Like Minded Lushes - February 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

wlgreen I think the only way I could get thru the Grammy's would be with copius amounts of liquor. I just really don't like award shows anymore. I used to watch them all the time. Now I can't stand them.

Ha, ha..I think liquor makes it all tolerable

Robin, I think my job makes me drink as well. On Saturday, I couldn't wait to get home and have a beer, which lead to 2, then 3, then 4, then one more

Here's my goal:

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0 work 3 to 11

Dangerously little planned and this could be trouble!!

Thursday, 4
    Friday, 4
    Saturday, 4
    Sunday, 0

I am hoping that I've become a lightweight...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I so want a bottle of wine tonight. such a stressful day at work and since I only have tomorrow to get everything done for the week and then some I am freaked out. I am going to see my granddaughter and that is freaking me out to. I need wine. :sad:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 1 glass of red
    Monday - 0

I don't focus on macros at all, I mostly just focus on how many calories and where they come from. I've been sticking to fruit, veggies, lean protein with the occasional bowl of cereal, trying to stay away from carbs because I have a problem stopping when I start eating them.

This new challenge is kind of fun and will make Saturdays and whatever alcohol I decide to have that much more special, I may change it to Fridays and Saturdays though and no booze Sunday-Thursday or Friday. I know it'll help with shedding some weight as well.

Went and found a designer and picked out the colors for my bridesmaids and my maid of honor. Exciting! :smile:

Got my work out done, had a healthy dinner and now watching my shows and relaxing.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    kat, that sounds like macros-calories and where they come from:tongue:
    I came home and had a bloody mary, we'll see if that is all...
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Haha I mean I don't try for a certain percent of fat, carbs, protein. I just count calories and try to eat as healthy as possible.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 drinks...it's official

Robin, have a glass and relax...it's all good, you get to leave and see baby girl...I wish I was traveling
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Friday - 2 cherry bombs with sugar free redbull. A glass of moscato on dinner date with hubby. (guilt free dinner)
    Saturday - 3 or 4 glasses of wine
    Sunday - 2 large glasses of wine
    Monday - 0, very proud of this...very stressful day today and it would have been awesome to drink it away
    Tuesday - dinner with friends and hopefully hubby will make it back to town...we will see about 0

shooting for zero until Friday
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-we will definitely have some wine tonight. We dedcided not to go out, so I'm making filet mignon with roasted potatoes and asparagus. The filet I'm making has a cabernet sauce, so once I open the bottle, well we all know how that goes!!!
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone :heart:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    so once I open the bottle, well we all know how that goes!!!

End of story!! Happy VD, enjoy your evening!! :heart::love:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0

Plan is for zeros until Friday. The hubs is working late tonight and we were going to do our V-day dinner tomorrow, but I asked if we could do it Friday instead so I could have some wine :love: We are making filets, shrimp and a redwine, mushroom, goat cheese risotto I have been dieing to make!!

Saturday we are going to dinner for a friends bday at a hibachi grill, so I'm sure drinks will be involved. And Sunday I have a baby shower, so there better be some mimosas!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    And Sunday I have a baby shower, so there better be some mimosas!!!

I agree, those things are torture without them :laugh:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Sunday=0
    Monday=0

Two weeks in a row with double zeros in a row...it's like a record or something!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-we will definitely have some wine tonight. We dedcided not to go out, so I'm making filet mignon with roasted potatoes and asparagus. The filet I'm making has a cabernet sauce, so once I open the bottle, well we all know how that goes!!!

Sounds YUMMY!!

25th wedding anniversary today for us..but we're keeping it low key until friday. taking off for 3 days then.
    tonight the son is cooking for us. that should be interesting.
    1 glass of red wine last night. Probably another tonight.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Happy Anniversary SoCal!! I LOVE that the son is cooking for you...very sweet...you did a good job on that boy
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your dinner :happy:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! (clearly, I was a child bride. :tongue: )
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Obviously :happy:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ended up having the bloody mary and two beers last night. there will be wine tonight. Hubby is making me dinner, I don't know what, but there was a grocery sack from the specialty meat store.
    I am making chocolatet croissants for dessert...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Ok so friday night consisted of multiple beers and a couple of glasses of vodka anmd diet sprite
    Saturday consisted of beer lots of beer somewhere around 4 pitchers with just one other person.
    Sunday -0
    Monday -5 beers with my firends
    Tuesday- probably will be drinking becuase my other single friends and I are going to hide from the couples at a bar lol:blushing:

BTW to all the couples Happy V day and to all the singles Happy its cheaper to be single day lol :laugh:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Happy 25th Anniversary, Sydney! Wow! I thought 11 years was long, lol :)