Hufflepuff Common Room

Options
1585960616264»

Replies

• panDUHb3r
    panDUHb3r Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it would be okay for me to be sorted into Hufflepuff? Just let me know if it's ok. Thank you!
  • mjnotellinu
    Options
    I was going to join the Hufflepuffs, but I see this place is pretty dead. so sad!
  • MakingMyDreamsComeTrue2015
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I would love to join in on the Hufflepuff house. Challenges and everything! Name is Kassie. I'm 21 and wayyy over weight. Needing motivation <3
  • GirlFuzzybearsandbunnies
    Options
    Time and time again... sorted into hufflepuff
  • Aswennu
    Aswennu Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new to Hogwarts and would like to join Hufflepuff House!
  • Aswennu
    Aswennu Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just realized I should probably tell you some more about me, eh?

Well here goes: I'm in my mid twenties, I go to university (just got an anthro degree and am working on a history one now). I have three beasties -Xochitl, Taz, and Luci-fur and I like to take them on adventures to the bog or the dog park whenever I can. I enjoy HP (duh), Star Wars, X-men, and comics in general. I spend most weekends reading, playing video games or D&D with my husband, and exploring nature when the weather allows.

The last few years have been pretty terrible health wise. I've gained a ton of weight due to terrible eating habits and sheer laziness. I feel like my weight has started really impact my life, particularly how I see myself. I need to get off my butt and become more mindful of my body. I'm hoping that with some discipline, time, and hard work I can reach my goal of losing 60lbs and learn to live a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully it wasn't too boring : )
  • helenleeeeee
    helenleeeeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, just found the castle & would like to join hufflepuff
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    No active Huffles?
  • EllieEm13
    EllieEm13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, could I join Hufflepuff?
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a Hufflepuff, too. But I don't know what you have to do to join here since the group is so quiet? :(