Today!

Options

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    this morning - 50 minutes on elliptical on interval hill program level 12 - 700 cals burned
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    strenght training legs&core this morning. will do c25k wk3d3 this evening.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I haven't been checking in, but I'm still doing something daily. Today was ChaLean Extreme Lean circuit 2.

Tomorrow is supposed to be C25k w2d3- but my knee is really hurting- I'm not sure I'll do it.

I still don't get the love for running- maybe I'll catch it eventually!

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options

I still don't get the love for running- maybe I'll catch it eventually!

Angie

I definitely prefer other cardio so far. However, I feel that running will be a more practical skill when the zombie apocalypse arrives...
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with running, but the more I do it, the more I love it, I found out Monday I have s tibial stress fracture so I'm off for 4 weeks, I hope the Zombie apocalypse doesn't happen until June or I'll have to swim to safety =)
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    this morning - 50 minutes on elliptical on interval hill program level 12 - 700 cals burned

700 Calories! in 50 minutes, I can't run but I can elliptical!!! Interval Hill level 12 tomorrow!
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on the arc trainer with hill intervals, off to do 30DS level 3 then bed. No workouts on Monday or Tuesday :(
  • jobryan4
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with running, but the more I do it, the more I love it, I found out Monday I have s tibial stress fracture so I'm off for 4 weeks, I hope the Zombie apocalypse doesn't happen until June or I'll have to swim to safety =)

Sorry - I hope the recovery goes well. At least you can do the elliptical!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    35 minutes on elliptical this morning - cardio workout (heartrate maintained at 142).
  • Coolhand1969
    Options

That sux about the fracture.... Hope it heals well.
  • aeverton
    Options

ewww, that sounds painful! Hope it heals fast.

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    Butt Bible lower level 3 this morning and this afternoon C25K w2d3

Angie
  • aeverton
    Options
    rest day for me!

Angie
  • jobryan4
    Options
    yesterday only walking 30 min. today c25k wk6d1 on the treadmill with incline 1, strength training and planning to do yoga before bed.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Zumba class with the wifey this morning.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    30 min arc trainer, 10 min row - intervals on both & 8 min on stair mill - the Y was close to closing but I figured 8 min was better than 0.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    Zumba class with the wifey this morning.

That's great that you get to work out with your wife :smile:
  • jobryan4
    Options
    C25K wk6d2 outside with some small but steep hills and the stroller, will have to repeat this one, two breaks during the second 10 minute run but I was happy that I made it through the hills on the first segment. Also went on a long walk & pulled the kids in a wagon.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    50 minutes of cycling on an indoor trainer and upper body strength training.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    We are in the D.C. area this week so I might not get everything posted but I'm continuing to work out here, including some lovely runs beside the Potomac.