Today!

Options

Replies

• jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    C25K wk6d2 repeat outside - felt pretty good after the first 3-5 min of running. Yoga after.

Coolhand: I was starting to wonder, I'm glad everything is OK. Enjoy the trip and the new scenery for your runs.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme Lean circuit 3 and Ab Burner

Angie
  • jobryan4
    Options
    rest day yesterday, 30 min bike trainer and some strength training today.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    yesterday - c25k wk5d1
    today - 25 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes strength training
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    this morning - 20 minutes on an ellipctical/stair climber type machine (can't remember the name of it), and strength training (core).

this evening I'll be doing c25k w5d2 - it's two 8 minute runs with a short walk between prepping for day 3's twenty minute run. I'm a bit nervous.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    this morning - 20 minutes on an ellipctical/stair climber type machine (can't remember the name of it), and strength training (core).

this evening I'll be doing c25k w5d2 - it's two 8 minute runs with a short walk between prepping for day 3's twenty minute run. I'm a bit nervous.

Stated C25K completed.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    35 minutes -> elliptical this morning
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    looks like I'm the last one in here.... why does this always happen to me??? I feel so alone.... Is it the smell? it's the smell, isn't it? I need some of that fancy bath and bodyworks soap maybe...
  • jobryan4
    Options
    looks like I'm the last one in here.... why does this always happen to me??? I feel so alone.... Is it the smell? it's the smell, isn't it? I need some of that fancy bath and bodyworks soap maybe...

I was feeling alone too so I stopped posting, just checked today to see if anyone was checking in - I'll start posting again ( as long as you promise to get the fancy soap :P )

Yesterday I tried to do c25K wk7d1 but ended up doing 15 min running followed by 40 minutes of running/walking intervals. Once I stopped at the 15 min mark it was all a mind game and get the grove again - at least I still got a good workout in. Also core and upper body strength training.

Not sure about today yet, at least 30 min on the bike trainer later tonight.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    fancy soap procured...

yesterday - c25k wk5d3 - the big jump up to a 20 minute interval -- I was pretty happy about it -the longest I've ever run (well, jogged) at one time in my life

today - 15 minutes elliptical followed by strength training
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    45 Minutes swimming
  • jobryan4
    Options
    45 minutes on indoor bike trainer followed by upper body strength.

Good job on finishing the 20 minute run coolhand!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    35 minutes on Precor Crossramp Elliptical this morning
  • jennydep
    jennydep Posts: 5
    Options
    I just did 60 minutes of water aerobics. Love it!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I just did 60 minutes of water aerobics. Love it!

Sounds cool.... but also sounds like you probably need a pool... (which will disqualify it for normal excercise for me)
  • jennydep
    jennydep Posts: 5
    Options
    I go to a YMCA to do my water aerobics.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    25 minutes of arc trainer
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I about sliced my finger off with a hole saw. That would have been a tidy half pound loss... Seriously though, hopefully it doesn't hamper my workouts..
  • jobryan4
    Options
    I about sliced my finger off with a hole saw. That would have been a tidy half pound loss... Seriously though, hopefully it doesn't hamper my workouts..

OUCH! I hope the damage isn't too serious - did you have go to the ER or immediate care?
  • Coolhand1969
    Options

OUCH! I hope the damage isn't too serious - did you have go to the ER or immediate care?

Naw.. It wasn't that bad - close to being a lot worse. It was a pretty thin scratch for the most part except where it went through the thumbnail and took a hunk out below it, but that quit bleeding pretty quickly. The wifey (who is a RN) looked at it later for me, and seemed ok with my treatment.