Angie
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    30 min arc trainer, 30 min bike and core strength
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    well, I had a crazy abnormal work schedule last week and got off track with food and exercise. However, I'm back, and better than ever. Yesterday I ran c25k wk8d2. This morning, I did a quick 10 minutes on treadmill followed by strength training.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Angie - from your new profile pic, it looks like you did the Dirty Girl run Saturday. I was there watching the wife. It looked like fun :)
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Angie - from your new profile pic, it looks like you did the Dirty Girl run Saturday. I was there watching the wife. It looked like fun :)

Yes!! Technically my first 5K too. It was so much fun. I'd love to do the Mudathon, but I don't know if I can swing the registration fee right now. I'm even thinking about doing the mini next year- I'm still not that crazy about running- but it's a good goal to have and check off. :)
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c25k wk8d3
  • jobryan4
    Options
    I've been busy with a DIY project at home and haven't been on the computer much but still fitting in a few workouts and eating well.

Last night ran 3.5 miles, plan to bike 45 min tonight.
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lifting with my trainer and 3 mile run/walk!!!! So excited to be running again... and pain free. Now the challenge is to build up SLOW and not get re-injured. Still LOVE my bike =)

Have a GREAT day!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    30 minutes elliptical. strength training on core.
  • jobryan4
    Options
    ran 3.5 miles again. i really thought i was going to beat my time from the other night but didn't. I feel like I'm going at a good pace then I see my shadow is going so slow - maybe there's an optical illusion making it look slower (i wish)
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    yesterday - c25k wk8 d3 + some elliptical + strength training on upper body

today - 20 minutes elliptical - strength training legs + pullups
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    ran 3.5 miles again. i really thought i was going to beat my time from the other night but didn't. I feel like I'm going at a good pace then I see my shadow is going so slow - maybe there's an optical illusion making it look slower (i wish)

good stuff.... I've felt like that!
  • jobryan4
    Options
    Rest day today. It's going to be a busy weekend - I'll fit in workouts but won't be here to post. Have a great weekend everyone.

coolhand - I knew you had lost 50 lbs but just realized that you've lost it since January! Excellent!
  • Coolhand1969
    Options

coolhand - I knew you had lost 50 lbs but just realized that you've lost it since January! Excellent!

Since November really... I started MFP in January, but started working out Nov. 1, and starting watching what I ate in mid-November.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Rest weekend. This morning was elliptical and strength training.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    c2k5 wk9 d2
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Graduated c25k this morning (wk9d3)! w00t!
  • jobryan4
    Options

Since November really... I started MFP in January, but started working out Nov. 1, and starting watching what I ate in mid-November.

Good job! - I started mid - November on MFP, started with watching food and light workouts, mid december started with heavier workouts.

Busy week off work doing home/yard maintenance so I haven't been working out but have been very active, lost more weight this week than any other week so far. I'll start back with checking in next Tuesday.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Sunday - emergency well pump repair - I got a pretty good workout wrestling around equipment and turning wrenches out in the heat, but no idea how many cals burned..

Monday - ran 45 minutes 3+miles

Tuesday - ran 25 minutes on treadmill + strength training
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Sunday - emergency well pump repair - I got a pretty good workout wrestling around equipment and turning wrenches out in the heat, but no idea how many cals burned..

Monday - ran 45 minutes 3+miles

Tuesday - ran 25 minutes on treadmill + strength training

I think I overdid the running in a twelve hour period. After I stepped off the treadmill yesterday, the outer edge of my right foot got real sore, and within a couple of hours, I could hardly walk. I've been trying to stay off it, and it's feeling a lot better today, but I'm going to lay off running for a few more days. I might get on the elliptical tomorrow if it feels even better. I did strength training on core + assisted pullups/dips and a few dumbell exercises this morning.