Workouts

Options

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Pinguo- didn't work out that night...that's just too late. So I didn't do the burn intv. or ab burner.
    I did complete burn circuit 3 week 4 and I did P90x plyo yesterday. Today is my rest day, but I'll be out doing some power shopping~ too bad I can't count that as a calorie burn. :tongue:

Angie
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and Lean3W2 last night complete! Tonight is my family's traditional all-you-can eat Christmas Eve steak, homemade french fries, and buttered rolls dinner. I'm praying I don't completely tank cause steak is my kryptonite (sp?)! :laugh:
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and Lean3W2 last night complete! Tonight is my family's traditional all-you-can eat Christmas Eve steak, homemade french fries, and buttered rolls dinner. I'm praying I don't completely tank cause steak is my kryptonite (sp?)! :laugh:

You would do better than me...I'd be all over those buttered rolls! Enjoy!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Well, I have 1 more week of CLX....kinda of sad but ready for a change. I will be starting P90X and will be subbing in some TF when I get sick of Tony!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Hope everyone got what they wanted from Santa....I did get the advanced TF DVD's. I did TF 60 today and it was fun! I start last week of CLX tomorrow and will try HIIT 30 Wednesday....Lord help me!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone got what they wanted from Santa....I did get the advanced TF DVD's. I did TF 60 today and it was fun! I start last week of CLX tomorrow and will try HIIT 30 Wednesday....Lord help me!

I almost died during hiit 30. you can do it, finish strong.
  • holly_v
    Options
    CLX Fat burn challenge is my new fav! it always gives me the best burn with an average cal burn of 12/min
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Well I'm baaaaaaaaack. And I did Fire 45EZ today.

I did 2 weeks of Insanity and wasn't that impressed. It is a lot HARDER and I wasn't getting a better burn for the extra pain. Why do something that makes you wanna throw up and not even get a killer burn???? I do appreciate the endurance building and the ab work but that's about it. I wanna shed pounds and I need big burns. Turbo Fire gives me that without killing me and it's fun.

It's a no-brainer - back to Turbo Fire. I might sprinkle in some Insanity, maybe. And after I reach my goal weight - another round of CLX!
  • stormy213
    Options

I did 2 weeks of Insanity and wasn't that impressed. It is a lot HARDER and I wasn't getting a better burn for the extra pain. Why do something that makes you wanna throw up and not even get a killer burn???? I do appreciate the endurance building and the ab work but that's about it. I wanna shed pounds and I need big burns. Turbo Fire gives me that without killing me and it's fun.

It's a no-brainer - back to Turbo Fire. I might sprinkle in some Insanity, maybe. And after I reach my goal weight - another round of CLX!

Welcome back! Sounds like a good plan to mix them up a little.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options

Welcome back!! I was surprised to see your calorie burns for Insanity. I guess I always assumed that the program was so intense, the calorie burn would be absolutely phenomenal. I'd love to give it a go, as I like a good challenge, but I already have to modify the tuck jumps in TF, so Insanity would be a definite no-no for my body. I wanted that damn shirt, too. :laugh: Ah well.

As for me with everything so hectic, I'm a day behind on my workouts, but did Fire 45EZ (meant to throw in Fire 45..ay caramba) before doing Lean1W3 last night. I didn't gain anything over the holidays, so I'm a happy camper. I'm definitely ready to kick things into high gear after New Years with another round of CLX/TF starting the second week of 2012 and get the rest of this weight off. No more piddling around. I want my weight gone before I turn 40 in 2013 and I still have a way to go before I get there.

Great job, people! You're doing FABULOUS!! :happy:
  • stormy213
    Options
    Wow...you do not look anywhere near 40! I thought you were in your 20's.

HIIT 30 was a beast...it wiped me out!
  • holly_v
    Options

HIIT 30 was a beast...it wiped me out!

but you finished and are still alive! thats what matters
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I've entered the push phase and have done all 3. I can definitely see how I am able to lift more weight. Very cool! Tomorrow is a cardio day, I may do P90X core in place of CLX.

Angie
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Finally getting back into my exercises. I did Fire 30, Sculpt 30 and 12 min of Fire 60 (there's one routine I really really like).
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    Options
    Wow...you do not look anywhere near 40! I thought you were in your 20's.

You are my new favorite MFP'er, Stormy! :laugh:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Ok... I am back and this time I mean it!!! I got select techs for Christmas from Honey and I am all jazzed up again!!! Monday I did Push 1 and ran 2.5 miles and then gorged on chocolate yesterday. Tonight I made up for it. I did Burn it off and extreme abs.. WOW!!! I will be back tomorrow since i took my day off yesterday.

I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning to see what the damage is from the Holidays.. I am very scared!!!

Keep at it girls!!!
    :drinker:
  • stormy213
    Options
    Well gang, I am done with CLX as of this morning....I definitely feel stronger and noticed I was lifting a lot more weight by the end of the 12 weeks. My diet was lacking though, and this is where I always fail with weight loss. I am currently in the process of cleaning out the pantry of garbage food collected during the holidays......if it is not there, I won't eat it. I've already warned the kids and DH that we are all going to be opting for healthier alternatives for snacking....DH definitely on board....kids, not so much.

So.....my next venture is to do P90X again with occasional TF as subs for cardio days. I am really hoping to keep up with my diet and eating cleaner. I've done P90X before without watching my diet, so I know to get better results I need to focus on it.

I've enjoyed chatting with all of you and cheering each other on. I will still check in to see how everyone is doing! Stay strong ladies!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Fire 60 - done yesterday!
    Fire 30 & Lower 20 - done today!

Energy was not very good today. I did Lower 20 first and felt okay and then I struggled thru Fire 30. My whole body felt so heavy and sluggish. Wish I could have pushed harder but I'm just happy to have completed it. Today was supposed to be my rest day and maybe I should have taken it. Definitely making tomorrow rest day so I can get this body moving again at the right intensity.

I've decided I need to reward myself to keep up my motivation. So if I keep up my workouts and diet thru this Sunday, I'm going to buy myself a new coat or get a deep tissue massage. :)
  • holly_v
    Options
    yesterday i did fire 30 and push 3 week 2. both were great and i think i need to buy some new weights. i have 5 10 12 20. i need something in the middle of 12 and 20 but i also think i need some 25s! i burned 713 cals

today i did hiit 20 and CLX Burn intervals and Ab Burner. i forgot how long burn intervals was or else i wouldnt have started with hiit 20... i wanted to quit so many times but just pushed through. i was so mad at chalene for making me work so hard! but i guess it was worth it because i burned 807 cals!

tomorrow should be a break day but i am going out for dinner and want to eat something delish so maybe just fire 45... we will see how much energy i have tomorrow!
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    stormy : congratulation to complete CLX , the lean diet is also my weak part on a weight loss
    I tend to forget easily that I am diet:
    so since1 weeks i read my goal twice a day to keep me motivated it's seems to work i ll try to keep going
    anyway i hope you ll enjoy P90X

push 3 week 4 done!!

good day everyone