Monday thru Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 3 Sam Adams

I caved....

Total: 3

Sunday, will probably be zero...
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Not bad for a weekend. One pint last night and one bottle of beer tonight. Try for 0 on Saturday.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday thru Friday, 0 drinks
    Saturday, 3 Sam Adams

I caved....

Total: 3

Sunday, will probably be zero...

Opps, make it 5.....
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 1oz. Canadian Mist
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Never pick up the phone on a friday night when it's your wacky relatives calling. i was at zero, then when i hung up around 8:30pm i had 2 STRONG whiskey/diet cokes.

I soooo agree with you.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-Thursday- zero
    Friday- 4 vodka and mio and water and 4 miller lites
    Saturday- about 15 oz wine
    Sunday- going to say zero....but I may have some wine we will see

Starting tomorrow back to zeros until Friday....the hubs works on valentines day, so we are going to stay in friday night and make dinner which will help me keep my zeros until friday :) And then Saturday we are going to a hibachi for a friends bday so I'm sure drinks will be had
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Zero last night, so for the week, 3total. Go me!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    0 last night. I'm going to try to good this week. taking off for a 3 day weekend on friday to celebrate 25th wedding anniversary and there will be lots of booze, i'm sure.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    New plan of action/personal challenge. I'm going to try and only have alcohol on Saturdays but I won't get too crazy if Friday comes and I want some wine with the fiancé.

Took yesterday as my rest day so I made up for it today and it was a darn good bike ride. I'm starving now though haha, time for some grub!

So, many drinks Friday night but it was with my girlfriends who I don't often get to see and we had a blast so it was worth it. Bit of a hangover yesterday but mostly just felt tired. Had a bottle of prosecco last night then most of another bottle with the fiancé. Feel fine today and especially good now after my bike ride :smile:

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

Sunday - 0
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well....it's official...5 total for the week

New week starts tomorrow; but, it is my weekend off :drinker: who know what that could entail :devil:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Alright, so as a sort of last celebration of no booze unless it is Saturday maaaaybe Friday, I just had a glass of red. Fiancé and I ate out after going to Whole Foods because we were really hungry and there was a good place we've been before right across the street. We didn't get an appetizer, weird for us, nor did we have drinks and we didn't get dessert .... I was proud :smile: We were talking about booze and I said we had red wine at home and he said he wasn't drinking tonight because he's being healthy, insert how a glass or two of red a day has its health benefits. Anywho, we get home and he decides he's going to have cookies and milk and asks if I want any. I say no, I'm being healthy, so he asks if I want wine and I say no .... Then say one glass. He pours me a glass and I sit here for 2 hours deciding whether or not to have it because of my new plan. Then I see one of the characters in the movie we are watching having a glass of red and I think it's a sign and here we are, I've had the glass as a last hurrah and am ready for this new plan of action :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    It was delicious by the way. We've had it before but it was so good this glass. Maybe it was the sitting there for 2 hours? Who knows, but it was some scrumptious red :drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Not bad for a weekend. One pint last night and one bottle of beer tonight. Try for 0 on Saturday.
    I meant Sunday and I had two beers.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Managed to go all weekend without any alcohol. Didn't really intend to, just didn't feel like drinking. Plus, all we had in the fridge was cotton candy vodka. The smell of that stuff makes my stomach churn.

i predict this week to look like this:

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - probably 0, but hubby is working, so my Valentine's date may be a bottle of wine.....
    Wednesday - Valentine's dinner w/ hubby (lots of wine will be consumed)
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - 0
    Saturday - dinner with my girlfriends...probably some wine or beer will be enjoyed.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - A LOT of whiskey and sodas.......Hhhhhhmmmmm!
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    Stupid Grammy's... Wife and I had a good time watching the show. I think the multiple Rum and Diet Cokes helped. My week of sobriety isn't off to a good start. Maybe I'll shoot for weekday sobriety.

Sunday- 4 Rum and Diet's.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    not to bad yesterday. I had a few tequila and crystal light margarita mix. made them really week. so not tooo bad. at least it wasn't vodka. and tonight I start aiming for zeros again.

wlgreen I think the only way I could get thru the Grammy's would be with copius amounts of liquor. I just really don't like award shows anymore. I used to watch them all the time. Now I can't stand them.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Managed not to drink yesterday...first sunday in a long time!!!
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-we were going to go out for mexican (which equals margaritas) BUT I'm thinking of just staying home, we have been eating like crap lately so I think we will bag it.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0

Kat, I think having one glass of red when you're feeling the urge to drinkmis a great idea, especially if you can stick to one. Really, the health benefits outweigh the negatives if you're within your macros.