Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sunday, Monday=0
    Tuesday=3
    Wednesday
    Thursday...probably a few. Sister Wife is doing a presentation today in front of a bunch of people so we'll do celebratory shots and Husband is having a sh!TTY day, so I'm sure he'll want some painkiller.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My resolve not to drink is so strong in the mornings, but now that its 315 and I only have 1hr left of work, a cocktail is calling my name DAMN IT!!!!!

Hahaha, I talked myself into having wine later tonight. My weigh in tomorrow went out the window as soon as Aunt Flo came to town, it's like a free pass!! Must take advantage haha, I'll be good for the next week, I always lose my appetite when she comes so next weeks weigh in should be great *crosses fingers*

I never weigh during TOM....I feel like its not accurate due to blaoting and water retention and such! Enjoy your wine Girl!

I've found in the past if I drink a lot of water that I don't bloat as much and I don't gain hoooowever I have not been up on my water so definitely a little bloat, thinking the booze last night didn't help. I will for sure enjoy my wine and shows :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Where are all the lushes tonight?
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thurs - 1 dram of Auchentoshan
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Lushy Dot in the house!!!!

So far, 2 shots of Tuaca and 2 vodka/sf red bulls. (Three Olives Loopy...smells and tastes like Froot Loops.)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Lushy Dot in the house!!!!

So far, 2 shots of Tuaca and 2 vodka/sf red bulls. (Three Olives Loopy...smells and tastes like Froot Loops.)

Yay!! Sounds like fun Dot!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Forgot to mention, I'm probably knee deep in wine haha. What happened to our Faith? Am I the new boozy poster? I would also love to say that my lushes on this thread are amazing. I love that we can all post what we drink, how often we drink and we don't judge :smile: You can say it's the wine but being able to open up to my lushes really helps me, so thank you :heart:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% Kat. I am going away next week and I have to bring my computer so I can check this thread...my phone does not allow :wink:

Last night-3 vodka and pineapple shots and 8oz of wine
    Tonight-probably the same.

I just got back from the eye Dr (1yr since Lasik), so if my spelling is off...its cause I can't see, forgot they were dilating me today...should be able to get tons done this morning :laugh:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Ok lushes...I'm off for our anniversary weekend. I will do you all proud...taking an entire bottle of effin vodka and 2 bottles of wine.
    Cuz what's a weekend without effin vodka??? (I just love that brand name)
    I will check in occasionally and try to keep up the logging.

TGIF!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Ok lushes...I'm off for our anniversary weekend. I will do you all proud...taking an entire bottle of effin vodka and 2 bottles of wine.

TGIF!

Have a great annivesary weekend!!! XOXO
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    And finally the day that I have been waiting for has come!!!!!!

Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- as much wine as my little heart desires!!!!
    Saturday- out to a hibachi restaurant for a friends bday....so cocktails of course
    Sunday- mimosas at the baby shower....hopefully!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options

TGIF!

Have fun and enjoy!

I caved and drank 1/2 a bottle of Gumdale Siraz-Cabernet last night. I really do so much better when the Husband is out of town...I am easily influenced, lol. I will try to behave this weekend to make up for lushyness last night.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    SoCal have a great effin weekend.:smokin:
    Kat I love our thread too. :love: where else can I be such a lush and not get blasted for it. ( I sent Faith a message but haven't heard back)
    Dot - Really? Fruit Loops? :noway:
    Chloe - glug glug glug:wink:
    Kris nothing wrong with being influenced or under the influence for that matter.
    Kblue- I had lasik 12 years ago. The best thing I ever did and my eyes are still going strong ( other than occasionally needing glasses to see really small stuff but then again I am getting old)

Still in moderation mode. One glass of wine last night. I am totally smitten with my granddaughter. (shocker, I know)
    This is her sportin' the rock star mohawk
    rockstar.jpg

Have spectacularly lushy weekend my friends.

-Robin (Mama Lush)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend, Sydney!!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    SoCal have a great effin weekend.:smokin:
    Kat I love our thread too. :love: where else can I be such a lush and not get blasted for it. ( I sent Faith a message but haven't heard back)
    Dot - Really? Fruit Loops? :noway:
    Chloe - glug glug glug:wink:
    Kris nothing wrong with being influenced or under the influence for that matter.
    Kblue- I had lasik 12 years ago. The best thing I ever did and my eyes are still going strong ( other than occasionally needing glasses to see really small stuff but then again I am getting old)

Still in moderation mode. One glass of wine last night. I am totally smitten with my granddaughter. (shocker, I know)
    This is her sportin' the rock star mohawk
    rockstar.jpg

Have spectacularly lushy weekend my friends.

-Robin (Mama Lush)

Oh my god, those cheeks...I just wanna kiss um!!!! Have fun with your sweet girls!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options

TGIF!
    I know someone who loved that brand of vodka but she asked a bartender if they had effin vodka and he was like, we have lots of brands of effin vodka. haha.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Love the moharked baby, Robin! too cute.
    Last night I had 3 beers.
    Going to Cozumel in the morning, where I am sure to have a lushy week. Can't wait...
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh Yvonne, your willpower is astonishing!!!!

I on the othr hand have ZERO.......Husband walks in and says COCKTAIL TIME....currently having a capt morgan 100 prrof and diet coke....
    I know, right? Just reading that you're having one, makes me want one! Yvonne is amazing.

I was drooling at the thought of a cocktail though......

Robin, she is such a cutie, absolutely adorable.
    Chloe, enjoy your wine, have 1 for me please
    Socal, I'm effin jealous about your effin vodka, enjoy (and of course have 1 for me) :happy:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Yep Froot Loops. The name is Loopy, after all! It was guuuuud!

Effen Cucumber is awesome!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey, lushes....

Monday thur Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 3.5 white wine yesterday and I ate like a truck driver
    Friday, hoping between 4 and 6...going out with lushy friends

Total: 3.5