Daily Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• Jessica1274
    Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    If it were me, I'd probably lift on Tuesday. I would be really tired about halfway through the day, and I get pretty cranky when I'm tired. :)
  • Jessica1274
    Options
    If it were me, I'd probably lift on Tuesday. I would be really tired about halfway through the day, and I get pretty cranky when I'm tired. :)
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I agree with Jessica. You had your "life got in the way unscheduled break" so you can jump right into stage 5, imho.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Good advice...as I sit here at 10pm eating an entire Hershey bar, damn hormones and lack of self control LOL (See I'm human afterall)
  • manic4titans
    Options
    Sam, last week was my uncontrollable hormonal time. Hard to get back on track this time around. Thank goodness, it comes around once a month , right?

Don't beat yourself up. Do some power walking tomorrow on your trip.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Sam, last week was my uncontrollable hormonal time. Hard to get back on track this time around. Thank goodness, it comes around once a month , right?

Don't beat yourself up. Do some power walking tomorrow on your trip.
    Will do! Hubby went out for a recovery ride, so no workout for me until tomorrow. He did an enduro yesterday so he needs it more.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Okay, so after I had my temper tantrum over my weight gain, I took a comparison picture and I feel *a little* better. The first picture was around the end of stage 1. The second picture was Friday after a week of Stage 3 (about a month or so apart). I can tell some difference. Love handles not so wide and the fat on top of my belly is shrinking.

ETA - this is with a GAIN in weight (I think. Not sure what I weighed exactly in the first). Current weight about 182...

2qc4jmv.jpg
  • heatheralia
    heatheralia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Jnh: Throw that scale away!! You look awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Okay, so after I had my temper tantrum over my weight gain, I took a comparison picture and I feel *a little* better. The first picture was around the end of stage 1. The second picture was Friday after a week of Stage 3 (about a month or so apart). I can tell some difference. Love handles not so wide and the fat on top of my belly is shrinking.

ETA - this is with a GAIN in weight (I think. Not sure what I weighed exactly in the first). Current weight about 182...

2qc4jmv.jpg

You've got so much more definition in your abs, and you look tighter all round! You can defo see a difference, well done :flowerforyou:
  • manic4titans
    Options
    JNH!!!! You look so awesome. :love:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    JNH17 - Wow! You are looking SO good! Thank you for posting your pics - it gives me evidence that this can work; there is hope!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    J, OMG forget what the scale says you look AWESOME! I see definite change in tummy and nice muscle in your legs and shoulder! Keep at it girl, it's really making a difference! And I'll say it again, if I could have those legs I would give my eyetooth! You're rockin' that bod girl!
  • TheGsMama
    TheGsMama Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    *blink blink* Great googly moogly you are smokin'!

I will say it again. I want to be half as hot as you. That is all.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    cpa - great job on the fat loss!!!

jhn - holy crap I only wish I looked that good!!! You look fantastic!

Sue - hope you're test results will be OK and you don't have to have surgery. I had endrometrial ablation done last October and it was the best thing ever!!!! No more periods, crampings, bloating etc. Don't really even get as many cravings even though I still have all the hormones.

Beeps - sorry about the injury!!! I bet you'll be able to do that pull up when you try it. I am SSSOOOOO doing Stage 6 so I can do a pullup!

Back from vacation finally - had a great time and changed my avatar so you can see all my boys. Starting Stage 4 today - was too tired to get up this morning, so will try to get it all done at my gym at work over lunch. The only issue will be the FSPP since they don't have barbells, but I figure I'll do what I can with dumbbells. Gained a few lbs over vacation, but most of it is probably water retention since I didn't do so well drinking water all week. Hopefully I can get that back down by the end of this week.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Awe, thanks everybody. I do have to say I'm interested to see what 15 or so more weeks will do. I think 15 more weeks of staying on track with my diet will be more of an accomplishment that sticking to NR's!
  • Jessica1274
    Options
    Dang, JNH! You look great! Really great!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    JNH- you've given us all hope! I can really see it in your thighs/mid section.

I'm done with stage 5, on to stage 7 soon. Will come back to 6.

Tested my new 15kg plates tonight my first regular back squat since stage 1, it felt like i was going way below paralell, but my trusty 'assistant' tells me I was only just :ohwell:
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    JNH--Amazing! You look fantastic, and there's a big difference. Love the green bikini, too!
  • austelle
    austelle Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    jnh17: smokin' hot! I definitely see a difference especially your abs! Keep it up!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Jnh: Throw that scale away!! You look awesome!:flowerforyou:

Couldn't agree more! I can totally see a change in your legs too!