Like Minded Lushes - March 2012

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Had a bunch o' beers last night. I guess I'm in training for my vacation coming up Saturday :-D
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Oh my, I have been so bad. Not logging food nor drink. So after eating things I always say I never eat and increasing the alcohol, I now have to get 5 lbs back off. Sigh. I don't know why I went "crazy" :explode: .......Back to the CDs too..... Rebellion, I'm guessing. As in, why do I have to do this????
    Keeping in mind the health benefits, I shall try, try, try again! I don't wanna do what I hav'ta do!!! :sad:
    Pam

PS and no more beer, it bloats me too much!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Staying strong this week so far....

Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Chole, your my hero this week...Gold star for you

Well, I am hoping for self-control tonight :wink:

Holla @ Pam...good choice to stay away from beer.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Wednesday=3 beers

Next week I am going to try for no drinking during the week.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Still being good.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

It should be 0 for tonight as well.
  • Kat120285
    Wedding is starting to get to me, a little over 6 months to go, kind of scary. Wine would be amazing right now, ughughughugh. Being good sometimes is not fun nor easy :angry:
  • nisijam5
    Monday, copious amounts that I don't even think I can remember
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0 (although hubs tried to tempt me)

Hubs is high-maintenence with the cars...one needs summer tires put on and the other needs to be taken out of storage. So, we didn't go to dance class and did a lot of car shuffling. He offered to have drinks and I declined. I was THAT bad on Monday that I have to try and stay strong until Saturday.

Thursday, 0 drinks...sadly

Kat, I'm feeling your pain
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    I'm hanging tough, yo.
  • nisijam5
    Dot, way to hang in there with the sobriety
    Amy, I just may join you during the with without cocktails

I managed to get thru yesterday with nada damn thing...whoo, hooo...although, I think I am just happier with the imbibing and more productive without it. I am hoping to hold out until Saturday.

So, the plan today is to go to the nursery and get some sod that needs to be laid, and herbs for the pots on the deck. I am hoping that all this will exhaust me into a non-alcoholic induced slumber this evening.

Monday, copious amounts I probs can't remember
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, 6 to 8'ish
    Sunday, 0
  • ChLoE1130
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- about 3/4 a bottle of cab
    Friday-0 (to make up for the drinking last night)
    Saturday- girls night so wine I'm sure
    Sunday- supposed to be nice out, so perhaps some beers and grill out
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Mornin'!!!
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-10oz of wine
    Wednesday-manhattan and 10oz of wine
    Thursday-1/2 bottle of wine
    Friday-margarita and 10oz if wine......nothing too crazy, keeping low key tonight. The whole weekend will be low key but drinking will happen all days!!! I'll be cleaning tomorrow and sunday we have a sanding/painting project...beer will need to be had :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I feel like I wanna SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! not a huge fan of my boss at the moment...wish I had a bottle of vodka in my desk drawer, it'd totally make my day A LOT better!!!!!!!!! :angry:
  • Kat120285
    I feel like I wanna SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! not a huge fan of my boss at the moment...wish I had a bottle of vodka in my desk drawer, it'd totally make my day A LOT better!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Uh oh. Just thinks about the drinks you'll get to have later!

I made it, didn't give in last night, boom!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0

It's Friday and I want wine. Drinks tonight and tomorrow and Sunday back to 0 :flowerforyou:

Might go to a bridal show with the fiancés mom tomorrow while the fiancé is off getting his permit for guns. I think I already know what I want for my cake but she sent me a message and hey why not jump at the chance for cake ... although I'm not crazy about sweets there are some delicious cakes :smile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    I had no time to check in this am. so here i am drunk on friday night. love me my vodka!!!!!
  • Kat120285
    I had no time to check in this am. so here i am drunk on friday night. love me my vodka!!!!!

^ :flowerforyou: :drinker:

2 mini bottles of champagne at dinner and now wine at home. We finished up Breaking Bad and are now back onto MADMEN :smile:

Still getting in my 16 cups of water for the day though!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Fri - 4 and 1/2 oz. of rum.......yum!
  • ChLoE1130
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- about 3/4 bottle of cab
    Friday- 0
    Saturday- wine I'm sure
    Sunday- I think I'm going to try for 0 bc I know we are having people over Thursday so there will be drinks bc I am off next Friday
  • nisijam5
    Monday, copious amounts
    Tues-Thurs, 0
    Friday, copious amounts

Horrible experience at new restaurant...horrible!!
  • Kat120285
    Future husband is off getting his gun permit with one of his best friends so I am home with the fur babies on this gloomy day watching How I Met Your Mother and having a cinnamon whiskey coffee :smile: I will still be getting in all my water for the day though. Back to 0 tomorrow!