Workouts

Options

Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Finally got back to lifting. Finished Wk 1 PC 2 today. Can definitely go heavier on some next time.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I missed my workout on Thursday with Burn Intervals/Extreme Abs with a crazy busy work schedule, so yesterday threw in Fire 30 for something different since I didn't know about combining 2 workouts using weights, then did Push3W3, and finished out with Extreme Abs. Holy lord!! Extreme Abs is KILLER!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Lean 3 - done!

Week 3 of Lean Phase is done!!! One more week to go then I'm going to do Insanity, the 63 day challenge. I ordered it today and plan to start 12/12. Won't be posting here for a while but I plan to do another round of CLX after I've lost the pounds.

I think I may have started weight lifting too early - I need to reach my weight loss goal first. And after Thanksgiving week and binging the last two days - I really to get it in gear - this setback is super SUCKY.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Burn Interval work out tonight. I decided not to continue with hyrid workout since I don't like turbo fire much except HIIT work out.
    I'm going to just do straight Chalean Xtreme. On the weight lifting day, I may add TF for cardio as extra.
    I almost finish Push phrase. Yeah!
    After Chalean , I probably will do P90X double routine. I think it would be a good work out since I wil do cardio almost every day
    in phrase 2. Usually I gain weight in winter so I hope if I do work out 1.5-2 hour a day, I can eat more calorie :).
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Fire 60 - done!

Week 4 *FINAL Week* of Lean Phase starts tomorrow!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I did Fire 60 for the first time. GREAT exercise and was definitely feeling it this morning! LOL. Before the day is out, I will do Abs 10/Core 20, Lower 20 and probably HIIT 15/quick cardio. But definitely want to get the strength training in as tomorrow's a rest day (thank goodness! LOL)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Fire 45EZ class... but had to skip[ the cool down as I was late picking my daughter up from her gymnastics class... I still burned 460 calories though...!

Today I completed the Burn Circuit 3 - burned 189 calories -

Sumo Squat w/ Overhead Press - 6.25kg / 13.75 lbs
    Lunge w/ Calf Raise - 10kg / 22 lbs
    Squat w/ Lateral Raise - 5kg / 11 lbs
    Lunge w/ Frontal Press - 5kg / 11 lbs
    Squat w/ Calf Raise - 10kg / 22 lbs
    Sumo Squat w/ Delt Raise - 3.75kg / 8.25 lbs
    Squat w/ Double Overhead Press - 6.25kg / 13.75 lbs
    Lunge w/ Lateral Raise - 3.75kg / 6.6 lbs
    Sumo Squat w/ Calf Raise - 10kg / 22 lbs

I also did some cardio - the 20 minute Zumba Rush DVD = 209 calories burned... This DVD is no joke...! I couldn't wait for it to be over... maybe my legs was just so tired from all the squats & lunges.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Started final week of push phase today...i was able to lift 25# in each hand for bicep curls...only 6 reps but what a gain for me! I am going to do HIIT 30 and an abs workout tomorrow. Where did the weekend go?:ohwell:
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Result of the Burn month!!!

I finished the burn month and I am quite happy with my result
    I think that I would have better if i had a cleaner diet but i ll do my best to change it for the push month
    anyway here my results

% of body fat : 28% to 25 %= - 3%
    weight: 80.7kg to 78.5 kg = - 2.2 kg / 177.6 to 172.7 = - 4.9 lbs
    weight of fat : 22.6kg to 19.6 kg =- 3 kg / 49.7 lbs to 43.1 lbs = - 6.6 lbs of fat
    waist: 66.5 cm to 64.5 cm / 26.2 to 25.4 inch =-1.2 inch
    hip: 104 cm to 100.5 cm / 41.0 to 39.6 inch = -1.4 inch
    legs: 66cm to 64.5 cm / 26.0 to 25.4 inch =0.6 inch

Push 1 W1 done !!!
    stormy congrat for the 25 pound . we are getting stronger and stronger yééé!!!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    I just finished last push3 for this phrase. If I feel good tonight, I'll try Insanity Plyometric. I just borrowed it from my friend.
    I looked through Insanity work out and I do like its style/movement better than TF.
    I stepped on the scale today and no weightloss.
    Hopefully I'll lose some weight or inches in 2 more weeks since I'm going to start Lean phrase and also replacing cardio work out with Insanity.

Pinguo-congratuation on your fat loss.
    Stormy-25 lbs is heavy. I barely made it with 17.5 lbs
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Lean 1 - done!

firedragon064 - would love to know how you like Insanity! Is it harder than TurboFire? I know they are completely different but is one harder than the other or are they about the same as far as intensity goes?
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Lean 1 - done!

firedragon064 - would love to know how you like Insanity! Is it harder than TurboFire? I know they are completely different but is one harder than the other or are they about the same as far as intensity goes?

Same here firedragon....could always use a change and was always wondering about the intensity of insanity.
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Glad to find this CLX Group :smile: I'm on my Round #2 starting week #3 of Lean month. I definitely have to invest in the Select Tech weights since I've been using my maxed out 25lbs adjustable weights. I can't wait to see how much body fat I incinerate once I'm done with this round. I figured perhaps I'll do the CLX/Turbo Fire Hybrid starting new year.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Tonight was 45 EZ and stretch 10! More than 400 cals burned.. IT was so much fun!! And to think, I didn't want to work out this evening!

Have fun peeps!!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Today was HIIT 25 for me and tomorrow will be W1D1 of Burn. Time to start pumping some iron!!!!<3
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Fire 45EZ - done!

And I rocked it, if I do say so myself. :)
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    push2 w1 done!!!
    it was hard but i feel good now
    good day every one
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Lean 2 - done!

Have a great day everybody!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This is my last week of Burn! I am ready to start the next phase.

The funniest thing about this workout is that ever time I want to take a break she happens to say, "Don't quit on me now!" I guess I am not the only one who finds those particular exercises difficult.

Does anyone else have trouble with the exercizes where you bend the weights over your head, like the Overhead Tricep Extension? I know she lifts more weight during those, but I reduce my weights. I always feel like I am going to drop them.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Lean 1 - done!

Same here firedragon....could always use a change and was always wondering about the intensity of insanity.
    Insanity is way harder than Turbo Fire. TF is LOW moderate intensity, Insanity is High intensity.
    I did the work out in low impact, no power jump, and I still sweat nonstop.
    I like it a lot. It's more fun to do than TF.

Muffintopminx: you will be glad you did Chalean xtreme 1st. In insanity, lots of push up and execises in plank position.
    If I did not do Chalean work out 1st, I doubt I can't do them effectively.