Today!

Options
How about a daily check in of exercise we completed or a healthy snack/meal that we ate and liked...just something to keep accountable??

Today I did day 1 of C25K and Butt Bible Lower Level 2.

Angie

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Today-day 2 of week 2 of c25k
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good idea! Day 3, Level 3 of 30DS
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    15 minutes elliptical, strength training
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Week 6 of C25K.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Day 1, Week 6 of C25K.

How was Week 5, Day 3? I've heard it's a killer.....
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme Push Circuit 1

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to be a rest day for me. I usually take at least one over the weekend, and I'm now suffering for not doing so this weekend...
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I did Chalean Extreme Ab Burner today.

I am currently contemplating whether I am done eating for the day or if I should have one last snack...
  • aeverton
    Options
    yesterday: C25K week 1 day 2 and Butt Bible lower level 2

Angie
    *today I'll do ChaLean Extreme- But, I'll check in when it's done! ;)

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I plan on c25k W2D3 later this evening. My hammy is much better. Will confirm later.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    Monday was a rest day for me, only a brisk walk. Yesterday I did 35 min of intense elliptical and two 15 min walks at work to get the HR up. Today will be Day 1, week 5 of C25K - outside with mild elevation changes, first day with the new jogging stroller so I hope I can complete the workout.
  • aeverton
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme Lean circuit 2 done.

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    C25K wk2d3 confirmed
  • aeverton
    Options
    C25K w1d3

I got new running shoes yesterday. Made a huge difference. Blue Mile- great service!

Angie
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great Idea!

4 mile run and strength training for about an hour. Still really struggling with lower leg pain so running is really slow =(... I have an appointment at ortho indy Monday....
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Monday was a rest day for me, only a brisk walk. Yesterday I did 35 min of intense elliptical and two 15 min walks at work to get the HR up. Today will be Day 1, week 5 of C25K - outside with mild elevation changes, first day with the new jogging stroller so I hope I can complete the workout.

Sounds like you're really doing a great job. I see a lot of people doing the C25K... how many weeks is that?
  • jobryan4
    Options

Sounds like you're really doing a great job. I see a lot of people doing the C25K... how many weeks is that?

It's 9 weeks and I'm surprised at how easy it is to progress. I think when I was younger and in shape I just didn't have the patience to work myself up gradually and always hated running even though I did a couple of triathlons. I recommend the program, I'm actually enjoying running (other than the chronic knee pain that I have to nurse).

Yesterday I completed wk5 day1 at the park with the stroller, it was harder to run while keeping one arm out pushing but the weight of the stroller wasn't an issue. I only had to take a 10 second break on each of the last runs.

Today I ran with the stroller again. I thought I was doing wk 5 day 2 of C25K but when i got home I realized that I repeated day 1, thought they were the same since they had been in the other weeks. Oh well, this time no breaks and I did add an extra 2 minutes to the last run segment since I was feeling really good, not as much elevation change though. Actually thinking I might be able to make it through wk5d3 but definitely doing that on the treadmill.

I also did level 3 of 30DS tonight.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c25k wk3d1 done this morning (on treadmill - bleh). Also 45 minutes of strength training.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    C25K Wk3D2 completed today (outside)
  • jobryan4
    Options
    It was a busy weekend with unexpected work and lots of family plans so I didn't get as much in as I had hoped. Friday I didn't do anything. Saturday I had planned to go to the gym to do C25K wk5wo3 but couldn't get there before they closed so I ran outside and did wk5 wo2 and then some strength training while watching TV. Sunday I did get to the gym and ran C25K wk5 wo3 on the treadmill and I made it through without any breaks! I slowed down my speed from 5.3 to 4.8, which is probably what I've been running outside, the first 10 minutes were OK. I would have stopped between 10 and 15 minutes if I hadn't been on the treadmill but kept pushing through. Then I had some issues with watching time from 15-20 minutes so that made it harder but physically it was great. The mental side of it should be much easier next time. Not sure about today, probably on have time to do a video at home after the kids are in bed.