Mon 1/9

HP 80
    OWL's 6
    Newts 2--looking forward to kiwi tomorrow

Hope everyone had a Happy Monday!
  • skinnysuzie
    skinnysuzie Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I will get up early to exercise, I WILL!!!!
  • lcjensen83
    lcjensen83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1/9
    weight 198.4

HP: 45 min
    Newt: 1 (almonds)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    More numbers totals for the week so far:

NEWTs 12
    OWLs 7
    House points 100

Might get some exercise done but you know what? I'm feeling lazy and tired and I was almost on time for work today so I may cut myself some slack.

I've got some shopping to do; going on a sewing course on 20th Jan and need to get something to sew and something to sew with. It's meant to be a leather workshop but I can't find anything leathery, nor can I find any patterns I'd want to make out of leather so they may have to put up with me doing my own thing. Looking forward to it though, I reckon it'll be fun...And you never know, I might post a picture of something I've made
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Sorry, small post from me today, it's late here and I realised I haven't posted for almost 2 days.

Stats for 9/1

OWLs - 0
    NEWTs - 2
    H.P - 82

10/1

OWLs - 1
    NEWTs - 2 - Squats and Lunges are in EA Sports Active 2, which I have done twice today.
    H.P - 40
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Good evening huffles!
    For Sun&Mon-
    8 newts (beans, green tea, greens & yogurt)
    No owls yet but I did manage 60 house points.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hello...My name is Karen. I am a reforming sugar addict and I am addicted to exercise. My quad is so tight I can't get to loosen up after finally breaking below a 15 minute mile yesterday, and what is my answer besides massive stretching and biofreeze??? Rearrange the workout to swim today...I wish I had the strength to rest today...maybe on Friday if it is still bothering me. No WAY I can miss spin class tomorrow...Have a great day everyone :smile:

1/10 stats

HP 95
    OWL's 9
    NEWTS 3 (green tea, almond butter, yogurt)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Evening. Numbers for the week so far:

NEWTs 21
    OWLs 17
    House points 210

Early morning swim again tomorrow...might try to do 40 lengths instead of my usual 30. We'll see how clever I feel.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Well, here are my stats for the last week.

Total from Tuesday 12/27 through yesterday 1/1

Newts: 60
    Owls: 4
    House points: 110

Will you have time to keep track of everyone's stats Queeda the next couple of weeks with packing and moving? Would you like me to do it for you until you get settled in? What an exciting time for you, I can't imagine picking up and moving to a strange place, so proud of you.

Thank you so much for the offer. I am keeping this as my tabs with the real world lol ... So far I am doing well with tracking the stats but if I feel like it's too much I will definitely let you know.
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jenn. I was once a very active part of this wonderful little group then....

- I moved my wireless router and couldn't figure out how to make the World Wide Web work at my apartment (Still haven't figured it out! :mad: )
    - The Holidays came. Jenn indulged... again, & again, & again, & again.
    - The death of my son's father... Made me into the emotional roller coaster mess, I am still fighting with...

I am still without internet at my apartment even though I am paying for it. Ugh! I wish I was tech-smart! I am trying to get back into logging (but all flies out the window when I get home). I have and still ride my bike to work everyday. Some of changes I have made are gone, but some remain.

In general, I am super stressed. I haven't gotten on a scale in weeks. I am terrified. It is my fault. I need to log, I need to show myself how much I really eat. Well, that was depressing...
    Moving onto happy thoughts...
    This group is amazing! I know no matter what I can count on you guys for whatever I need! Yay! For a Fresh New Year!

I :heart: you so much. I wish I could give you a real hug but I am sending virtual hugs your way. You are such an amazing strong person and I know you will get back on track soon.
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new but I would like to be a part of Hufflepuff house!
    Can anyone fill me in as to what goes on and what to do here?

Welcome to Hufflepuff!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Hello Friends! - I have finally went back through my HRM and got my stats for House Points since the first of the year. (Since I have done a poor job at tracking anything!)

1/1-1/7
    HP - 355

This seemed terribly low for me... I remember posting 600+ most weeks. Sigh! I have really got to kick up my game! Cycling back & forth to work doesn't take as long as it used to and I haven't been to the Y yet this year. I do hate those big crowds that are at gyms in January... waiting for those ppl to give up.... I am still avoiding the scale, even more so since I had Taco Bell (for the first time in 6 months) yesterday.

