Today!

Options

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    30 min. elliptical, 25 min. strength training. MIght run later if I can squeeze it in. Otherwise, it will wait until tomorrow. Sunday likely to be a rest day.
  • jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Went for a quick run. Ran a mile in under 10 minutes for the first time in my life.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Went for a quick run. Ran a mile in under 10 minutes for the first time in my life.

Nice! Way to go!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    C25K Wk7D1 - with the pooch for the first time... that is definitely an added difficulty level... :)
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    very physically active weekend but the only formal workout was a 35 minute run yesterday.
  • jobryan4
    Options

That's awesome! good job!
  • jobryan4
    Options
    C25K Wk7D1 - with the pooch for the first time... that is definitely an added difficulty level... :)

yes it is!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    P90 with the wife (kathyazach) yesterday. a bit of elliptical and strength training this morning. I was planning on running c25k this afternoon, but my body is screaming at me for missing my rest day this weekend, so I'm not sure if it's going to happen - don't want to pull something in my leg, and it feels like its on the brink.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme Push circuit 1. Completed, Check.

Angie
  • jobryan4
    Options
    60 minutes on the bike trainer followed by a little bit of core and upper body strength. Made it a very late night but really needed a good sweat.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    C25K W7D2

Angie
  • jobryan4
    Options
    Ugh, another unplanned day off. I need to readjust my schedule so that I can get more workouts in - this thread is helping me stay motivated though and I will find the time this week!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c25k wk7d2 complete (plus some extra)
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Ugh, another unplanned day off. I need to readjust my schedule so that I can get more workouts in - this thread is helping me stay motivated though and I will find the time this week!

You can do it!
  • jobryan4
    Options

You can do it!

Thanks! I changed my Y membership from individual to family so that I can use their child care, this will likely make bedtimes later but that's bound to happen with more daylight anyway.

40 min on the treadmill with intervals (jogging / running intervals) - on the treadmill I can't mentally keep the same pace for longer than 20 minutes (even though my lungs and legs are fine) so I decided to work on my speed.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    crossramp elliptical trainer, strength training
  • jobryan4
    Options
    40 min run/walk with the stroller, 30 min bike trainer, 20 min strength
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c25k wk7d3 complete (plus some extra)
  • jobryan4
    Options
    40 min trail run (jog) @ eagle creek
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c25k wk 8 day 1 + 30 min. basketball with my 15 year old..