Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Monday - 0! :smile:

Shooting for another 0 tonight and I'll get in a 45 minute bike ride in a bit.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    Holding steady with a couple of vodka rocks. Man I am in such a rut. I need to climb out. Someone throw me a rope.

I am on to the next step for the job. I have to go meet all the managers that I would be supporting. Then hopefully I will receive and offer. Thank you for all the crossed fingers. If you can just keep them crossed a little bit longer. :wink:

Robin, Bodi boy and Ritter bit.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Good luck, Robin, fingers crossed for ya.
    Last night=2 miller lites

I ordered twelve bottles of wine on a coupon deal, it was $60! I do have to pay shipping though...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    I had 2 glasses of wine last Thursday but other than that, nada.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Fingers crossed for you Robin!!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-probably some wine 8oz maybe???
  • rjadams
    last night was two diet dr. Pepper and vodkas. Not sure why but that is what it was. :ohwell:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0

I have noticed no drinking during the week is becoming much easier for me....but when summer gets here the challenge will begin! I may allow drinks on Thursdays when it gets hot out, I just love grilling out during the week and having a few beers or cocktails :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Chloe grilled and drinking is one of my fav combinations! It definitely gets more difficult not to drink during the week when summer comes around!!
    Great job on the two drink free days!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Last night was kind of tough to not drink but I did it! I rode my bike home from work (20 miles), and had a huge calorie deficit. On top of that I had an appointment to rush to, so I showered, dressed and made it without eating. The first chance I had to eat was 10 PM and I was really starting to fade. Bad. I ate a whole Margherita pizza that was begging for a nice glass of red wine.

Made it though. Monday -0, Tuesday -0.
  • kblue2007
    Last night was kind of tough to not drink but I did it! I rode my bike home from work (20 miles), and had a huge calorie deficit. On top of that I had an appointment to rush to, so I showered, dressed and made it without eating. The first chance I had to eat was 10 PM and I was really starting to fade. Bad. I ate a whole Margherita pizza that was begging for a nice glass of red wine.

Made it though. Monday -0, Tuesday -0.

Way to resist!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Tuesday=8 oz of red wine.

And I finally stepped on the scale today and saw no damage has been done in these weeks of drinking and upping cals.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Good job Dot :flowerforyou:

Chloe it is definitely difficult for me to resist drinking when it's nice out and I can have the windows open at night.

Good job solpwr! Resisting is certainly tougher at times than others :noway:

I'm going to try and be really good for the next 3-4 months because I should be getting my dress around that time and I want to be at the weight I want to be for the wedding when I get my dress. Although the only alterations that will be needed will be the length of the dress. It's a corset lace up top so no matter what I weigh it can go tighter or go a bit looser.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

Going for another 0 tonight!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    I had a zero for last night...hurrah!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    I had a zero for last night...hurrah!!

Congrats to you!!

I fell back on the Margarita wagon - Ole! I will try to do better the rest of the week, lol!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................a wagon of Margaritas.....................!
  • kblue2007
    Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................a wagon of Margaritas.....................!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can someone pick me up PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,241 Member
    Where are all the lushes???

Tuesday - 7 oz chardonnay
    Wednesday - 5 oz. chardonnay
  • kblue2007
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-I had a pretty stressful day at work and REALLY wanted to go out for mexican and margaritas but decided against it. But when I got home I made myself a manhattan then had 10oz wine.
    Thursday-WINE!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Monday, copious amounts that I don't even think I can remember
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0 (although hubs tried to tempt me)

Thursday is dance class. with hubs. Dance makes me thirsty and I will bring a bottle of water. I will try to be good, although it's not promising.
  • rjadams
    a couple more diet dr. pepper and vodkas. weird but kind of tasty.