Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hello....:smile: You can add me
  • amf013
    amf013 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 48 years young, with three beautiful daughters. On April 10 th I had a full left knee replacement, I used the time in the hospital and rehab center to jump start my weight loss journey. So far I am down close to 20 lbs with many more to go. I knew that I was overweight, but I think the ah ha moment was at shift change the nurse was giving my history to the new nurse, and as a final kick she added obesity....so any like minded people, add me as a friend
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 please feel free to add me :). we all need as much motivation as we can get :)
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Hello I;m 45 this year!Soon..Feel free to add me!!!:happy:
  • OdysseyEpiphany
    Options
    I am just starting this week. I'm 45 with 2 teenagers. Feel free to ad me also. We can do this!
  • optimistic101
    optimistic101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi, im 41, a mother of 3 wonderful children and work full time. im new to the site and would appreciate some encouragement and new friends :smile:
  • bogeyc62
    bogeyc62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the 'smelling 50' as it approaches.. I've got about 7 months remaining in my 40s. And the creeper pounds - it's been crazy!

I found MFP on April 12th and have to say it's working better for me (the tracking - phone app AND computer) has been exactly what I need to remain accountable.. no excuses, since my phone is always with me.
    Hang in there! I refuse to go quietly into the chubbier 50s
  • hdatanya
    hdatanya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 41 with 2 kids. You can add me as a friend too.
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 with two grown daughters and a 14 year-old son. I also have a 3 year-old granddaughter.

Feel free to add me. :)

Bobbie
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi there. i turn 41 this year. add me!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    48 -- can also smell the 50's! 3 kids, one in college, one will graduate HS end of May and the youngest is a 10th grader! In 2010 I decided to get in shape and lost 30 lbs through WW online. I have made a commitement to myself to exercise daily but due to my popcorn obsession struggle with my regaining/losing 5-6 lbs. Found this app when I finally updated my cell phone and decided to get rid of my paper for tracking my food and exercise.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am also a 40 yo mom of 2 great kids!! Would love to have more MFP friends closer to my age!! Anyone and Everyone is welcome to add me!! =]
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi I am 46 yrs young and single. I have 2 grown up step-children still in my life. I have been on the site a while. I am from notherh canada and love the outdoors. I have great friends that motivate me when I fall down. I just started a boot camp and I am sore all over. But it is defenilty worth it. My goals this year is to look good in a bikini but christmas and reward myself with a trip to a tropical destination. TO ALL feel free to add me and let motivate each other. P.S. I speak french too.
  • salgalruns
    salgalruns Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    45 with two grown kids (20 and almost 22)... Love to run! :) Add away everyone!
  • Gracebel
    Gracebel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 40, mum to 2 girls & a pup!! I'm a newbie to running so would be nice to get some tips!!
    Lisa xxx
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    46 years young and with every pound lost feeling younger! Second week on this site and I'm loving it. Please add me as a friend, I need the support.
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Me too! :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me. 47 Mom of one daughter 25 years old. :smile:
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me--I'm 44 with a lot to lose. :happy:
  • purpletreefrog71
    Options
    I'm 40 also, and a mother of 3 almost grown children. Would love to be added!