2, HIIT 20
    Saturday - TF cardio

Wish me luck ladies. I really need to stay focused if I want to reach my goals. I was so close at one point now I just feel like a miserable failure. Seems like as soon as winter gets here all I want to do is sit around and eat! Anyone else notice this? Thanks for all your help and support ladies! :flowerforyou:

Tracy
  • stormy213
    Options
    Stick with it Tracy....you can do it. This time of year is so hard with all of the things going on....shopping, parties, shopping, etc! My goal in the last few weeks of December is just do the best I can. I'm lucky in that working out is truely a habit for me now that I never skip. It is my diet that kills me. I have absolutely no will power and now is not the time to start any drastic eating change.

I plan on finishing up my TF/CLX hybrid and in the beginning of the year I'm going to do the TF/P90X hybrid. I really want to try to follow the meal plans as best I can. We are going on a cruise in April and I would love to HAVE to go clothes shopping before since none of my clothes will fit me! Fingers crossed!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just started the Burn Phase on Sunday, and I am feeling it in my shoulders! I didn't realize how sore I was yesterday afternoon until I tried to pick my son up (he's only 20 lbs), and I couldn't lift him above my head. I picked him up and set him right back on the ground! Although my arms got a good workout, my current weights were not enough for the lower body exercises, so I bought a few heavier weights yesterday.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    week 3 of Burn 2 done!

Angie
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I keep saying that I am going to get back to working out and eating right, but I have completely lost my motivation. I am sick and tired of feeling like crap all the time again. I am going to get my butt moving starting tomorrow. I have already gained back 8 pounds of the 35 that I lost and I refuse to give up and gain the rest of it back. I will be doing CX in the morning and a HIIT workout after that. I had great results with that when I did it last time and that was only for the last 5 weeks. I want to see what I can do if I do that for the entire 12 weeks. My plan looks like this:

Monday - BC1, HIIT 15
    Tuesday - TF cardio
    Wednesday - BC2
    Thursday - TF cardio
    Friday - BC2, HIIT 20
    Saturday - TF cardio

Wish me luck ladies. I really need to stay focused if I want to reach my goals. I was so close at one point now I just feel like a miserable failure. Seems like as soon as winter gets here all I want to do is sit around and eat! Anyone else notice this? Thanks for all your help and support ladies! :flowerforyou:

Tracy

This is exactly what I've started to do... last week.. I added a HIIT session after CLX and I even threw in short Zumba session.
    I did it cuz I wanted something different to do for cardio....

My KIFit showed that I got an excellent after burn on those days

I
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options
    Lean1Wk1 done!! Wowzers...what an arm workout!!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    After a 2.5 week break from CLX (went to Disney and then was sickly all last week), I am trying to get back on track. I had finished up PUSH and did a fifth week of it before going to Disney so now that I'm back, I'm starting Lean. Can I whine a little and say that after only the first lean circuit, I realllllly miss Push already?!?! LOL!!! I felt like such a weakling having to do 12 reps...and decreasing my Push weights a bit more than I'd like. I'm hoping this is just because I've been away for almost three weeks and just need to get back into routine and feeling strong again. :o/ I loooove the way CLX is transforming my body though...so I think I just need to keep looking at my progress pics and hopefully that will motivate me to press on. I can already tell it's gonna be a LONG four weeks....hahaha!