Workouts

Options

Replies

• Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Muffin, I got you on the Soreness... Whew! I spoke too soon on the starting slow thing.... Burn Intervals this evening and I thought I would die!!!! I did them and burned 418 calories with the stretch 10... and to think... I was going to stop on my way home and get a big A@@ cheesesteak and sit and watch TV... at least one good decision today. Now I have some calories that I have to eat and its 830...
    Oh, bakc to the Lean Phase.. I think that if you flex a little more in the lower body, you should feel it more..... just a thought..

On the boots... I went to Europe a few weeks ago and people were wearing them there... I was like.. hmmmm. Mayne Chalene is just a little ahead of us here... :)
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    DId Burn 1 and recharge this evening... I feel good, but maybe did not get as much brun as the first week of the hybrid.
    I am eating clean today.. No more junk. I will have a glass of wine and maybe a little bit of chocolate for dessert.
    Have a good evening.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Burn Intervals - done!

Had a GREAT thought while doing this tonight - I only have 3 more weeks of Lean Phase which means only 3 more times of doing this workout - YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 of the push phase today. I was able to go up quite a bit in weight, just had to make sure I didn't overgrip and get forearm fatigue. Tomorrow is TF Fire55 EZ ...I need it after some poor eating choices this weekend! :(
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Burn Circuit 1 done, two more to go and I am moving on!!
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    W2 Lean 1 - done!

Moved up to 15lb biceps - my arms are gonna be so sorry tomorrow.
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Great Job Muffin and Stormy!! Muffin, don't you just love it when there is a light at the end of the tunnel???

This evening was Extreme Abs and Recharge. I also ran for about 25 min before, thus the 388 calories... When I got home, I just wanted to go to bed and now I feel about a bazillion times better...
    Thanks ladies!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Push1W3.
    Can't wait until Lean phrase. I stopped feel sore after my work out. I wished I do got sored. I just don't feel like my body is building more muscle :(.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Push1W3.
    Can't wait until Lean phrase. I stopped feel sore after my work out. I wished I do got sored. I just don't feel like my body is building more muscle :(.

Firedragon.....I'm the same way. I'm doing push phase now and went considerably higher on my weights (45 pounds each dumbbell for lower body and ranging between 15 and 25 pounds for upper body). I thought the next day I wouldn't be able to get out of bed but I really didn't feel anything! I'm going to do circuit 2 this afternoon so we'll see what happens! Hang in there!
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    Did TF Fire 60 this morning!

firedragon064 and stormy213: Don't measure your success by soreness - some people are just more prone to it. I think I am because I have poor flexibility and don't stretch nearly enough. Keep up the great work - 45lbs on legs!!!!!!! AMAZING!
  • stormy213
    Options
    How do you like the extra TF DVD's....I'm thinking about putting them on my Christmas list. Do you think they are worth the money?

Thanks!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How do you like the extra TF DVD's....I'm thinking about putting them on my Christmas list. Do you think they are worth the money?

Thanks!

I did TF before CLX (I'm doing this alone currently without TF) and Fire 55 was always my favorite until I moved onto the advanced. I loved, loved, loved Fire 60! The upper and lower body workouts were intense on the advanced, too. All in all, I thought they were a good investment.
  • stormy213
    Options

Thanks!

I did TF before CLX (I'm doing this alone currently without TF) and Fire 55 was always my favorite until I moved onto the advanced. I loved, loved, loved Fire 60! The upper and lower body workouts were intense on the advanced, too. All in all, I thought they were a good investment.

Thanks! Fire 55 is my favorite too so I'm glad to hear about your good experience with the advanced ones.
  • muffintopminx
    Options

Thanks!

Thanks! Fire 55 is my favorite too so I'm glad to hear about your good experience with the advanced ones.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fire 60 and Lower 20. I have not tried HIIT 30 yet (scared) but have been trying to talk myself into giving it a go over the Holiday. I recommend purchasing the advanced set based on Fire 60 alone tho!!!! It has been a great addition to my rolodex of favs: 55EZ and 45EZ.
  • Pinguo
    Pinguo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi everyone
    Burn 2 Week 3 done!!

I keep doing my workout but i am opening a french creperie in china and since two weeks i am very busy and we are testing the different recipes. my diet is not clean
    i skipped some meal sometimes because i was too busy to eat and then i had not healthy food after.
    i am a bite scared to weight my self or to measure anything
    I hope to be back on track on Saturday with my 5 healthy meal when it ll be open but i am a bite disappointing because i feel like i spoil the last two week.
    anyway good day everyone

I tried TF and fire 55 was my favorite too!!!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    hi everyone
    Burn 2 Week 3 done!!

I keep doing my workout but i am opening a french creperie in china and since two weeks i am very busy and we are testing the different recipes. my diet is not clean
    i skipped some meal sometimes because i was too busy to eat and then i had not healthy food after.
    i am a bite scared to weight my self or to measure anything
    I hope to be back on track on Saturday with my 5 healthy meal when it ll be open but i am a bite disappointing because i feel like i spoil the last two week.
    anyway good day everyone

I tried TF and fire 55 was my favorite too!!!!

Hang in there!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Finished week 4 BC 2. One more to go!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to the group. I am a Chalene junkie!!! I love her and all of her videos :happy:

I am on like my 5th round of CEX!! Right now I am doing a hybrid schedule of CEX/Turbofire and in the 2nd week of Push.

Last week I really bumped up my weight and added extra reps(1 of each muscle group) at the end. I can honestly tell a huge difference since I have done this!! So I do believe "Go heavy or go home" makes the biggest difference!!
  • muffintopminx
    Options
    HI garrettsmommy - so glad you're here!!!!

Lean 2 - done!

I want to do some TurboFire today too, but I'm waffling. Keep talking myself in and out of it. I should just do it, but I still have to run errands and get a few dishes made for tomorrow. Ugh - I did it again! Someone kick my *kitten* please.
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    HI garrettsmommy - so glad you're here!!!!

Lean 2 - done!

I want to do some TurboFire today too, but I'm waffling. Keep talking myself in and out of it. I should just do it, but I still have to run errands and get a few dishes made for tomorrow. Ugh - I did it again! Someone kick my *kitten* please.

Thanks for the invite :wink:

LOL, I know how you feel! If I don't get it done at 5 am, it usually doesn't happen. BUT GET UP AND DO IT!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!