Today!

Options

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    rest day for me and I couldn't be happier. :)

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Yesterday - put in 4 miles.

This morning - 1 mile + warmup on treadmill then upper body strength training
  • aeverton
    Options
    yesterday, ran 3.75 miles
    today ChaLean Push circuit 2.

Angie
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Monday: 1.5 hrs of competitive tennis
    Today: Ran 15 min on treadmill, 20 minute on arc trainer and upper body strength training.
  • aeverton
    Options
    Yesterday: 2 15min. Nike Training Club workouts (butt and abs)
    Today: weights w/Chalene Extreme

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    unfortunately, yesterday I was distracted by other things in my life besides exercise.
    Today - Strength trained this morning. I plan a run for later.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    25 min elliptical, 1 mile on the treadmill and core strength. Plus, my son wanted to start running with me so we ran 1/2 mile in the neighborhood, he's and active little guy with good habits but was still rewarding to see him interested in running.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Good two mile run this morning (plus warm-up/cool-down walks) - would have went further, but.... stoopid work... ;)
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Last night - 5 mile run (It was slow going the first couple of miles, so I decided I might as well go for distance instead of speed, and set a new personal best distance record)

Today so far - 1.5 mile warmup run on treadmill then upper body strength training
  • aeverton
    Options
    Butt Bible lower level 2 for me today.

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    yesterday - 3 miles treadmill

Today - 3.5 mile run
  • aeverton
    Options
    ran 3.5 miles today.

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    Yesterday weight training.

Today I hope to run. I may get a little wet!

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    had a few days off with a mini-vacation for a motorcycle trip to the smokies, but back in the routine as of this morning...

25 minutes - 2+ miles - on treadmill, half hour upper body strength training.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    yesterday - lower body strength training + ran 4 miles last night
  • aeverton
    Options
    Sunday- I really slowed my pace and ran 6 miles! The farthest I've ever ran. Felt fantastic. Avg pace of 9:58
    Monday- lifted weights
    Tuesday- butt bible lower level 2
    Wednesday- lifted weights
    Thursday- I had the worst run I've had in a LONG time. Barely made it 3 miles. I don't know if it was because of my run Sunday, or the timing- I had to run at 2 in the afternoon and it was freaking hot and humid. I may have been a bit dehydrated too.

Today- REST! ahhhh, yes.

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    yesterday - 4 mile run. I think I finally got my 5k time under 30 as i was at 3 miles at 29:35, but I can't be sure as runkeeper fritzed out on me after my run so I didn't get to check.

today so far - 2 miles on treadmill this morning + upper body strength training...
  • jobryan4
    Options
    yesterday: a little over an hour of competitive tennis
    today: ran/walk intervals for 4.3 miles and upper and core strength. I lost a lot of endurance but improving on speed and had a comparable time to my previous runs on the same route.

I'm impressed with your guys' times! Very motivating!
  • jobryan4
    Options
    25 min elliptical followed by lower body strength training. + some random abs and arms strength while watching tv

Angie - if that's you skydiving then I'm super jealous!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    My first official 5k - 28:54 - PR and beat my goal of 30:00. 2nd in my age group (although there may have only been two - I'm not sure)