Workouts

Options

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I used to hate push up. Now I don't like push up but I do miss it when I don't do it.
    So far I like the push phrase. It's short and I sweat lots! Looking to lean phrase tho.
    I'll be there in another week.
  • shanzee_b
    shanzee_b Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am on my final week of lean month and I will be restarting from the beginning again. I HATE tricep push ups, I can just do maybe 1 before floppping all over the place and have to go on my knees. I like doing the push ups, I've been practising them for a good while so can do around 25-30 now on toes so they are no problems, but I don't think I will ever like doing the tricep push ups!

The lean month has seen my body go lean, my belly is flattening out and I can see the good muscle definition all over my body, my body has never looked this good, even before the 2 pregnancies, I absolutely love this program!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fire 45EZ - done!

Felt sluggish at first but picked up momentum and energy and now I feel great!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    I always felt stronger and have more energy after doing Push. Shame on me for did not work out for 3 days!
    Tonight is fire 55 ez.. My right foot is not hea yet so I won't do much jumping.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I see you all are still at it!!
    I took yesterday off instead of today. I felt like crap. I was supposed to do Fire 40 on Monday, but ended up just doing a little more than half. I was so weak I had to quit. I think tomorrow is Fire 30 but I did HIIT 15 today.... I LOVE that work out!!

Cee- you are shrinkin away!! You look Maavelous!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I see you all are still at it!!
    I took yesterday off instead of today. I felt like crap. I was supposed to do Fire 40 on Monday, but ended up just doing a little more than half. I was so weak I had to quit. I think tomorrow is Fire 30 but I did HIIT 15 today.... I LOVE that work out!!

Cee- you are shrinkin away!! You look Maavelous!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hi all....I'm almost done with 3rd week of Burn phase. I was able to do 40# each dumbbell for chest press and chest fly which is quite a bump up from what I was doing before. I'm looking forward to the lean phase in one more week. I've also been thinking about what to do after CLX.....toying around with doing the P90X/TF hybrid. I printed out the scheule and it looks do-able....we'll see!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i found 2 20lbs weights in someones garbage at the side of the road... (just driving to work and BAM 2 weights just sitting there calling my name!) so i now offically hate bowlers lunges. my butt is still sore 4 days later!

tonight i will start my 3rd week of the push phase. and im going to try to get fire 60 in there as well.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hello all....!

I've finally decided to start a 2nd round of CLX... I slacked off after the 1st round and for the last 2 months I've been doing Turbo Fire Tone & Sculpt 30 classes.... but now I'm getting bored.

Starting CLX now probably isn't that wise, since I know that I'm probably going to have gallbladder surgery in the new year.... but I need to do some lfting now...!

So... I've just completed Burn Circuit 1 / Day 1... and I don't know if it's just in my mind.... but it didn't feel as hard as the 1st time doing it..... and I had to increase the weights eve more than what I last had recorded.

Sumo Squat w/ Hip Lift - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Lunge w/ Posterior Fly - 3.75kg / 8.25 lbs
    Push-up w/ Leg Lift - 4 Full & 8 Half
    Dead Lift w/ Posterior Fly - 3kg / 6.6 lbs
    Lunge w/ Core Rotation - 10kg / 22 lbs
    Bench Press & Leg Lower - 7.5kg / 16.5 lbs
    Squat w/ Side Bend - 10kg / 22 lbs
    Forward Lean Lunge w/ Posterior Fly - 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
    Chest Fly w/ Hip Lift - 5kg / 11 lbs

Now off to do some Fire 45... wanted to do some Zumba, but DVD not working properly :(
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi every one
    to day is day off
    and this is my last week on burn circuit
    i look forward to the push phase and i ll give you my result on Monday for my fisrt month

marianne : nice to start CLX again did you get nice result the first time?

have a good day every one
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Week 4 push 1 tonight. Yesterday I did not work hard on Fire 55 Ez . My max HR was
    125 .. this is way low. Tomorrow is Fire 45. I may do P90x plyometric instead. Since I just got my HRM,
    I'm curious how much calorie I can burn for that video.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Fire 45 done! My energy was low but I got through it. I had to take my hand weights off in the middle of it. Maybe my arms were tired from my Push workout yesterday....oh well, at least I got it done!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Did Push2W3 last night at 11 PM. I'm crazy tired today, but knew I had to get it done, so I could knock it out, get showered, and get to bed. This is gonna be a loooooooooooong day. :laugh:
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I missed my first morning exercise since I started this program 3 weeks ago. (Forgot to set the alarm!) I am really feeling it now. My exercise gives me energy for the rest of the day. I'll have to find time tonight to make it up.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Lean 2 - done yesterday!
    Burn Intervals - done this morning!

My calves have been sore all week from Lean 1 on Monday - they're better but jebus, I must have just shredded them!
    So glad Burn Intervals is out of the way for another week. I didn't procrastinate and am relieved that I won't have to dread it over the day or 2... or 3. :)
  • marianne_s
    Options
    hi every one
    to day is day off
    and this is my last week on burn circuit
    i look forward to the push phase and i ll give you my result on Monday for my fisrt month

marianne : nice to start CLX again did you get nice result the first time?

have a good day every one

Yeah, I got a good result the 1st time round.... lost 7 inches all over after the Burn Phase - 3 of those inches were lost just from my waist. I can't remember how much weight I lost in total... I think it was 12-15 lbs.... although I definitely didn't eat clean...!

I would be happy just to get that result again... I don't even care about losing any weight.... Lol....!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    marianne: Yup, I would love to lose inches without losing any muscle mass. That's the way to do it.
    muffintopminx: I can't wait to get to lean phrase since I heard at that phrase you can lose a lot.
  • stormy213
    Options
    I did D3 Push this morning....one more week of push and I'm on to Lean! Have a good weekend everyone!
  • marianne_s
    Options
    BURN CIRCUIT 2 complete... I lifted the following.... I went heavier and on some I could only get to 10 reps....

Sumo Squat w/ Biceps Curl - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Lunge w/ One Arm Triceps Extension - 3.75kg / 8.25 lbs
    Dead Lift Row - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Sumo Squat w/ Overhead Triceps Extension - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Dead Lift Double Row - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Bowler's Lunge w/ Single Arm Row - 8.75kg /19.25 lbs
    Bicep Curl w/ Abductor Balance - 6.25kg / 13.75 lbs
    Forward Lean Lunge w/ Double Row - 7.5kg / 16.5 lbs
    Triple Threat Push-Ups - only 6 (terrible!)

Oh... I HATE push-ups....!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    I burned 642 cal on P90x Plyo. I forgot to keep track of TF 55 EZ but I think I burned almost the same calorie. I have to double check the next time I do TF. I don't think TF is for me though. I already found it boring doing the same move over and over
    but I love the HIIT session. I'm going to borrow Insanity from my friend to see if I like it better.

This morning I did Push 2. Tonight either TF30 or TF45.