Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Am weighing in at 101 Ibs, have 755 House Points and have 5 Exercise OWLS, 3 Food OWLS and 2 Spirit OWLS.

Am not sure if I have already said what my December Goal is so here it is, I want to end up 98 Ibs. :) Hope that every one has a great week. :)
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kelly! You're going to have to change your December goal because you're already 4.4 pound past it!

Lol, I wish, but my actual goal was 219.9. Did I say the wrong thing last time? I wasn't feeling well when I posted, so it's very possible.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Ravenclaws.

I am so sorry i have been out of touch, Sorry I hope i will be back on track with the Owls.

House points 573 and weight is 212.2

I finally hit and passed the 50lb mark, 2 more pounds and i will be halfway to goal.

Hope you all are doing well,
    Barb
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welp... I've been hungover and bloated today (had a 21st party last night) and the scale wasn't showing me a number I wanted to see, so I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning.
    Your 21st?? Happy Birthday Matcha!!

Oh nope, sorry lol, mine was in June. One of my best friends though, and she rarely goes out so I wanted to make sure she had a big night :laugh:

So, weighing in at 61.4kg / 135.3lb :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! i am off this week but still up early to be sure my sleepy teenager makes it to school on time. i was off and on MFP a lot yesterday but apparently forgot to post my weekly stats.

weight 174 which is a 1 lb loss (still holding on to 1lb of my gain while hubby in hospital)
    OWLS-7
    House points 15

i am finally back on track and will be contributing better numbers next week. hoping to finally make it down to 170 by the end of the month, since it has been my goal for a couple of months now!! would love to be out of the 170s by my birthday in early january.
  • Addeyfit
    Options
    I have been MIA due to being really busy but I'm back now. Here are my stats

Ravenclaw Challenge:
    Exercise OWL - 4 OWLS
    Food OWL - 3 OWLS
    Spirit OWL - 4 OWLS

Inter-house Challenge:
    Weight Loss - 0 - stayed the same again but I had a work xmas party, a tree trimming party and a cookie party this weekend so I think I'll forgive myself.:wink:
    Exercise Minutes - 195 minutes
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Checking in for this week. Sorry I haven't really been around much.

I haven't really gotten back on track in terms of working out, but my eating has been okay, despite not really logging too consistently the past couple weeks.

Weight: 237.4
    OWLS / HP: Wasn't really keeping track, but probably 0 for both

I'm not sure if I listed a goal for december yet, but I guess it would be 233.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    just stoping in quickly to check in. i had a really busy week with LOTS of eating out. i tried to make healthy choices, but i stayed the same this week.

weight - 192

exercise minutes - 270
    food points - 2
    exercise points - 6
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Checking in and wishing everyone a happy Monday. Not exactly excited about my weekend being over already, but I think I'll be able to live through it ;)
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 4.5 hour interview. Feel good about it, so fingers crossed! Celebrating by eating at Applebees. ;)
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ravenclaw! We're missing quite a few weigh-ins this week:

bethanyweathers
    binariiangel
    cherubcrnp
    cNhobbes - House Points only
    emmie_rene
    _gwen
    kimeister
    lottee1000
    Samiwhereareyou
    Scarlettdawn764
    TrissieYounglove

Remember, if you ever want to sit out a month, that's quite ok, There's absolutely no pressure here to stay. Just please drop me an email and let me know so that I don't bother you with a bunch of emails reminding you to weigh in. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    my weight this week is 172.6 and i have 9 owls and 40 house points
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    408 house points for me this week!! :D
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ravenclaw! We're missing quite a few weigh-ins this week:

bethanyweathers
    binariiangel
    cherubcrnp
    cNhobbes - House Points only
    emmie_rene
    _gwen
    kimeister
    lottee1000
    Samiwhereareyou
    Scarlettdawn764
    TrissieYounglove

Remember, if you ever want to sit out a month, that's quite ok, There's absolutely no pressure here to stay. Just please drop me an email and let me know so that I don't bother you with a bunch of emails reminding you to weigh in. Thanks. :flowerforyou:

i'm just bad about remembering! love the reminders :D
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Hello all!

Sorry for the late check-in; just heading to bed and remembered 'Oh crap! I forgot to check-in with my Ravenclaws!' So here I am at 279.2 and nothing else unfortunately. Still crazy busy, that's for sure. If I could burn calories while thinking and typing, I'd be a size 2 by now!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hello all!

Sorry for the late check-in; just heading to bed and remembered 'Oh crap! I forgot to check-in with my Ravenclaws!' So here I am at 279.2 and nothing else unfortunately. Still crazy busy, that's for sure. If I could burn calories while thinking and typing, I'd be a size 2 by now!
    Wouldn't that be nice? That's all I do all day long!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw. where do i sign up for the burning calories while sitting and thinking?? :laugh: if only!!
    i tried a recipe last night that i found on a thread here-meatloaf muffins....YUM!!
    gonna put one of my old recipes into the recipe calculator and see if i can make it a bit healthier. i always cook more when i'm not working...enjoying my mini vacay!! hope everyone has a great day :bigsmile:
  • Addeyfit
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaw!

Doing my daily check-in. I didn't go to the gym this morning :sad: I still have my headache from yesterday, I just can't lick-it. I think I'm PMSing :grumble:
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good evening my fellow Ravenclaws! I hope you all had a great & healthy weekend, and are now back on track towards your goals. I’ve been super busy so sorry for my long silences. I am starting December out at 238, though I do see to be losing at a steady rate thankfully. My goals for this month are: Continue losing, Stay on track even with Christmas on the Horizon. I also hope to get out of the 230’s by January 1st and continue to lose weight and just stay on track with all the weight I’ve lost.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Another week complete Ravenclaw! Here are the house results for Week 1 December. Top honors go to:

kellyisfat for losing the most weight - 3.9 pounds down and 1.71%!
    Korkster for earning the most OWLs - 14 for the week!

Well done to this week's Prefects!

Ravenclaw12.05.11.jpg

Remember, December's OWL challenges are:
    Food: Earn 1 OWL for each day you stay within 100 calories of your daily goal
    Exercise: Earn 1 OWL for each day you meet your personal exercise goal
    Spirit: Earn 1 OWL each day you drop in a leave a little note for your housemates

And the inter-house challenge is to get in the exercise minutes to earn your house points.

Let's keep up the momentum for a great year-end weigh-in!! GO RAVENCLAW!!