My son is finally home from his holiday with his grandparents... With him come back my 2 little dogs (& chaos - Te he he he!). Beyond the death of his father, we are dealing with the fact that he is VERY far behind in his reading & writing. (Coming from a small town with lower standards then moving to a Chicago Magnet school with an accelerated reading/writing program.) I am stressed that he is going to fail first grade. Agh! The joys of parenthood! I get paid in giggles, hugs, & kisses!

Kisses, hugs, and giggles are the best! Is it possible to get him into a tutoring program after school. That could really help with his reading/writing. If you want some extra practice for him pm your email and I can send you some of my resources. I teach advanced kindergarten so it should be good practice for him. Don't worry about the scale right now ... Just take baby steps. Slow and stead wins the race. :heart: you
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    House Points for the week so far

NEWTs 5
    OWLs 7
    House points 100

My friend's being kicked out and wants my "spare" room (which is actually where my niece stays when she visits so not actually "spare") but I know if she moves in our days as people who are civil to each other are numbered (hence my resolutely living alone). Obviously if she gets desperate I'll have to help her out but it's killing me to tell her it's a last resort. gah!

That is a tough situation, but you definitely need to think about your sanity. It's always good to err on the side of caution. Good luck!
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    More numbers totals for the week so far:

NEWTs 12
    OWLs 7
    House points 100

Might get some exercise done but you know what? I'm feeling lazy and tired and I was almost on time for work today so I may cut myself some slack.

I've got some shopping to do; going on a sewing course on 20th Jan and need to get something to sew and something to sew with. It's meant to be a leather workshop but I can't find anything leathery, nor can I find any patterns I'd want to make out of leather so they may have to put up with me doing my own thing. Looking forward to it though, I reckon it'll be fun...And you never know, I might post a picture of something I've made

This does sound fun. I wouldn't mind doing something like that! I hope you share a picture with us!
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    I feel like a bad leader :sad: but I did try to respond to a lot of the posts. I'm not doing well with the food challenge but I am exercising every chance I get and dropping weight so no worries Hufflepuffs' I am still thinking about you all day and remembering to make good choices for us all. I :heart: this group. Please don't give up on me :flowerforyou: .... *Bows head in shame and exits room*
  • skinnysuzie
    skinnysuzie Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good morning Huffles,
    I don't think I have posted any stats thus far this week--so this should catch me up 8 )

My stats for Sun. 1/8 through Wed. 1/11

Newts: 9 newts
    Owls: O sadly
    House points: 60

Have a great day everyone.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Wow I have been slacking this week. I'm sorry, I haven't been pulling my weight at all so I'm sorry. It's been a stressful week. I am missing my best friend like crazy, she is my rock and now she is back at University, almost 100 miles away. Gahh I miss her.

Stats for 11/1

OWLs - 1
    NEWTs - 2
    H.P - 50

12/1

OWLs - 2
    NEWTs - 0
    H.P - 60

I feel like my weight will be up this weekend, just an inkling I have but I hope that's not the case.
  • lhurtubise
    Options
    Wow I have been slacking this week. I'm sorry, I haven't been pulling my weight at all so I'm sorry. It's been a stressful week. I am missing my best friend like crazy, she is my rock and now she is back at University, almost 100 miles away. Gahh I miss her.

Stats for 11/1

OWLs - 1
    NEWTs - 2
    H.P - 50

12/1

OWLs - 2
    NEWTs - 0
    H.P - 60

I feel like my weight will be up this weekend, just an inkling I have but I hope that's not the case.

I'm sorry you are having a rough week. I hope you get to see your friend soon or at least get to keep in touch through other means of communication.
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Here's my stats-
    Tues-4 newts, 0 owls
    Wed-3 newts, 0 owls
    Thurs- 2 newts, 0 owls
    90 house points for these days.

Work has been kicking my butt since we came back from break. I've pretty much been a zombie so not doing great with the workouts. On a happy note, the scale looked good this morning so hopefully that water weight is history. I'm back to obsessively weighing myself every day twice a day. I've been going up and down a pound or two for the last three weeks. Anyhow, hope you all have a great Friday the 13th.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    stats 1/11

HP 105
    owls 4 (no extra exercises)
    newts 4

1/12
    HP 80
    owls 2 (no extra exercises)
    newts 1

Queeda...Hang in there! Nice job keeping keeping up with the exercise
    Mandy...Great job with the loss this week
    Molly...Sorry you are missing your friend. With all the technology available today, it is still not the same as hanging out in person
    bumflapassass--good luck with the roomate situation. that is a tough one. I lived with one of my best friends one summer...there is a reason we are still best friends...because we quit living together :)
    Have a good Friday everyone!