judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    qjbkK.jpg

Holly gave it to me ....Honest!!

Judy from NZ
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,051 Member
    Options
    Cairo is just so darn cute! I love big dogs and she is just beautiful.
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    I don't have any pets unless you count my husband :-) but he has a devoted cat named Alex who looks alot like Bernie the cat. Alex is a one-person cat. He follows my husband around all day and is in his lap if he is sitting. He also sleeps at his feet. I'm just a third wheel.
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    6873798638_6eba5de31b_n.jpg
    Possum by pjsattic, on Flickr

7019902011_e15027564e_n.jpg
    Budda by pjsattic, on Flickr

7019901931_1051a7d94a_n.jpg
    Sophie by pjsattic, on Flickr

6873798380_e57d204f12_n.jpg
    Dolly by pjsattic, on Flickr
    7019901765_412a8c1632_n.jpg
    Sonny by pjsattic, on Flickr
    7019901625_3f0487cb2e_n.jpg
    Tina and Baby by pjsattic, on Flickr
    Tina is on the left. Baby is the mother to Tina, Sophie, Sonny, Dolly, and Shadow, who ran away
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    my Phoebe the are not kittens anymore look like grown cats. All so sweet looking. how adorable. They certainly look well fed. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,935 Member
    Options
    Phoebe, your cats are wonderful......I would love having them at my house.........if I didn't have dogs and didn't live in a neighborhood that restricts how many pets you have, I would have a lot more cats.......Bernie might not like sharing the attention. LOL :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Phoebe ~ Your family of cats is delightful and they all look so contented. Growing up fast aren't they. Great photos too!!

Jackie
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    New member of this group! I have a menagerie of critters: horses (10); cows (50); dogs (6); cats (8); birds (macaws, cockatoo, Af.Grey (7); Doves (15); guineas (13); donkeys (7)!

A dear - sweet husband; four near grown children, and one (age 5) darling grand-son.

Look forward to active membership in this group!

Bye for now -- must go feed!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sounds like you have a zoo. Do hope to hear more from you and some stories of all of your pets and how you came about having so many. They must keep your busy.
    my name is Marie and welcome to this group.
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Phoebe, your Sonny could be a twin brother to my Tang.
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    MrsMartin61, I'm jealous! I always thought when I grew up I would live in the country with lots of horses, but that didn't quite work out
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I only have fish but I can share a story. The aquarium was my oldest daughter's but
    since she has moved out about 6 years ago or more we kept the aquarium but
    we weren't too sure how to manage it.
    So we did get some fish and some died and then we had two fish for about 2 years.
    They were bought in a group of five but only one survived and another species with
    him/her.
    So now we have been through 6 fish who all died and now 6 more and only have
    2 left. So we started asking questions at the pet store. We brought in a sample of
    our water and the PH was too high. Little did we know.:noway: So now we are cleaning
    the tank, sifening the water only to clean it for 3 weeks before we can get any more
    fish. We also conditioned the water, and added salt. Who knew?
    It was a learning experience. I don't know if anyone else has fish but its more
    than you think than just buying some fish and plopping them in to survive. I thought
    we were going to lose one of the fish we have now, but he seems to be picking up
    since the conditioning of the water. He is hanging in.
    That's my story and I am sticking to it. :laugh:

Shirley
  • Sandydur
    Options
    New member of this group! I have a menagerie of critters: horses (10); cows (50); dogs (6); cats (8); birds (macaws, cockatoo, Af.Grey (7); Doves (15); guineas (13); donkeys (7)!

A dear - sweet husband; four near grown children, and one (age 5) darling grand-son.

Look forward to active membership in this group!

Bye for now -- must go feed!!

Come join us on our regular chat room ......http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/793180-senior-golden-sneakers-2012?page=4#posts-11925997
  • Sandydur
    Options
    I found the pet posts, although some pictures are missing for some reason.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    THANK YOU SANDY i NOTICE SOME OF THE PICTURES ARE GONE
  • Jacean2016
    Jacean2016 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Well, if this a new (or old rerun) here's my Jilly Bean again. She was born on Valentine's Day, 2016 which makes her 10 months old.
    pxj81b0l80kx.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Anne this is an old topic that sandy pulled back up for us, Seems we lost a lot of our pictures. But we have a whole new flocks of animals to post. I will be getting Missy Marie Friday afternoon will post hers then. Thanks for Jilly in her red sweater

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    jackie good seeing Charlie again. handsome as ever
    MA <3 rie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    just seeing where this takes me

Marie
  • CALIECAT