Today!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Set a new personal record , I wasn't sure I would going into it. I ran a 28:10, I'm sure I would have been well under 28:00 of it wasn't for all the walkers in the way for the first mile and a half or so.. They didn't make me happy as we were supposed to line up according to pace, and all those walkers started up on front... Grrr..
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I finally got a diagnosis of achilles tendonitis. I've been doing my stretching exercises, still lifting and doing yoga. Haven't tried to run yet. I did go to PT once and set up a few more appts. Looking forward to running again.

Angie
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I finally got a diagnosis of achilles tendonitis. I've been doing my stretching exercises, still lifting and doing yoga. Haven't tried to run yet. I did go to PT once and set up a few more appts. Looking forward to running again.

Angie

Well, I hope you get that worked out... Anything that limits me now that I've finally gotten in decent shape is really disappointing, I'll say that...

Today so far: 1 mile on treadmill at 6.4/1.0 + warmup/cooldown walk
    half hour strength training upper body
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Ran three miles today during lunch at work - first time I've done that.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Been still doing running / strength training, and now beginning to mix in some cycling for cross training, as I got a nice new Trek hybrid for my birthday and can keep up with the wifey on her Giant.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I strength trained this morning, and went and ran 4 miles on the treadmill at lunch.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    15 mile cycle ride yesterday

2 mile run today
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I think this thread finally died..