What is your most controversial opinion?

Options

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    While I respect the right of everyone to believe in whatever god/diety/religion they choose. Deep down I secretly (or not so secretly now) think there is something wrong with them. I usually attribute it to brainwashing. It easier to be told what to believe.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I think too many women took the equal rights they earned and deserved and decided to mimick the worst, piggish qualities in men. Congrats on being a reflection of what you hate.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My most controversial opinion is that we need a massive pandemic to rein in the population of humans to a number that the earth can sustain.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My most controversial opinion is that we need a massive pandemic to rein in the population of humans to a number that the earth can sustain.

I swoon over you more and more.:flowerforyou:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I believe in aliens from outter space.
    See I read this historic book on it, had these weird chapters named after guys. Apparently they were here on earth a long time ago except no one can prove it.....and someday are going to come back. In the meantime I pay this loud guy money at a huge grand building to tell fairytales from the book.
    It's really cool.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Thats a fact not an opinion!
    Modern medicine has pretty much eliminated natural selection/survival of the fittest. Now its survival of the best access to antibiotics.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I think that people who think homosexuality is a choice are accidentally admitting they have homosexual thoughts.
    I know right!! They had to have made that choice otherwise they wouldn't be saying that.

I do think bi people make a choice...if they want to be with a man or a woman.

As a pansexual I'd like to inform you that is incorrect. We don't pick which gender/who we end up with, we fall and love and stay with that person, their gender doesn't factor in. It's all based on love.

I am not talking about love or who someone falls in love with, a bi person could fall in love with either sex.

Right, but they don't pick which sex they fall in love with. Do you know what pan is?
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    I think too many women took the equal rights they earned and deserved and decided to mimick the worst, piggish qualities in men. Congrats on being a reflection of what you hate.

I'll back this.
  • adrian_indy
    Options
    I think that people who think homosexuality is a choice are accidentally admitting they have homosexual thoughts.
    I know right!! They had to have made that choice otherwise they wouldn't be saying that.

As a pansexual I'd like to inform you that is incorrect. We don't pick which gender/who we end up with, we fall and love and stay with that person, their gender doesn't factor in. It's all based on love.

I am not talking about love or who someone falls in love with, a bi person could fall in love with either sex.

Right, but they don't pick which sex they fall in love with. Do you know what pan is?

Something I cook breakfast in?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i believe polyamorous relationships can exist and function.

i believe people should leave their 8 and under children at home when attending a movie theatre, restaurant, etc that does not specifically cater to young children.

i actually believe the Bible is factual - all of it.

I don't believe children should be shielded or lied to (santa claus, tooth fairy, "no, there's no violence in the world!", etc.)
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options

You do realize I said Bi right?
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I'll back this.

Yeah, I agree with this too!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

haha I have this argument with my fiance all the time............if it's a choice then they are BI not GAY. Why is that hard for some people to understand?

Bi people don't choose who they're attracted to. They just happen to be attracted to both and can be with either if they want to, just like a straight person can choose who they want to date.
  • ilookthetype
    Options

I do, I was clarifying that I know what I'm talking about though. Pan/Bi neither one "Picks" a gender to settle down with. They fall in love with a person.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Men should wear skirts.

Never can figure why the sex with the dangly bits insists on binding them.
  • mvilla2426
    Options

I do, I was clarifying that I know what I'm talking about though. Pan/Bi neither one "Picks" a gender to settle down with. They fall in love with a person.

Exactly this. I am bisexual and I do not choose to be attracted to one sex over another, it doesn't work that way. You fall in love with who you fall in love with. And you are attracted to whomever you are attracted to.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Something I cook breakfast in?

I hope everyone recognizes how hilarious this is.

In my opinion any internet argument lasting two pages or longer needs a joke, immediately.
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    Men should wear skirts.

I support this.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Men should wear skirts.

Scotland has it right!
  • adrian_indy
    Options
    Here's a huge one! I HATE AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS. Are you kidding. Breast cancer awareness is a scam. What's even more annoying. FB causes. "Hey everyone, let's change our profile pics to show our support of child abuse awarness."

A: Why? What the hell is that doing.
    B: Who the hell are your friends that they are unaware of this problem, or even a perpetrator of child abuse. How abou we get of the face book and call the cops instead of "raising awareness".
    C: I have adopted 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 lizard and a bird. I have done enough. I don't want to hear about animals that need to be adopted anymore. It is not even in the top 20 of thing I consider important in my life. As a matter of fact, I get so many links, pics, and videos of needy dogs I am starting to hate them.